global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: May Trip Report  (Read 3880 times)

TheBarbarian

May Trip Report
« on: June 10, 2021, 04:23:45 PM »
I Arrived at JFK at 445am and is was already a shit show for people trying to check luggage through JetBlue

Luckily, I only had a carry on and noted that for the future.

All in all airfare
ATL - JFK (Delta) $128
JFK - POP (Jet Blue) $267

POP - EWR (United) $ 260
EWR - ATL ( United) $ 120

I stayed at Ahnvee because this was my first trip and a solo one; I wanted all the low hanging fruit.

This was my first trip to the DR, and I can’t wait to visit Colombia. That being said, I’ve danced all over and simply wasn’t impressed. Maybe is was Ahnvee, (the environment, the chicas, I haven’t done a deep dive)

I will try Sosua again and Santo Domingo.

Firstly, I didn’t spend more than 3.5 DR Pesos and go as low as 1.5k DR Pesos. Funny this is, the cheapest girl was one of the best and let me record. I picked her up off a residential street.

In 3 days I caught 8 bodies. 4 the first day and keep in mind, I arrived at like 3pm.

What I liked about Sosua is everything is relatively cheap but adds up.

The girls -

The regular working girls I found more sexy. The chicas at Ahnvee has BS fake bodies and pussy game is weak. I saw tons of good looking women. Don’t get it twisted. But for reasons, the timing wasn’t right.

I will never stay at Ahnvee again. There’s simply no point. The the vibe late night, to me is lame.

Sosua I women first priority is making the $$$. They don’t hide this and that’s ok. I noticed, they take no pride in their performance. Again, my experience.

A lot of guys talked about clean vaginas. I’m not the type to dine but all were generally fresh and shower if not before or after.  2/8 had that ass odor that comes with being out all day.

Let’s talk about holding the line.

I already knew guys were spitting bull, but I saw it first hand. There’s chicas who won’t give some guys attention. Guys, not all but I watched fat guys, old Guys and unattractive guys get curved. Why, because there were so many dudes. It was like they weren’t settling on the guy. Lol.

I watch girls eye attractive guys and approach.

If the shoe doesn’t fit don’t trip but I would imagine newbies and the guys who fit the description above are the ones raising the price. Add the guys “balling out” in Sousa and last but least, sadly the black culture consists of over paying to show you got it.

Every country I’ve messed around, mostly, the girls want you to catch the best nut; I didn’t feel that in Sousa.

This could sound bitter, even inaccurate to some, I don’t care. I’ve been doing this a minute just not in the Su.

I’ll be back because why not. I doubt the line will ever drop as low for the 9s and 10s. Why. Cause this ain’t a Union and the highest bidder get it. Guys want to smash the 9s and 10 and will pay. It’s that simple.

Typing on a phone, so yea. Might be some errors.

Take care.

TheBarbarian

Re: May Trip Report
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 04:33:40 PM »
Let me take second to add some positives

There was no drama amongst the men anywhere.

The vibe was peace and fun the entire time.

Food was good, and not cheap cheap but cheaper than the states.

Cabarette is a gem.

Moto guys trying to earn a $ but easily negotiable.

Ahnvee only does cash or cashapp .

Most girls were nice. The ones who thought they were 9 or 10s acted like trash. The worst part is, they are the high mileage ones

Otown111

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 06:41:18 PM »
Im going for the first time later this summer. I was thinking bout staying at Anhvee, but New Garden or Sosua Inn might be better choices. I been to Colombia once last year. I like the vibe there. I think you’ll like it there

TheBarbarian

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 07:07:24 PM »
Ahnvee is convenient given the curfew and restrictions.

That being said, all of Sosua is convenient so I’d imagine it’s hard to go wrong unless you book a place non-chica friendly.

My next visit, I’m likely to stay at Sosua Inn.

Ahnvee is cheaper if you book through them but more expensive compared to other options. Rooms aren’t great. I did receive an upgrade. Honestly, the staff was cool in my experience.

Ahnvee to me is like a stocked fishing pond when you catch you have to throw back.

Otown111

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 07:30:04 PM »

That being said, all of Sosua is convenient so I’d imagine it’s hard to go wrong unless you book a place non-chica friendly.

Ahnvee is cheaper if you book through them but more expensive compared to other options. Rooms aren’t great. I did receive an upgrade. Honestly, the staff was cool in my experience.

Ahnvee to me is like a stocked fishing pond when you catch you have to throw back.

Ok cool, thanks for the tips, Hopefully the curfew & restriction are lifted when I go. Do a lot of the girls know any English? I don’t know Spanish & probably going solo. We’re the prices of the chicas expensive at Ahnvee? What part of Colombia u plan to go too? I went to Medellin, the weather & food were great & the chica prices were pretty cheap

JoeRoc

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 10:04:18 PM »

Great report! Im staying in Ahnvee at the end of the month. What did you not like about the rooms?

reverb123

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 10:49:21 PM »
Guys, not all but I watched fat guys, old Guys and unattractive guys get curved. Why, because there were so many dudes. It was like they weren’t settling on the guy. Lol.

That has got to be soul crushing to get curved by a 'tute in a developing country LOL

Artbell1

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 06:35:49 AM »
Thank you for your report.

It was excellent.

Happy hunting,

JD

TheBarbarian

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2021, 06:36:38 AM »
Guys, not all but I watched fat guys, old Guys and unattractive guys get curved. Why, because there were so many dudes. It was like they weren’t settling on the guy. Lol.

That has got to be soul crushing to get curved by a 'tute in a developing country LOL

Facts. Around 9-10pm at Ahnvee the chicks who are staying there flock out. You all have the chicks who aren’t shoe up. They’ll be feeling themselves. So many dudes that maybe they feel in control or empowered. It reminded me the same way American chicks curve dudes at clubs.  This was frequent but happened.

TheBarbarian

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 06:39:55 AM »

Great report! Im staying in Ahnvee at the end of the month. What did you not like about the rooms?

They simply aren’t worth $100 a night.

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 08:27:24 AM »
Why would anybody stay at Ahnvee is beyond me....it makes no sense. You can just show up in the evening, grab a drink and some food and check out the scene. Find what you like, get numbers and take one with you if she taking right. Other than that hit them up the next afternoon for HALF the price!

Now you say you went for THREE DAYS. If those 3 days were just over a WEEKEND then you missed the best action. Far better quality up for grabs Monday thru Thursday, far less competition and waaaaaaaay better prices....think HALF of less!

Bravo1818

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2021, 09:02:23 AM »

Every country I’ve messed around, mostly, the girls want you to catch the best nut; I didn’t feel that in Sousa.

One of my biggest complaints about Sosua, the girls have no pride in their sex game.  There are so many guys getting off the plane every day, that the females could care less about providing good service.  If you wont repeat, no big deal because there is a new batch of men coming on saturday.  I have been to some countries where the females actually cried if you dont bust a nut and they will beg you not to tell other men.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2021, 09:10:22 AM »
Some of the vets in Bailees are like that...and a real reason I like to fish for Haitians from the beach. More enthusiasm and eagerness to f--k!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Stones

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2021, 09:14:23 AM »
Why would anybody stay at Ahnvee is beyond me....it makes no sense. You can just show up in the evening, grab a drink and some food and check out the scene. Find what you like, get numbers and take one with you if she taking right. Other than that hit them up the next afternoon for HALF the price!

Now you say you went for THREE DAYS. If those 3 days were just over a WEEKEND then you missed the best action. Far better quality up for grabs Monday thru Thursday, far less competition and waaaaaaaay better prices....think HALF of less!

@MrNavigator is correct. I have had chicas come visit me for an entire afternoon before they had to get ready for the club. You have to keep in mind that a lot of the chicas at Ahnvee and other spots like Rocky's are couped up in the daytime four to a room. If you have their number and you've vibed with her, she might jump at the chance to come chill with you at your place for a few hours -- just to get out of that damn room with the other girls. You provide an open bar and some food and it's on. When it's time for her go back to Ahnvee you give her 3,000 pesos -- about $60 -- and she's happy with that. Meanwhile you've f--ked her a couple of times and just geneally enjoyed her company while ya'll relaxed and she took a nap or two.

Play smart, not hard. Let the weekend warriors pay the inflated prices. Once I learned the afternoon hustle I became a daytime monger all the way.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:24:51 AM by Stones »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2021, 11:32:51 AM »

Anyone who goes to Sosua and believes that because they have money they will have access to all the girls is simply going to be disappointed. In every P4P freelance environment the hotties choose their customers. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 11:39:10 AM by Jazzy2019 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal