global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Main-Made Rainfall  (Read 2565 times)

stinqu

Re: Main-Made Rainfall
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2021, 02:22:43 PM »
I would pass on any chica that would scramble for cash on the floor. The ones I know have more respect for them selves, as do most Dominican women. The diffence being, a women that sells sex to have a life, and one that sells it for a life style

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2021, 06:20:49 PM »
You got relatively rich people throwing money at poor people to watch them grovel. I can't see the why in a positive light to doing that.

Rich people don't throw their $$ away, that's why they're rich in the 1st place....More importantly this type of entertainment is one of the reasons most local believe all gringos have a money trees back home. How many times have you seen a Dominican wait for his 20 peso change from a barmaid after buying a cold Presidente . 

Without out class and repect I would say, money better spent with a 100 peso note if they would have bought each chica a lunch...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 06:23:25 PM by Pussyrus1422 »

MACK

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2021, 06:31:43 PM »
Here’s a much better edit of the earlier video. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/NbpAe_rF1hw

Sosua is getting worst and worst....those women looked.... :-X

Jazzy2019

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2021, 06:44:51 PM »
Here’s a much better edit of the earlier video. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/NbpAe_rF1hw

Sosua is getting worst and worst....those women looked.... :-X

There were a couple worth doing there. The light one with the red hair and jean shorts is really very pretty. I’ve been with her a few times and she has an above average skill set and pleasant demeanor.

hung lo mein

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2021, 08:16:59 PM »
Somebody shoulda told ol'head in the striped shirt that men aint supposed to pick that money up lol
Such Is Life! 🤷🏿‍♂️

Travelguy90

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 11:32:35 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbpAe_rF1hw

What incentive do these ladies have to interact with these men if the men are throwing thousands of pesos in the air?
They can get more pesos so greed is the incentive. They not picking up a sessions work. Dudes getting change for a 20-100$ bill then tossing small notes

I meant what incentive do these women have in this party specifically to interact. When I watch this video the ladies only have any energy when they dancing with each other or when money is thrown. They arent paying the men any mind at all. I wouldve gotten up and left
They are freelance prostitutes not entertainers. They want to make money, but often doing the least amount of effort. They not going above and beyond showing up, hoping to get selected. It’s an everyday easy job so day 405 they likely spaced out until some one request them.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

285West

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2021, 04:39:48 AM »
You got relatively rich people throwing money at poor people to watch them grovel. I can't see the why in a positive light to doing that.

Rich people don't throw their $$ away, that's why they're rich in the 1st place....More importantly this type of entertainment is one of the reasons most local believe all gringos have a money trees back home. How many times have you seen a Dominican wait for his 20 peso change from a barmaid after buying a cold Presidente . 

Without out class and repect I would say, money better spent with a 100 peso note if they would have bought each chica a lunch...

You got that wrong! You clearly have not been to Wall Stret on a Thursdsy or Friday afternoon when you see the line to take a helicopter to the Hamptons because professionals do not want to sit in traffic and drive to the Hamptons.  That flight is over $1,000.00  one way to the Hamptons.  The Long Island Railroad cost is $27.00 dollars one way to the Hamptons so clearly they do not care about the cost savings.  Go to 23rd street, and you will see seaplanes flying to Newport, RI and Martha's Vinyard those flights cost more.  People who are not popping always think it is saving money that makes you rich.  It's the opposite its about making money that makes you rich....Going to a top business school or law school will not hurt...

Just like there is lot of complaining of fake ballers ruining the market, the other side of the equation is back in the day mongering was never supposed to be a cheap hobby.  No one cared if you bought bottles and worried how much you paid for pussy.  Now you have mongers who have to save up for trips and complain about dudes overpaying and buying bottles.  The game has changed on both sides.  Its not just one sided like so many try to make you belive on here.  The frugal monger is now part of the equation as well who always wants to talk about the pricing of everything.  That was never the case in the past...

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2021, 05:34:58 AM »
Yes mongering is an exspensive hobby but , no need to overpay,,ok i get it ballers have a bag full of money, and they want it now attitude.Shift in Hoe & monger Dynamics,,,Going to throw so of the DR ploliticians under the bus for the mismanagement of the strip .Ok I started to come to the Dr  in 2013Sosua was a partying town plenty of bars discos resteraunts   not just mongers but folks that partied, a good mix of chicas and tourist,,,the powers to be should have let decent venues open up,,,lets say  look at elfows a few years ago ,remodeled, the go to place , instead  of chines junk shops,look at the old victorie house that was fun in the day,,, Funny to watch   the chicas navigate the spiral stair case, Any ways with the limited venues, post covde snails pace recovery,, its going to be a while before things are wide open.  AS of today the newbies and the ballers with money are going to ground zero the Anveeh,,,Pussy on a plata, easy toto but at a cost,,,In one way this is good  they all can go to the AnVhee, plenty of other chicas in town and on the whole island,,,,AS far as frugal and ritch folks,, they as rule dont spend like clowns at the anvhee,,I hate to use this phrase but there acting nugger ritch ,not all but some, apologies if i offended any one,case closed!

285West

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2021, 08:37:07 AM »
Yes mongering is an exspensive hobby but , no need to overpay,,ok i get it ballers have a bag full of money, and they want it now attitude.Shift in Hoe & monger Dynamics,,,Going to throw so of the DR ploliticians under the bus for the mismanagement of the strip .Ok I started to come to the Dr  in 2013Sosua was a partying town plenty of bars discos resteraunts   not just mongers but folks that partied, a good mix of chicas and tourist,,,the powers to be should have let decent venues open up,,,lets say  look at elfows a few years ago ,remodeled, the go to place , instead  of chines junk shops,look at the old victorie house that was fun in the day,,, Funny to watch   the chicas navigate the spiral stair case, Any ways with the limited venues, post covde snails pace recovery,, its going to be a while before things are wide open.  AS of today the newbies and the ballers with money are going to ground zero the Anveeh,,,Pussy on a plata, easy toto but at a cost,,,In one way this is good  they all can go to the AnVhee, plenty of other chicas in town and on the whole island,,,,AS far as frugal and ritch folks,, they as rule dont spend like clowns at the anvhee,,I hate to use this phrase but there acting nugger ritch ,not all but some, apologies if i offended any one,case closed!

I am all with you on creating a party atmosphere.  They should have let more clubs open up.  It should not be monger focus in sosua. I do not care about this matrix and all you can do is go somewhere and buy pussy.  Bourbon was on to something having Dominican artists come to his spot.  They  should all get together and have urban Dominican artists and Bachata artists coming to sosua to create a party atmosphere. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 08:59:37 AM by 285West »

lazy_monger

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2021, 10:50:12 AM »

You got that wrong! You clearly have not been to Wall Stret on a Thursdsy or Friday afternoon when you see the line to take a helicopter to the Hamptons because professionals do not want to sit in traffic and drive to the Hamptons.  That flight is over $1,000.00  one way to the Hamptons.  The Long Island Railroad cost is $27.00 dollars one way to the Hamptons so clearly they do not care about the cost savings.  Go to 23rd street, and you will see seaplanes flying to Newport, RI and Martha's Vinyard those flights cost more.  People who are not popping always think it is saving money that makes you rich.  It's the opposite its about making money that makes you rich....Going to a top business school or law school will not hurt...

Just like there is lot of complaining of fake ballers ruining the market, the other side of the equation is back in the day mongering was never supposed to be a cheap hobby.  No one cared if you bought bottles and worried how much you paid for pussy.  Now you have mongers who have to save up for trips and complain about dudes overpaying and buying bottles.  The game has changed on both sides.  Its not just one sided like so many try to make you belive on here.  The frugal monger is now part of the equation as well who always wants to talk about the pricing of everything.  That was never the case in the past...

Look, if a dude lives in Manhattan and has house in the Hamptons he has a portfolio large enough that he made that $1000 and much more before that helicopter flight was booked.   There are plenty of coke snorting model f--king lower-level Wall Street ballers who lived and died by their bonuses who lost their shit in '08 because they were spending it as fast as they make it.  Large percent of financial advisors' clients are people making high six to low seven figures who barely have five figures saving or no savings at all.  On my news feed is a retirement planning column from an investment site I subscribe to and most of the people writing in are people who make good money but are approaching retirement age with little or no savings.  And let's not get into professional "bottle popping and making it rain" athletes that go broke. 

tugboaboat5393 is right, the average millionaire next door lives well but he does not waste his money.  I was in Colombia earlier this year with a guy who owns his own software company and if you met him you wouldn't know unless he told you.  He is not a miser; he just respects his money. 

Most of those cats that are making it rain in Sosua are wage slaves.  When they get home they have to save up for their next trip.  I have met a few.  No long term savings just enough to ball out the next trip.

I could easily stunt in the DR, but who am I it doing for?  I am already enjoying myself.

285West

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2021, 12:37:08 PM »

Look, if a dude lives in Manhattan and has house in the Hamptons he has a portfolio large enough that he made that $1000 and much more before that helicopter flight was booked.   There are plenty of coke snorting model f--king lower-level Wall Street ballers who lived and died by their bonuses who lost their shit in '08 because they were spending it as fast as they make it.  Large percent of financial advisors' clients are people making high six to low seven figures who barely have five figures saving or no savings at all.  On my news feed is a retirement planning column from an investment site I subscribe to and most of the people writing in are people who make good money but are approaching retirement age with little or no savings.  And let's not get into professional "bottle popping and making it rain" athletes that go broke. 

tugboaboat5393 is right, the average millionaire next door lives well but he does not waste his money.  I was in Colombia earlier this year with a guy who owns his own software company and if you met him you wouldn't know unless he told you.  He is not a miser; he just respects his money. 

Most of those cats that are making it rain in Sosua are wage slaves.  When they get home they have to save up for their next trip.  I have met a few.  No long term savings just enough to ball out the next trip.

I could easily stunt in the DR, but who am I it doing for?  I am already enjoying myself.

I do agree fake bottle poppers might be on tight wages.  But, here is the classic mistake you made like a lot of people do. You put multiple ideas and said here is why it's true:  The definition is Conflate:
 to combine (things, such as two readings of a text) into a composite whole.

You mention coke sniffing bankers and sales and traders lost it all in 08.  That statement is simply not true.  Maybe those community College graduates who barely got their series 7 and did well in those pill shops for a short time, selling real estate investments.  But, real bankers and sales and traders from top business schools who lost their jobs had plenty of money to sit on the sidelines until the market came back.  How do I know this, I was actually a banker on Wall Street and saw first-hand what was taking place with those who where laid off and saw what happened to those who lost their jobs at Bear Sterns and Lehman Brothers. I did not have to read a column. I live wear people wear 1000 dillar suits, bottle pop, take helicopters to the Hamptons and do not dress down to save money.... it's not about saving money, but making money for us and we make money with large nest eggs and still play hard.  There is a reason why 5 star resorts do very well....

lazy_monger

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2021, 01:33:04 PM »

I do agree fake bottle poppers might be on tight wages.  But, here is the classic mistake you made like a lot of people do. You put multiple ideas and said here is why it's true:  The definition is Conflate:

You mention coke sniffing bankers and sales and traders lost it all in 08.  That statement is simply not true.  Maybe those community College graduates who barely got their series 7 and did well in those pill shops for a short time, selling real estate investments.  But, real bankers and sales and traders from top business schools who lost their jobs had plenty of money to sit on the sidelines until the market came back.  How do I know this, I was actually a banker on Wall Street and saw first-hand what was taking place with those who where laid off and saw what happened to those who lost their jobs at Bear Sterns and Lehman Brothers. I did not have to read a column. I live wear people wear 1000 dillar suits, bottle pop, take helicopters to the Hamptons and do not dress down to save money.... it's not about saving money, but making money for us and we make money with large nest eggs and still play hard.  There is a reason why 5 star resorts do very well....

It is about relative spending.  You are comparing apples to oranges.  What does the thing cost in relation to your net worth?  Do you really think some 5 figure dude with no savings and depending on a paycheck throwing money away or buying 1942 in the club is same as millionaire buying a $1000 suit.  I know a dude who took his son out to dinner and gave him a $35000 Rolex for graduating high school.  It may seem extravagant but it didn't make dent in his net worth.  He wasn't balling out he spending on his level.  He created a digital marketing platform and he is worth $2 billion.  However, if he tried to compete with Bezos as far as spending, he would be an idiot.  These people spend money that know they make back easily.   

Yes, rich people spend well but they spend smartly.  A guy worth $10 million dropping $1200 on wine while out on a date ain't the same as some dude making $65000 dropping $400 on bottle of liquor at Ahnvee.  A lot of ordinary people have become millionaires working regular jobs not working Wall Street and they did it by being smart with their money, saving and investing.  They are comfortable, they live very well and enjoy a level security that most Americans do not enjoy.  And they ain't making it rain in Rancho Tipico. 

I am not promoting penny pinching; I am not one on those "don't buy that $5 latte" people.  I live well, I travel a lot.  I save, invest, and spend on my level.  To quote everyone's favorite lunatic, “Having money isn't everything, not having it is.”

JoeRoc

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2021, 06:23:19 PM »

It is about relative spending.  You are comparing apples to oranges.  What does the thing cost in relation to your net worth?  Do you really think some 5 figure dude with no savings and depending on a paycheck throwing money away or buying 1942 in the club is same as millionaire buying a $1000 suit.  I know a dude who took his son out to dinner and gave him a $35000 Rolex for graduating high school.  It may seem extravagant but it didn't make dent in his net worth.  He wasn't balling out he spending on his level.  He created a digital marketing platform and he is worth $2 billion.  However, if he tried to compete with Bezos as far as spending, he would be an idiot.  These people spend money that know they make back easily.   

Yes, rich people spend well but they spend smartly.  A guy worth $10 million dropping $1200 on wine while out on a date ain't the same as some dude making $65000 dropping $400 on bottle of liquor at Ahnvee.  A lot of ordinary people have become millionaires working regular jobs not working Wall Street and they did it by being smart with their money, saving and investing.  They are comfortable, they live very well and enjoy a level security that most Americans do not enjoy.  And they ain't making it rain in Rancho Tipico. 

I am not promoting penny pinching; I am not one on those "don't buy that $5 latte" people.  I live well, I travel a lot.  I save, invest, and spend on my level.  To quote everyone's favorite lunatic, “Having money isn't everything, not having it is.”

This is why I love coming here. Its always a meeting of the minds and none of that incel, matrix ish.

stinqu

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2021, 07:18:53 PM »
I know many retired people in the DR. In all kinds of assets ranges, the one thing they have in common is their zest for the island life in a beautiful place. Yes their money goes further but life in a small ocean side town is great.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2021, 07:33:07 PM »
I call that, living the dream.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal