global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Stay thirsty my friends.  (Read 1768 times)

MrNavigator

Re: Stay thirsty my friends.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2021, 11:20:00 AM »
Ahnvee was dead last night but it was a Tuesday.  By dead, I mean very few gringos, but plenty thirsty chicas, some of which stayed in their rooms to stay cool because it was so slow.  So that's a win for a dude on vacation.  Rumba (Kings) been cool all day/night.  A little quiet but many chica in town and I noticed for the first time they willing to come down in price.  Every chica so far I had, I named the price and not one has tried to negotiate me upward, they all accepted.  This is a good trend and I hope it continues.

Was just saying on another post that with MOST gringos/weekend warrriors leaving by Monday....DURING THE WEEK is the best time to be there! More availability of better quality chicas and FAR BETTER prices! I tried to Tell someone this on here the other day and they disagreed...I'm glass to hear you confirm it.

Being at Ahnvee with a bunch of chicas and a few gringos is my kind of "dead" lol! Chicas their all over and yes this trend will continue until probably Thursday nite, Friday afternoon when the boys with a weekend hall pass arrive.

Rafael

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2021, 03:14:17 AM »
I stopped by Anhvee two weeks ago. This place looks like a f--king project in North Philly . I wouldn't stay in the run down shithole for free

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2021, 05:45:01 AM »
I'm down here now, been here for a week.  Liquor stores been open all day/night, never a problem for me to stay stocked up for my room.  As for restaurants/bars, it's different from one place to another.  Some (Baileys for example) cut you off at 3pm sharp, others keep it going all night but discrete, and yet others seem to be out in the open with it.  Haven't seen any heavy enforcement but I'm not really sure what arrangements/agreements are happening behind the scenes.  Restaurants open for food til 10pm.  Lots of chicas here.  Business as usual with exception of being off the street by midnight unless in a taxi.  I'm having a blast like always.Thank you sire for the update, You still can have fun adjust and adapt!

MrNavigator

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2021, 11:02:07 AM »
I stopped by Anhvee two weeks ago. This place looks like a f--king project in North Philly . I wouldn't stay in the run down shithole for free

Now that's a bit of a STRETCH lol. I've been to Philly a few times and what they call "apartments" we would call PROJECTS where I live.

And them shits where the whites and Italians paying all that money to live at ain't much better...

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2021, 11:09:19 AM »
LoL! "whites" and "i Talians" Hahaha So you know they were fathered by n-----s!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal