global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Like a horror movie  (Read 2425 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Like a horror movie
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2021, 10:30:44 PM »
One is a little person with avg looks and the other is a dark milf haitian with a damaged eye but a nice body. LoL
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2021, 11:00:11 PM »
One is a little person with avg looks and the other is a dark milf haitian with a damaged eye but a nice body. LoL

Thank god for that. I thought from the original report that the midget had hooked up with the mummy and I couldn't for the life of me imagine why.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2021, 08:14:45 AM »

Thank god for that. I thought from the original report that the midget had hooked up with the mummy and I couldn't for the life of me imagine why.

That would be a helluva Menage a Trois!!  I'd do it...If yall paid me...and them!! LoL!!!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2021, 08:57:13 AM »

That would be a helluva Menage a Trois!!  I'd do it...If yall paid me...and them!! LoL!!!

No Papi thats just wrong! Average looks for the little person is being very kind. She must be close to 50 and looks very rough. Also its not the mulf (changed the I to you) Haitian with the wooden eye. It's the f--king 90 pound zombie 50+ yr old that at some point may have been a male.

i was at a sidewalk bar when it passed by and the waitresses came out with some disinfectant spray and sprayed it in the air after "she" passed. You will say that was not kind.

Chiefpodcaster

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2021, 08:58:44 AM »
I've always wanted to knock the midget off the bucket list but could not pull the trigger on the one running around Sosua.  Not the cutest.

MrNavigator

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2021, 11:36:55 AM »

No Papi thats just wrong! Average looks for the little person is being very kind. She must be close to 50 and looks very rough. Also its not the mulf (changed the I to you) Haitian with the wooden eye. It's the f--king 90 pound zombie 50+ yr old that at some point may have been a male.

i was at a sidewalk bar when it passed by and the waitresses came out with some disinfectant spray and sprayed it in the air after "she" passed. You will say that was not kind.

And STILL IS a MALE!.....and that's the one I thought you were talking bout. That's Papi's friend, he even knows it's name...so be careful what you say lol.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2021, 11:45:39 AM »
We need pictures...because there's confusion in here.

There's a 100% male zombie

There's a 100% female zombie

&

There's a [IDK what the percentage is] "Tranny" that I know of, named "Ashley" out there.

So that three (3) different entities.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2021, 05:55:17 PM »
Fess up Sirs any one ever bang the one eye Haitiann  she seems like a homeless street person, nice booty   throw her in the shower first get her and eye patch good to go,,, no stinky pussy haha !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2021, 06:32:01 PM »
Im gonna buy her some mirrored shades! LoL!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal