global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 1st Time Visit to Sosua: PRIMER  (Read 1613 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
1st Time Visit to Sosua: PRIMER
« on: June 02, 2021, 10:29:08 AM »
This is "Free" Opiniated Advice. And whether you agree or not...No refunds!!!...So get your passport if you dont have one!!

IMHO..Before you decide to visit..Plan for 3 things you want to enjoy each day. If two go bust, at least you enjoyed one thing each day.

Got a plan...good. 

1.  Now find and pay for your flight at least 30days in advance. https://www.google.com/travel/flights

Now if you are well experienced...you can fly into/out of any airport...if you are new I'd recommend Puerto Plata...because as a newbie, there
will be associated travel costs to and from other airports.

2.  After paying for your flight, 30days out...you can now reserve your lodging.  You have the option of paying now, or when you arrive. I prefer the pay now option as it removes any headaches/f--kups when I arrive...but you have the option of paying now or later.  First visit or not, the majority of places to stay are fine. They have security and all the things you will need within a block or two. I like to use Priceline https://www.priceline.com/hotels?vrid=657f2647a7fd1351e7137c01b94cbee4 but there are many options out there.

3. Now that you have your flight and hotel paid for 30days out...You can consider how far you want to travel around Sosua on your first trip there.  Whether its a taxi in/out of town or you want to reserve/pay for a rental car 30days out.

- If your plan is only Hotel-Beach-Shops-Restaurants-Chicas...Then a Taxi from the Airport [25.00] and Taxi back to the Airport [25.00] is it. You can walk the entire town or use a mototaxi [1.00] to get around town.
- If your plan involves Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Santiago or anywhere else...And you have 5years of driving experience and know how to drive slowly and cautiously...RENT A CAR for [30bucks or more] Some don't recommend it if you are a newbie...but I always do if you have driving experience and want to see the island. For Newbies, OK Motors rents "beaters" with insurance $8.00 and just bring back the bumper. http://www.ok-motors.com/en/reservations/

4.  Now that the foundation for your trip is in place...Time to address the elephants in the room...or...How to HOLD THE DAMN LINE!!!
Yes Yes Yes...You should know that you will receive/hear/observe quoted prices of 2000, 3000, 4000 and even 5000pesos.

BUT DON"T LISTEN TO YOUR EYES...THEY WILL DECEIVE YOU!!   DO YOU HEAR ME, NEWBIE???

NEVER PAY MORE THAN 2000PESOS on YOUR FIRST TRIP!!!  COME BACK A 2nd TIME and THEN YOU CAN DECIDE!

IF SHE WONT BUDGE OFF 2500-3000PESOS.....GET HER WHATSAPP NUMBER AND CALL HER TOMORROW MORNING!!!

****REPEAT AFTER ME....f--kING PERFORMANCE IS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO ENJOY!!!!***

Bottom Line: To all my Overweight, Old, Ooogly, Shy and Lovelorn Brothers...You can get what you want, in a chica that will cater to you and enjoy for 2000pesos and not a pesos more!  Just tell her you're shy and you don't pay more than 2000pesos on your vacation!

ANY OTHER NEWBIE QUESTIONS, YOU CAN DM me or ANY OF THE OTHER BROTHERS ON THIS SITE!  GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 09:14:58 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

Re: 1st Time Visit to Sosua: PRIMER
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 05:49:23 PM »
Papi is right on point with prices. I would like to add one point, when a chica can move you off your price point, she gains the upper hand. Now she feels in control, one of two things happen now. Either SHE GIVES POOR SERVICE, OR ASKS FOR MORE MONEY WHEN THE DEED IS DONE, MAYBE BOTH. These women are sharks don't be the chum in the water. You will loose their respect if you cave. Like Papi said get  their number and call them the next day and offer them less for an afternooner and a propina por muy bueno.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 11:34:51 AM »
Thankfully we live in the "Age of the Internet." Google can tell you anything you want to know about. Use it! Youtube can show you! Use it!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 06:09:12 AM »
Spot on Papi perhaps there should be a class on chica  negotiation's how to counter offer fish or cut bait, haha,, Funny my last trip i observed 2 vets, banter with chicas and get the discount price, one old timer 70 yrs plus would sit at the gate of the hotel signal to chicas to come over,  he would offer 1000 peso for 20 minutes, almost half the chicas accepted his offer,  The second vet well seasoned,  this guy late 50s, was staying for 5 months, he was very selective,,,this dude had been married to a chica from caberete he even imported her to the state, well they departed ways, Any ways spoke good spanish and he would just tell the chica the deal, this guy would import fine ass chicas on the cheap,  all 8 and 9s,, and useing the tella chica net work, So newbies dont be shy  ,dont over pay  plenty of chicas will accept the 2000 pesos or less !

Viva La Vega

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 07:55:11 AM »
Spot on Papi perhaps there should be a class on chica  negotiation's how to counter offer fish or cut bait, haha,, Funny my last trip i observed 2 vets, banter with chicas and get the discount price, one old timer 70 yrs plus would sit at the gate of the hotel signal to chicas to come over,  he would offer 1000 peso for 20 minutes, almost half the chicas accepted his offer,  The second vet well seasoned,  this guy late 50s, was staying for 5 months, he was very selective,,,this dude had been married to a chica from caberete he even imported her to the state, well they departed ways, Any ways spoke good spanish and he would just tell the chica the deal, this guy would import fine ass chicas on the cheap,  all 8 and 9s,, and useing the tella chica net work, So newbies dont be shy  ,dont over pay  plenty of chicas will accept the 2000 pesos or less !

But but but.... What about the vibe?

I think i have seen who you talking about. There was a fella put his chair in the gate to Sosua Suites. I thought it was brilliant. If his game is $1000RD for 20 minutes, even more so! Chicas wont be wasting their time walking back to Seabreeze, or a Moto back to CoCo. It's perfect! And the classic, if one wont take the offer, the next one will, there is a steady stream of passers by there. And i am sure the repeats just stack up as they hang outside looking for him to come down and open the gate. Well played!

Not sure now as i have not been in a long time, but the red windows in Amsterdam were $50Euros 10-15 years ago for 15 minutes. Great for a quick unload when you walking home from the bar.

SilencedPartner

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2021, 09:04:58 AM »
Great advice

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 10:11:01 AM »
Here's a nice day trip!! Accessible by Moto, Taxi, or your rented car!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOXrcPlNBY/

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal