global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: More money/Less service  (Read 3945 times)

MACK

Re: More money/Less service
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2021, 07:49:34 PM »
An amiga of mine once told me that there were plenty of attractive women in her Santiago barrio who were willing to turn a trick. The problem was they didn’t have any customers willing to pay them much.

Sex work is capitalism at its finest. Purely supply and demand. I think guys concentrate too much on the macro market when the true cost structure is at the micro level. Regardless of what we think their worth is (guys trying to tell chicks in general how much they should sell pussy for is like the height of misogyny) they should be marketing the product to the highest bidder who meets their basic requirements. Comparisons to local wages carries no validity when there is a market that is willing to pay a premium for the product. Think of pussy like sports cards or athletic shoes. There’s no reason for people to pay thousands of dollars for either, but they do.

Sometimes it's not the complicated... the customers are just stupid and will soon price themselves out LOL!.....and complain about it

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: More money/Less service
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2021, 09:51:17 AM »
Guys need to listen to their dicks more. The little head is always correct and smarter when it comes to chicas.  The big head thinks it's smarter, wiser and less likely to make mistakes where sex is concerned. And that is a lie from Satan himself.  Don't believe me? Start drinking and see how long the big head takes to get some beautiful pussy, while the little head is pointing and crying due to opportunities on the right and left. The one that keeps walking by is superskilled at sloppytoppy! For pennies!! And the others sitting around got tiny tight underused silky boxes!! Meanwhile the big head is burning up time mentally dating those ig wannabees.  Some folks need to wake up. Your dick is trying to get laid! And for less money!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 09:17:53 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal