global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Approaching Groups of Chicas on Sosua Beach  (Read 4165 times)

lazy_monger

Re: Approaching Groups of Chicas on Sosua Beach
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2021, 09:38:45 AM »
You don't need smash pad if you are staying at Ahnvee.  Chica proof the room and go from there.  If you are only doing short time, then you are in control of her comings and goings.  When you get back to the room lock everything up and pay her after the deed.

As for approaching groups, just call the one you want over and take it from there.  You don't need to engage the rest. 

JoeRoc

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2021, 08:52:44 PM »
Gentlemen, I will be arriving in Sosua on 6/30. Im staying at ahnvee and using Europa as a smashpad (Way more expensive than i hoped but its my first time). Ive been reviewing game film on Sosua Beach via Youtube, and when I look at the vids I see that its one chica that i want surrounded by her friends that arent as attractive. My plan was to offer them all some cheap drinks and then take the one I want back to Europa. Is that advisable? Should I just holla at the one I want and ignore her friends? Keep in mind, with it being my first time down there Im looking for STs and sport f--ks only. I'm not even considering saving these ladies whatsapps.

I see your a newbie, so I see why you would stay at Ahvee, but why the smashpad at Europa?  Just a vet trying to help.

Europa is a shorter walk to the beach than Ahnvee, Europa is closer to platinum gym and I read that they offer good maid service. My plan is to take chicas directly from the beach to Europa in the daytime for some ST work and then find what I want at Ahnvee at night. I also booked Ahnvee before I came to this board and I didnt know any better, plus no refunds. Ill be sure to post a detailed TR!!! Thanks fellas you guys are really helpful.

JoeRoc

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2021, 08:56:11 PM »
Gentlemen, I will be arriving in Sosua on 6/30. Im staying at ahnvee and using Europa as a smashpad (Way more expensive than i hoped but its my first time). Ive been reviewing game film on Sosua Beach via Youtube, and when I look at the vids I see that its one chica that i want surrounded by her friends that arent as attractive. My plan was to offer them all some cheap drinks and then take the one I want back to Europa. Is that advisable? Should I just holla at the one I want and ignore her friends? Keep in mind, with it being my first time down there Im looking for STs and sport f--ks only. I'm not even considering saving these ladies whatsapps.

I see your a newbie, so I see why you would stay at Ahvee, but why the smashpad at Europa?  Just a vet trying to help.

That's what happens when you don't take the time to read this site or only cherry pick the information you want...or watch YouTube vids all day.

Ahnvee
Smashpad
SOSUA Beach
HOES
Flip flop
My crew

Will be a trip with headaches, excessive money wasted (like double) and chica and their friends arguments....

Tbh this was exactly how I was before I really started reading this board. The game down in DR is more scientific than what Youtube shows.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2021, 09:45:31 PM »
Germophobes f--k prostitute, especially freelancers?
very and vibe.  Also the box test. sight sound smell. Be fore you go down on the box

Pinoydave

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2021, 10:02:06 AM »
My experience was…… on the beach walk…….make eye contact with the one you want…… if she walks past keep looking just at her…… they usually look back if she sees you still looking she’ll return to you on her own….

If she didn’t look back she wasn’t interested in you

Travelguy90

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2021, 11:10:58 AM »
Despite what some people may lead you to believe, as many want to hustle you for a tip when you’re there, it’s easy as heck to get a girl. As many say talk to her, they are there to make money so no one takes anything personally. Just make sure she’s working as a small amount aren’t P4P. Her friends won’t cockblock her from making money if you interrupt their walk if she in the game
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

JoeRoc

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2021, 01:53:07 PM »
Just make sure she’s working as a small amount aren’t P4P.

Appreciate this nugget right here. My first experience was Colombia where I had the feeling that every lady was P4P. Its not quite the same in DR.

lazy_monger

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2021, 02:03:56 PM »

Appreciate this nugget right here. My first experience was Colombia where I had the feeling that every lady was P4P. Its not quite the same in DR.

Where in Colombia were you?

Texast

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2021, 02:15:11 PM »
Maybe I’m missing something here. The chics don’t dictate shit...you pull up, choose who you want and be out. So as not to be a complete douche you can say hello but don’t nobody really care about what the other chics think. Bet when you offer the one you want 2000 pesos she will be like “what friends”

I'm with Foxboogie- In fact, how about make eye contact with the chica and then do the come hither finger wag.

JoeRoc

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2021, 03:10:37 PM »

Where in Colombia were you?

I was in Cartagena last year for a bachelor party. I got a taste for the first time and now Im looking for more

JoeRoc

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2021, 07:54:29 PM »
Maybe I’m missing something here. The chics don’t dictate shit...you pull up, choose who you want and be out. So as not to be a complete douche you can say hello but don’t nobody really care about what the other chics think. Bet when you offer the one you want 2000 pesos she will be like “what friends”

I'm with Foxboogie- In fact, how about make eye contact with the chica and then do the come hither finger wag.

Old school mating call? I'll try it!

boogyfan

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2021, 08:44:42 PM »
So. The answer depends on expectations.  A group of girls may be tempting but watch closely. If you call them over and they are eager to get back to the group or see them walking off and can't take their eye off the group...you can expect the same when she gets to your room. The group mentality can ruin it if you not looking for short term.if you looking for more than a short stay...pay attention to how well she can move without the group and if she is willing to walk away and tell them she will catch up ..or if they stand and wait...or is pressured to come with the group...

JoeRoc

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2021, 10:03:01 PM »
So. The answer depends on expectations.  A group of girls may be tempting but watch closely. If you call them over and they are eager to get back to the group or see them walking off and can't take their eye off the group...you can expect the same when she gets to your room. The group mentality can ruin it if you not looking for short term.if you looking for more than a short stay...pay attention to how well she can move without the group and if she is willing to walk away and tell them she will catch up ..or if they stand and wait...or is pressured to come with the group...

Oh im looking for a short stay. I dont want to take up too much of her time or my time.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2021, 09:18:56 AM »
When there is a group of them, just slide in and chat up the one you want. It's your show, you're the star and everyone will bend in your favor. Them chicas got superpowers and you got the green kryptonite!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2021, 08:14:34 PM »

Rule of thumb in Sosua (for ME at least).....Never "approach" a chica. 

Make eye contact, gesture her over, go from there.  And that's in any setting while out and about.  If she's interested and ready to make some money, she will always [ALWAYS] get up and leave here friends to come talk/chat with you for a few minutes.....always. 

If you're not gonna take her right then, all you need is enough time to make an intro, and grab her number.  Once you get her number, mission complete....she can go back over to her friends.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal