global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Stay thirsty my friends.  (Read 1767 times)

Viva La Vega

Stay thirsty my friends.
« on: June 15, 2021, 03:00:33 PM »
Another week at least. Links to follow.

Viva La Vega

Re: Stay thirsty my friends.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 03:04:14 PM »
https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2021/06/15/government-eases-curfew-on-weekends-in-25-provinces/

Santo Domingo, DR.
President Luis Abinader ordered that the curfew on weekends begin at 6:00 in the afternoon for 24 provinces and the National District.

Decree 378-21 establishes that from this Wednesday the 16th to Wednesday the 23rd of June, both inclusive, the curfew will be every day, from 6:00 in the afternoon to 5:00 in the morning.

The measure includes a grace of free movement until 9:00 at night, with the sole purpose of going to their respective residences.

In addition to the National District, the provinces included in the presidential order are Azua, Bahoruco, Barahona, Dajabón, Elías Piña, El Seibo, Hato Mayor, Hermanas Mirabal, Independencia.

Also included in the easing of curfew are, La Romana, María Trinidad Sánchez, Monsignor Nouel, Monte Cristi, Monte Plata, Pedernales, Peravia, San Cristóbal, San José de Ocoa, San Juan, San Pedro de Macorís, Sánchez Ramírez, Santiago Rodríguez, Santo Domingo and Valverde.

Beverage restriction

The other measures provided in articles 7 to 20 of Decree 349-21, of May 30, 2021, are extended until Wednesday, June 23, 2021, inclusive. At this time, the corresponding authorities will review such measures and those provided in this decree.

In this sense, until that date, the prohibition of consuming alcoholic beverages from 3:00 in the afternoon in public and private establishments for public use and the sale of these products if it is for consumption in those places is maintained.

On the other hand, alcoholic beverages can be sold until the normal curfew time, depending on the demarcation in question, as long as it is sold to take-out (take-out) or at home (delivery) in its original sealed container.

Time does not vary in 7 provinces.

Meanwhile, the seven remaining provinces, Duarte, Espaillat, La Altagracia, La Vega, Samaná, Santiago, and Puerto Plata, remain until Wednesday, June 23 of the current year as it was.

That is Monday through Friday from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.

It maintains the same grace of free movement until 12 midnight every day, with the sole purpose that people can go to their respective residences.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 03:07:07 PM »
"On the other hand, alcoholic beverages can be sold until the normal curfew time, depending on the demarcation in question, as long as it is sold to take-out (take-out) or at home (delivery) in its original sealed container."

I read that as you can buy a bottle of Rum in the grocery and liquor stores now.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 03:36:37 PM »
"On the other hand, alcoholic beverages can be sold until the normal curfew time, depending on the demarcation in question, as long as it is sold to take-out (take-out) or at home (delivery) in its original sealed container."

I read that as you can buy a bottle of Rum in the grocery and liquor stores now.

I would also assume you can buy it at a restaurant provided it is unopened.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 04:29:45 PM »
i ran into a problem a few years back for not doing something that a government agency told me was "mandatory". I asked what he meant, He said, it's mandatory, it's the law, I said ok, but what if i don't? He said i have to, it's mandatory.... I said i understood, what would happen if i did not comply.... he had no answer, i never did it. And they ask every year!

So... Whats gonna happen if you have a rum in your cup on the beach? What will happen to a bar that serves you that rum? What happens to you or the colmado when that big presidente in the paper bag gets opened at the cashier?

Shane500

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 08:51:52 PM »
I'm down here now, been here for a week.  Liquor stores been open all day/night, never a problem for me to stay stocked up for my room.  As for restaurants/bars, it's different from one place to another.  Some (Baileys for example) cut you off at 3pm sharp, others keep it going all night but discrete, and yet others seem to be out in the open with it.  Haven't seen any heavy enforcement but I'm not really sure what arrangements/agreements are happening behind the scenes.  Restaurants open for food til 10pm.  Lots of chicas here.  Business as usual with exception of being off the street by midnight unless in a taxi.  I'm having a blast like always.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 04:01:21 AM by Shane500 »

murano2010

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 07:22:17 AM »

Yes, I read it that way as well.  More specifically,  you can purchase any alcoholic beverage for take out and/or have it delivered up until your designated curfew time.  But it must be in it's original sealed container.   So in Sosua on the weekdays one should be able to purchase/have delivered their alcohol from a grocery/liquor store up until 10pm, and 9pm on weekends. 

The provinces with the stricter curfew,  can do the same up until their earlier curfew schedule.     
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 07:26:35 AM »
I'm down here now, been here for a week.  Liquor stores been open all day/night, never a problem for me to stay stocked up for my room.  As for restaurants/bars, it's different from one place to another.  Some (Baileys for example) cut you off at 3pm sharp, others keep it going all night but discrete, and yet others seem to be out in the open with it.  Haven't seen any heavy enforcement but I'm not really sure what arrangements/agreements are happening behind the scenes.  Restaurants open for food til 10pm.  Lots of chicas here.  Business as usual with exception of being off the street by midnight unless in a taxi.  I'm having a blast like always.
Your boots on the ground presence is in a better position ( than somebody sitting home on their computers making judgements ) in which to get a feel for what one can do and what they cant do during these curfews and alcohol restrictions. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 07:29:29 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

MrNavigator

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 07:57:51 AM »
Then you had a klown on another thread YESTERDAY talking bout the town was dead and dry (no liquor) after 3 and barely any women out! Then another dummy took his post as "gospel" and said he wasn't coming.

BOTH they boring asses can remain in the the states and keep that negative talk where they at....

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 08:06:54 AM »
Then you had a klown on another thread YESTERDAY talking bout the town was dead and dry (no liquor) after 3 and barely any women out! Then another dummy took his post as "gospel" and said he wasn't coming.

BOTH they boring asses can remain in the the states and keep that negative talk where they at....

Yup, lol. 😆😆

And this is why I go so hard on newbies and/or cats I’ve hardly ever seen around here before, trying to post insights and dole out advice as soon as they arrive on this forum. The info they provide, on too many occasions, is either false or misleading, and other people reading the shit who don’t know any better, run with it. Smh.

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 08:14:37 AM »
Its 2 types of negative Nancy's on here. You got dudes who on here do go down and come back with a negative trip report complaining, but turn right around and go back again. Then you got dudes who stuck in the house back home and can't make the trip constantly downtalking, but constantly on here posting bout "sad" Sosua.

BOTH these types have one thing in common. THEY DON'T WANT NEWBIES n VETS GOING DOWN TO f--k THEIR HOES!!!!! They got too much money and time invested and this site is all they got to keep dudes at bay lol.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 08:35:36 AM »
f--k that noise! I'm going to take my turn and then get back in line to go again!! Shit...Their hoes love the money!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Shane500

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 10:03:04 AM »
Ahnvee was dead last night but it was a Tuesday.  By dead, I mean very few gringos, but plenty thirsty chicas, some of which stayed in their rooms to stay cool because it was so slow.  So that's a win for a dude on vacation.  Rumba (Kings) been cool all day/night.  A little quiet but many chica in town and I noticed for the first time they willing to come down in price.  Every chica so far I had, I named the price and not one has tried to negotiate me upward, they all accepted.  This is a good trend and I hope it continues.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:17:41 AM by Shane500 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2021, 10:11:11 AM »
"I named the price" First Book of Mongers, Chap 1 Verse 1.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Shane500

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2021, 10:22:44 AM »
I take that back, I did have one try to counter me the first day with a ridiculous price.  I had already made a reasonable offer.  I dropped her like a hot rock.  So I dont want to give the impression they are all desperate now but it's looking better.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal