global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Shit ain't going away.  (Read 3433 times)

Viva La Vega

Shit ain't going away.
« on: June 22, 2021, 09:41:36 AM »
Just chatted to a friend in SD who finally got a negative test result after 21 days and she was VERY sick. Looking at my go-to link below, DR is moving up the ladder for active cases and serious cases. We may be a little complacent as the US is starting to reopen, but there are certainly places in the world that will never get a level of vaccination to achieve herd immunity and eliminate this virus.

Why anyone is even considering going to Brazil or Colombia without having the shots right now is beyond me.

And with curfews the way they are and the nightly prohibition, i would take a hard rethink about heading to Sosua for a weekend right now.

Be part of the solution, take your shots, take a test before you go (it is NOT required) and help your favorita and her family get the shots.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

PoonTangClan

Re: Shit ain't going away.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 10:04:55 AM »
Just chatted to a friend in SD who finally got a negative test result after 21 days and she was VERY sick. Looking at my go-to link below, DR is moving up the ladder for active cases and serious cases. We may be a little complacent as the US is starting to reopen, but there are certainly places in the world that will never get a level of vaccination to achieve herd immunity and eliminate this virus.

Why anyone is even considering going to Brazil or Colombia without having the shots right now is beyond me.

And with curfews the way they are and the nightly prohibition, i would take a hard rethink about heading to Sosua for a weekend right now.

Be part of the solution, take your shots, take a test before you go (it is NOT required) and help your favorita and her family get the shots.

Viva,

Sorry to hear about your friend (if your story is even true), but with all due respect, kindly shut your trap about the vaccination campaign your promoting.

The vaccine does not cure or prevent anyone from getting Covid. As a matter of fact, 4,000 people in Massachusetts tested positive AFTER getting vaccinated:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/nearly-4000-people-massachusetts-tested-positive-coronavirus-fully-vaccinated/

The vaccine is not yet FDA approved, which means it has not gone through the rigorous and years-long testing that vaccines are typically required to undergo before they hit the market for public use. The vaccines are available through an emergency use authorization.

Over 90% of people who contract Covid-19 recover on their own without hospitalization. A small percentage of people get sick and die from Covid. It does happen, the same way some people get very sick and die from the flu. Overall, most people recover, with the exception of those who might have underlying conditions.

This rabid push by the establishment and people such as yourself is nothing short of alarming. Why are you all so eager for people to inject themselves with an experimental vaccine that doesn’t cure or prevent illness? Why are you all so eager for everyone to get vaccinated for an illness that the majority of people survive without complications? 🧐

Makes me wonder.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 10:06:21 AM »
Me personally, I will continue to visit the DR as long as I am healthy and no significant numbers of people in DR are sick.  When all the people are dying in the streets...then I will think about not going.  Until then, no doom and gloom views are going to persuade me not to go and enjoy myself in the DR!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:25:11 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

cknice11

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 10:20:28 AM »

Let me say first I definitely plan on getting the shot. But I just left Brazil before I got it and had an amazing time. Best place I've been to so far. I can't let this stop my life. Still much to see and much to do. Stay safe everyone we have come a long way

Viva La Vega

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 11:41:46 AM »

Viva,

Sorry to hear about your friend (if your story is even true), but with all due respect, kindly shut your trap about the vaccination campaign your promoting.

The vaccine does not cure or prevent anyone from getting Covid. As a matter of fact, 4,000 people in Massachusetts tested positive AFTER getting vaccinated:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/nearly-4000-people-massachusetts-tested-positive-coronavirus-fully-vaccinated/

The vaccine is not yet FDA approved, which means it has not gone through the rigorous and years-long testing that vaccines are typically required to undergo before they hit the market for public use. The vaccines are available through an emergency use authorization.

Over 90% of people who contract Covid-19 recover on their own without hospitalization. A small percentage of people get sick and die from Covid. It does happen, the same way some people get very sick and die from the flu. Overall, most people recover, with the exception of those who might have underlying conditions.

This rabid push by the establishment and people such as yourself is nothing short of alarming. Why are you all so eager for people to inject themselves with an experimental vaccine that doesn’t cure or prevent illness? Why are you all so eager for everyone to get vaccinated for an illness that the majority of people survive without complications? 🧐

Makes me wonder.

Awesome news that only 1 out of a thousand fully vaccinated people tested positive, thats certainly way better than the 95% effective rate been touted from the start! Thankfully those folks also had mild or no symptoms, and as the viral load was not very high, meaning they were unlikely to be contagious.

The rapid push for acceptance is kind of to stop the thing from spreading that kills 2% of people who get it. Thats kind of a lot of people.

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 01:23:18 PM »

Among the anti-vaxers and the anti-science ideologues spreading "scamdemic" nonsense, we aren't exactly dealing with a sharp bunch here...  They are part of the problem (e.g., the rise of more contagious variants).

If they don't want to get vaccinated, then the morons should stay home.
Possibly, but you can be a skeptic without being an antivaxxer. The COVID19 vaccine was developed in less than a year with operation warp speed and still has kinks to workout aka blood clot in some individuals. And there is no long term case study for side effects after 2-5 years.

However the world continues, before and after Covid so you can’t stay home indefinitely hoping it goes away. Might not be the brightest but their is a rational outside of anti science.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

NYstateofmind

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 01:41:10 PM »
Unless you’re morbidly obese or have serious underlying issues you have nothing to worry about with Covid

lazy_monger

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 02:02:17 PM »

Among the anti-vaxers and the anti-science ideologues spreading "scamdemic" nonsense, we aren't exactly dealing with a sharp bunch here...  They are part of the problem (e.g., the rise of more contagious variants).

Possibly, but you can be a skeptic without being an antivaxxer. The COVID19 vaccine was developed in less than a year with operation warp speed and still has kinks to workout aka blood clot in some individuals. And there is no long term case study for side effects after 2-5 years.

However the world continues, before and after Covid so you can’t stay home indefinitely hoping it goes away. Might not be the brightest but their is a rational outside of anti science.

mRNA vaccines work differently from your traditional vaccine.  They have been working on the process well before COVID.  They eliminated a lot the bureaucracy involved to get it to market.  Things that were usually done sequentially were allowed to be done in parallel.  That said, I understand people wanting to wait.  Your body, your choice.  I got vaccinated but I plan to travel a bit and don't want not having it to be an impediment but I have no issue with people waiting.

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 11:18:32 PM »

mRNA vaccines work differently from your traditional vaccine.  They have been working on the process well before COVID.  They eliminated a lot the bureaucracy involved to get it to market.  Things that were usually done sequentially were allowed to be done in parallel.  That said, I understand people wanting to wait.  Your body, your choice.  I got vaccinated but I plan to travel a bit and don't want not having it to be an impediment but I have no issue with people waiting.

Thank you! Just stay in your damn lane people.

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2021, 11:37:16 PM »

Viva,

Makes me wonder.
A link from The Gateway Pundit? I had to check out the site. Here's the Wikipedia for them....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

PoonTangClan

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2021, 02:10:36 AM »

Viva,

Makes me wonder.
A link from The Gateway Pundit? I had to check out the site. Here's the Wikipedia for them....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Jake,

You’re relying on Wikipedia to ascertain whether a news source is “trustworthy?” 😂😂😂

You do understand that ANYONE, and anyone with a personal vendetta or bias against a person, place, or thing, can make and/or edit a Wikipedia entry, right? Teachers even tell their students NOT to rely on Wikipedia for their reports, because Wikipedia is not accurate.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 02:12:57 AM by PoonTangClan »

Artbell1

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2021, 03:11:26 AM »

[/quote]

mRNA vaccines work differently from your traditional vaccine.  They have been working on the process well before COVID.  They eliminated a lot the bureaucracy involved to get it to market.  Things that were usually done sequentially were allowed to be done in parallel.  That said, I understand people wanting to wait.  Your body, your choice. I got vaccinated but I plan to travel a bit and don't want not having it to be an impediment but I have no issue with people waiting.
[/quote]

I got vaccinated as well in April primarily for the same reason you did.

JD

Hosseini

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2021, 08:20:50 AM »
HOAX-19.
(((((still got my shot though))))))
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

Viva La Vega

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2021, 08:27:40 AM »

Viva,

Makes me wonder.

Jake,

You’re relying on Wikipedia to ascertain whether a news source is “trustworthy?” 😂😂😂

You do understand that ANYONE, and anyone with a personal vendetta or bias against a person, place, or thing, can make and/or edit a Wikipedia entry, right? Teachers even tell their students NOT to rely on Wikipedia for their reports, because Wikipedia is not accurate.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

PoonTangClan

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2021, 09:22:52 AM »

Viva,

Makes me wonder.

Jake,

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

Viva,

Lol. It looks like the Democrats got you sucked in, and you can’t tell what’s real anymore. The fact check site is run by them. 😂😂

Of course they’re gonna try and shit on news sources that oppose their narrative.

It was Trump who coined the phrase “fake news,” when left wing news sources kept fabricating and twisting facts about him, his family, and his record, in order to smear him, like they did with the fully debunked Russia hoax (remember that? Lol). Now the left wing media has flipped the term “fake news,” and tries to attack their opponents with it.

Anyway, The Gateway Pundit can indeed be a little sensational with how they report their news at times, but they report FACTS, and even your bias fact-checking site admits that Gateway Pundit sources everything they report.

It’s important that you do your due diligence to get the truth, bro. You should be wary of any news source that told you that you need to get vaccinated with an experimental, non-FDA approved vaccine that doesn’t prevent or cure an illness that has a survivability rate of over 90%. Tell me I’m lying. You can’t.

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google work with leftists and the Democrat Party to suppress and censor news they don’t like, and news that doesn’t fit their official story narrative. This is all fact my friend. Your Democrat Party news sources have even convinced you that Covid-19 started at a food wet market in China, lol. They’re playing you everyday. Do your research. Use search engine Duck Duck Go. Google isn’t going to give you what you really need to read.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal