global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Happy Hour.  (Read 1392 times)

Viva La Vega

Happy Hour.
« on: May 20, 2021, 06:53:04 AM »
So I have a chica on the roster that i have been meaning to drop. Not a regular up this way, only met her because another roster member brought her from Puerto Plata for a friend. She's ok, nice athletic shape, great tits, maybe 25, but just a little dull. Which does not really fit into my usual game plan.

Saw her earlier this trip, it was ok. I had asked her if she was married. No. Boyfriend? No. Girlfriend? Yes.

Hmmm.... Really....

A week or so passes and the usual "hola" and nothing else starts to pop up in my whats app. Finally i said  i did not really enjoy the last visit, and the only way i would invite her is if she gets her girlfriend to come along. No bullshit i said, you lick her pussy, she licks yours, you f--k each other and then you both f--k me. Yes Papi.

So here comes the fun, pretty sure i knew who the novia was as another chica i know told me she a girlfriend. and showed me pics. So they show up from Puerto Plata, the little novia looks like a softball player, there is ZERO confusion as to what team she plays on. Basket balls shorts and T, sneakers, hair cut really close on the sides and a full sleeve of tats... And very cute, and 19. Now when she is  on the other side of 30, she will be rocking baggy jeans a wallet on a chain and a brush cut and driving a truck, but at 19, she it very cute.

Usual photo session and a beer then time for a shower, novia went in first and closed the door, and came out with a towel on and asked me to adjust the shower. Fine, got it going, then she dropped the towel and i figured, since i was in there anyway i would have a rinse too. Natural shape, not skinny, no marks or belly, surprisingly big tits, that sports bra was holding things in. Now i was not pushing anything, did not soap her back because... It's pretty clear that men are not her preference.

I get on the bed and in she comes and spies a vibrator. Boom. she cuddles up and gets me to squeeze her tits while the machine does its magic. Then the other one comes in and dives into the pussy! They are switching sides, positions, got both machines going, scissors, up, down, sideways, leche... Through all this the original remembers the old fella in the room, and gets on with a BJ...  Then heads back to the pussy. At this point , other than offering some minor encouragement to the novia, i really have not been too involved, but offer her mouth the D and she happily responds... withe gusto! Number one says "condom" because times a ticking and they have been at it for a while, and i say, OK but the novia first. A little chatter between them, reluctance? and off we go.

They both agree lube is in order and a massive amount is used, and... I don't think there has been a lot of D in this one, took a very long time to get going, was a little clumsy but in the end she was very enthusiastic. A very different experience, because most chicas we encounter are let's get to business, whats papi want, make it quick. This one was in it for herself, fantastic Then over to number one, they both were helping each other, then the double BJ and splash... They ran off to the shower.

A very entertaining afternoon.

MrNavigator

Re: Happy Hour.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 07:49:52 AM »
Hopefully you still didn't have to switch condoms....smh

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 07:56:02 AM »
That's a damn good run!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 08:10:36 AM »
A very entertaining afternoon.

Sounded like it. 

dawkins

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 04:07:14 PM »
You just described how to do Happy Hour. 

If they come up to you and ask, Say NO! 

If you have a girl in the game with a girlfriend, Say YES!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 08:05:50 PM »
Great post   Yup its a crap shoot if you try to do this with the  average  sosua low level stollers,,  Blackbeards is a good alternative !!!

Honcho

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2021, 07:53:15 AM »
Teen butch....That p&ssy was in mint condition. Nice!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2021, 10:18:25 AM »
There's a couple bi-chicas in town to choose from...and who knows...luck is definitely a small part of the game!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal