global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Trip Report Brief: Panama  (Read 8462 times)

PoonTangClan

Re: Live Report Brief
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2021, 12:05:05 PM »
Thanks for the TR Poon!

No doubt my friend. Glad I can be of service with some intel, lol. ✊

PoonTangClan

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2021, 12:28:05 PM »
Update: For those who are not aware, many hotels in Panama charge a “guest” fee. Smh. The way around it is to reserve your room with an additional guest when you book, but here’s where they try to f--k you over (if your front desk agent is a jerk).

The hotel registers all of your guests, and they make no distinction between “guests” or “visitors.” To them, it’s all the same. They can (and will) register your first and primary visitor as THEE guest on your reservation besides yourself, if you never put down a name when you originally booked (and you should never put down a firm name when you book, in order to leave yourself some room for flexibility if you have a cool front desk agent that will let you slide on guest fees).

The guest fee for additional guests outside the one you have on your reservation is $50. (Fees may vary, but that’s around the average). It’s definitely a hustle for these hotels, and those fees can add up quickly depending on how you roll, and who’s at the front desk.

Could you AirBNB your stay in Panama to avoid hotel fees and the like? You could, but if you’re not intimately familiar with the lay of the land and you don’t have established and trusted contacts, you probably don’t want to be in an unsecured environment bringing people to your spot who don’t have to register their ID’s.

Now there are some hotels that reportedly don’t charge guest fees at all, but from what I’ve researched and seen, they don’t seem as nice (in my subjective opinion) as the larger chain hotels, but who knows? Maybe I have to dig deeper to find that non guest fee charging independent hotel jewel.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 12:30:31 PM by PoonTangClan »

yaadman

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2021, 04:23:56 PM »
Try the bristol, when i stayed they didnt have a guest fee and it just about a block away from habanos, the albrook mall wyndham didnt either, but albrook is far.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2021, 05:25:11 PM »
Try the bristol, when i stayed they didnt have a guest fee and it just about a block away from habanos, the albrook mall wyndham didnt either, but albrook is far.

Good look on that intel. How is the Bristol interior? Nice rooms?

yaadman

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2021, 06:05:57 PM »
Yeah the rooms are really nice at the bristol

Otown111

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2021, 01:16:41 PM »
Good share. I always tell folks Panama is great for chicas as a side dish. Meaning, if youre there for work or can take a layover its worth a stop. But there are no deals. 150-200 is a common quote, likely tax is $100 after negotiation. If chicas are the sole mission'(and your set on that region), youre better off in Costa Rica or Colombia.

Facts!! You can get girls that look just as good in Colombia for half that price

MrNavigator

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2021, 02:18:19 PM »
There is a olace downtown that the girls charge about 30 to 50 for half hour on the property, i got the name from someone on heree, but i cant remember the name now, ,im sure a taxi will know it, maybe if you search the oanama thread you can find the name. golden finger is $135 for a hour so i usually use that as my baseline, i have had some really great  sessions from some of the venezualans there i miss the veneto..

Yaadman,

Hmm. I haven’t heard of this half-hour spot, but I’ll research it. I’m curious just for the sake of intel. A part of me doubts that it’s accurate. 🤔 Maybe the original Panama poster got it wrong? I can’t imagine the chicks here giving piecemeal deals when they can make so much more for the full hour with no exceptions. I’m gonna try to look into it.

Is golden finger a full service on-the-premises-only massage parlor? That $135 quote for that kind of spot sounds about right, but I think I heard $150. A taxi driver mentioned a spot like that to me, but I’m not sure if he was talking about golden finger specifically, or a similar place.

Yeah. I heard the Veneto was closed. My research indicated that it was definitely a go-to spot.

Hey Poon....I thought the spot for cheap chicks in Panama was Bocatorena. Very cheap.. least it was b4 the plandemic.

Still open or are dudes on here who KNOW this cuffing??
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 05:57:06 PM by MrNavigator »

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2021, 02:40:22 PM »
Good share. I always tell folks Panama is great for chicas as a side dish. Meaning, if youre there for work or can take a layover its worth a stop. But there are no deals. 150-200 is a common quote, likely tax is $100 after negotiation. If chicas are the sole mission'(and your set on that region), youre better off in Costa Rica or Colombia.

Facts!! You can get girls that look just as good in Colombia for half that price

True, and the reason is that Colombia is so poor and more like a dangerous hellhole compared to Panama, which is exponentially cleaner, more modern, and safer.  So you save $ on the girls but might pay for it otherwise.  I would rather pay a few hundred more and not be robbed at gunpoint and lose my cellphone, and wallet and fear for my life.  Daily occurrence in Colombia. Not happening in Panama. 
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2021, 04:45:27 PM »
There is a olace downtown that the girls charge about 30 to 50 for half hour on the property, i got the name from someone on heree, but i cant remember the name now, ,im sure a taxi will know it, maybe if you search the oanama thread you can find the name. golden finger is $135 for a hour so i usually use that as my baseline, i have had some really great  sessions from some of the venezualans there i miss the veneto..

Yaadman,

Hmm. I haven’t heard of this half-hour spot, but I’ll research it. I’m curious just for the sake of intel. A part of me doubts that it’s accurate. 🤔 Maybe the original Panama poster got it wrong? I can’t imagine the chicks here giving piecemeal deals when they can make so much more for the full hour with no exceptions. I’m gonna try to look into it.

Is golden finger a full service on-the-premises-only massage parlor? That $135 quote for that kind of spot sounds about right, but I think I heard $150. A taxi driver mentioned a spot like that to me, but I’m not sure if he was talking about golden finger specifically, or a similar place.

Yeah. I heard the Veneto was closed. My research indicated that it was definitely a go-to spot.

Hey Poon....I thought the spot for cheap chicks in Panama was Bocatorena. $30 for 30 mins approx.. least it was b4 the plandemic.

Nav,

I’m not familiar with Bocatorena, but that sounds unusually cheap for Panama where USD is dominant. If it’s that cheap, I can only wonder if there’s a quality issue.

MrNavigator

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2021, 05:59:14 PM »

Yaadman,

Hey Poon....I thought the spot for cheap chicks in Panama was Bocatorena. $30 for 30 mins approx.. least it was b4 the plandemic.

Nav,

I’m not familiar with Bocatorena, but that sounds unusually cheap for Panama where USD is dominant. If it’s that cheap, I can only wonder if there’s a quality issue.

Well its only one way to find out and that's to check it out for self. Even in Colombia and Rio you got spots that charge $100-200, but you still have spots that charge $20 for 20 minutes that sometimes have good talent.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2021, 12:11:27 AM »

Yaadman,

Nav,

Well its only one way to find out and that's to check it out for self. Even in Colombia and Rio you got spots that charge $100-200, but you still have spots that charge $20 for 20 minutes that sometimes have good talent.

True. 💯

BlackAndMild

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2021, 01:47:55 AM »

[/quote]

True, and the reason is that Colombia is so poor and more like a dangerous hellhole compared to Panama, which is exponentially cleaner, more modern, and safer.  So you save $ on the girls but might pay for it otherwise.  I would rather pay a few hundred more and not be robbed at gunpoint and lose my cellphone, and wallet and fear for my life.  Daily occurrence in Colombia. Not happening in Panama.
[/quote]

Yeah, this guy is right. Keep going to Panama City and paying top dollar for security and modern amenities. Stop going to Colombia.

MrNavigator

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2021, 08:14:21 AM »

[/quote]

Yeah, this guy is right. Keep going to Panama City and paying top dollar for security and modern amenities. Stop going to Colombia.
[/quote]

I see what you did there lol! Sounds like someone wants to keep as many people out of Colombia as possible lol

Texast

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2021, 09:34:27 AM »

Yaadman,

Nav,

Bocatorena was closed last friday night when i went which was extremely disappointing as i had heard reports that it was open . From what i understand bars cant open yet, so many of these bars converted to restaurants. Don Julios (Habanos) was open but it looks like a restaurant now with a few tables full of men. The girls walk around outside and if you like one you invite her into Don Julios to sit at your table. Curfew was 12pm when i was there but now it's back down to 10pm.

Texast

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2021, 09:39:57 AM »

I would agree, Panama "feels" a lot safer. Moto's downtown are a rarity except for those with the delivery pouches on the back. And i don't think i ever saw 2 people on a moto. I felt pretty safe walking around the el cangrejo district at night. The cops worry me a bit as they are everywhere and frequently set up checkpoints, but i was not stopped once this trip.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal