global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: I’m heading to oasis  (Read 801 times)

Baccers85

I’m heading to oasis
« on: June 08, 2021, 08:09:18 AM »
I’m heading to oasis on June 23rd is anyone going to be there?

Stones

Re: I’m heading to oasis
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 05:10:02 PM »
Hate to break it down to you, but you could be be the only monger there on a multi-stay visit. Oasis is more of an in-and-out spot with few mongers staying overnight on multiple days. But you can still have a good time. The Oasis crowd is mostly local mongers in the immediate area and tourists who hop in a cab from the nearby hotels. That said, I have had some amazing experiences there. Go and enjoy --and please post a trip report.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 09:11:02 AM »
I always recommend that everyone visit Oasis at least least once per visit. It's a great place to chill with the pool, food, cervasas, chicas, and of course the cabanas rooms at your fingertips!  Just like BB...only a hell of a lot closer to Sosua.

Drive, Moto, Taxi or even Public Car to the front gate and walk in!!  Playa Chapparal/El Pueblito Beach is across the street/a mile up the road and all its restaurants/shops/Airbnbs provide excellent services! Even the American BBQ is another mile up the road if you want to enjoy that with the black expats that usually hang out there!  Another mile from there is Jumbo and if you turn right...The Malecon!! Plenty of enjoy around Oasis!!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 11:15:57 AM »
Now that Oasis is still 2500 pesos and is just 15 minutes outside of Sosua, will they take some more business from BB?  Will even more chicas be hired to take on the increased workload?  Will brothers skip BB for better priced pussy???
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal