global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Both vaccines taken, still need Test in Sosua?  (Read 1479 times)

Eslurf

Both vaccines taken, still need Test in Sosua?
« on: April 30, 2021, 11:19:17 AM »
Ive taken both Moderna vaccines.
Wondering if that counts for something when traveling, or I'm still expected to get tested before boarding a plane back to the US.

Captainsaveahoe

Re: Both vaccines taken, still need Test in Sosua?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 12:28:21 PM »
Still need to be tested.  Doesn’t mean anything in regards to the mandate.

MrNavigator

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 01:32:43 PM »
Yea boss.......you've been had!! Lol

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 03:05:12 PM »
Just because you have been vaccinated does not mean you can not be a carrier with no symptoms. So yes, PCR test is still on.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 06:55:03 PM »
Ok  Cases dropping in the USA Cumos opening new your before hes yanked from office,  other States relaxing covide mandates, When the Hell is the CDC going to ease up.  time to get rid of the test going back to the States !!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 09:29:25 AM »
Many states are ready to drop all Covid restrictions. Vermont, a blue state is in position with California right behind them.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/vermont-set-to-drop-all-covid-19-restrictions-11623677812
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 10:13:44 AM »
Wondering if that counts for something when traveling, or I'm still expected to get tested before boarding a plane back to the US.
Keep that vaccination card that shows proof of your vaccination. When this is all over, you're gonna need it to enter other countries. The Dominican Republic WILL be one of those countries. Your other choice would be to listen to Adolf DeSantis.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 10:43:24 AM by JakefromStateFarm »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 10:26:45 AM »
Keep that vaccination card that shows proof of your vaccination. When this is all over, you're gonna need it to enter other countries. The Dominican Republic WILL be one of those countries. Your other choice would be to listen to Adolph DeSantis.
I wonder if there is a national database that is accessible by the TSA/Customs?

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 10:48:34 AM »
Keep that vaccination card that shows proof of your vaccination. When this is all over, you're gonna need it to enter other countries. The Dominican Republic WILL be one of those countries. Your other choice would be to listen to Adolph DeSantis.
I wonder if there is a national database that is accessible by the TSA/Customs?
My guess would be yes....if not now, eventually. I just dont know which would be worse 1. Losing some tourist to not wanting to be vaccinated 2. Having another outbreak and shutting the country down again. They have some tough choices coming.

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 01:59:55 PM »
I think the bigger problem may going to a country with a low vaccination rate and covid is still spreading. Even if you are fully vaccinated there's a 10-15% chance you could bring it back home, so PCR tests and quarentine may be in our future for years.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2021, 02:17:43 PM »
Well there are two ways of being immunized to get on the other side of this so future infection will have minimal effect on you.

One has been undertaken by about 175,000,000 people so far the risk being almost 4 million have died from it let alone the countless number who have long term side effects and extended hospital stays related to this method of immunization.

The other has been undertaken 2.5 billion times so far and 33 million people are going this route every day with infinitesimal  negative effects beyond a potential feeling of discomfort for a few hours.

It will be up to you, choose one.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2021, 08:02:43 AM »

danceelite0

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2021, 08:26:25 AM »
I ve been fully vaccinated since the middle of February and I’ve had to get a covid test each of the 4 trips I’ve made since then.  I expected to be tested even though I was very comfortable that the test would be negative.  The vaccination cards you receive are universal meaning it doesn’t matter where you have gotten your vaccine the card is the same.  I’ve laminated mine and carry it in my wallet I am smart enough to know that it going to be required as evidence that I ve been vaccinated.  I have also uploaded the card on to both my VA medical records and my main medical record.  I am by smart enough to know being vaccinated is not only going to eliminate a lot of Covid testing but it’s going to allow me access to a number of places the unvaccinated won’t have access to without a covid test.   Just food for thought.  I also predict the price of the covid test is going to increase to painful.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal