global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Anhvee  (Read 9585 times)

Rafael

Anhvee
« on: June 17, 2021, 03:23:17 AM »
I almost bought into Anhvee about three years ago. Thank god I didn't, it was pretty well maintained. I stopped in two weeks ago WTF its a run down shithole. It looks like a housing project from any ghetto city. My boys ate there got sick as shit the pool was filthy like a sperm  bank. The skanks charging out rages prices hell go into town and pay 3000-3500 for some prime time. I don't see the attraction I wouldn't stay there for free. f--king Hotel Eupropa looks better than that dump. Any this n---- got to nerve to put a surcharge tax on his f--king limited liquor GTFOH

tugboaboat5393

Re: Anhvee
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 05:40:32 AM »
So Sir your saying the Anvhee is a dump, a monger tourist trap,  and the chicas charge to much,, are they any good  meaning great sessions or are you better off to pull the blinds and jerk off instead, so raise off hands if you think the Anvhee is a dump has jumped the shark,,,Any one like the Anhee in the Present day or would you go else where !

j.smooth9

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 06:35:40 AM »
Is anhvee ideal for experienced men in Sosua no. But it has the highest concentration of women especially after curfew. It's worth a visit at least one night out every trip.

Get the numbers there and hit them up later lol. Many negotiate for lower prices on weekdays nights and after a certain time when they don't get picked.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 07:56:15 AM »
Wow someone started a thread to post a seriously negative view of Ahnvee. Well, I wish you had a better experience. But Ahnvee aside, thats how it goes with all the hotels, eateries and action in Sosua. 100 guys can go through the same paces and there will always be ratings from 1 star to 5 stars for the exact same thing that they all experienced. The Ahnvee has hosted hundreds of thousands of people and that should put some wear and tear on the establishment...but in my opinion they are doing daily maintenance on it in an acceptable fashion. I have never gotten sick from their food, and the pools are quite nice imho. I have enjoyed them a couple times. And some chicas ask for alot, but there are plenty that accept the price you tell them. But that's also a thing all over town.

Bottom line: I would gladly stay there for free!!!  "Bourbon are you reading this??  Business is Business. Don't like it, Support the competition.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 08:20:17 AM »
I've said it numerous times on this site to the newbies you don't have to stay at Ahnvee. You can just go there at night, chill out, listen to music, eat and take you a hoe to go or get some numbers. There is no need to stay there.

Some dudes just read this site and book a room at Ahnvee cuz they want it easy or they scared. Same dudes then come on here and complain about the rooms, the property or hoes harrassing them. Like wtf....don't y'all read this site???

lazy_monger

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 08:54:29 AM »
Stayed a couple of nights last year.  The rooms weren't worth what I paid.  Especially since they were most expensive and the least quality.   The property in which I stayed in Punta Cana is older but much better maintained.  I would stay there again at those prices.  Those are at most $50 rooms. However, during the height of the pandemic, I enjoyed the convenience.   If it once looked like the pictures on the web site, then yes that was a quick decline.  Europa has been around for decades and for the price is still deal.

Dommy080

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 11:12:29 AM »
This has me worried. I am supposed to stay there soon with a couple
friends in the 3 bedroom Penthouse suite. Is it really that bad? The pics looked decent. We don’t need anything fancy, as long as it is not dirty and falling apart.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 11:15:14 AM »
friends in the 3 bedroom Penthouse suite. Is it really that bad? The pics looked decent. We don’t need anything fancy, as long as it is not dirty and falling apart.
They got a 3 bedroom penthouse suite???

jd66

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 11:17:08 AM »

Get a Villa you will be much happier.  Probably get it for the same money you are spending at Ahnvee

Ahnvee is no high end resort if that is what you are expecting you are likely to be disappointed

Dommy080

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2021, 12:14:57 PM »
Lol yeah it said 3 bedroom suite for $300. Just doing 1 night there and then headed to BB

Drej4321

• Sosua!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2021, 12:20:38 PM »
Rats running around that place literally I would never eat there

alexis

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2021, 12:26:57 PM »

Get a Villa you will be much happier.  Probably get it for the same money you are spending at Ahnvee

Ahnvee is no high end resort if that is what you are expecting you are likely to be disappointed

Exactly! Get a nice villa close by, make sure they clean it at least every other day and you’ll be golden. Ahnvee was nice the first couple of years maybe, nowadays it’s a dump.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2021, 12:34:14 PM »
Rats running around that place literally I would never eat there
I'm reasonably sure I could take the number of times you've been there...multiply it to equal the number of times I've been there...and let me tell you and anyone who'll read this....I'VE NEVER SEEN A RAT ON THE PREMISES IN AHNVEE. And some dishes might be lacking but I'd eat it everyday and never got sick once.  That said...their Pizza sucks!!!  But that's just my opinion.

The business/location has plenty of issues...So there's no need to tell lies about it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 07:06:47 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

lazy_monger

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2021, 12:40:36 PM »
Lol yeah it said 3 bedroom suite for $300. Just doing 1 night there and then headed to BB

For 1 night it will be more than adequate.  I assume you will be there with 3 people.

Stones

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2021, 07:01:49 PM »

Ahnvee is all hype. The only monger-friendly housing in Sousa worth $100-plus a night is Sosua Inn, Casa Valeria, or a villa. Really as simple as that. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 07:11:25 PM by Stones »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal