global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Shit ain't going away.  (Read 3441 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Shit ain't going away.
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2021, 09:32:42 AM »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

dawkins

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2021, 10:20:54 AM »
Just chatted to a friend in SD who finally got a negative test result after 21 days and she was VERY sick. Looking at my go-to link below, DR is moving up the ladder for active cases and serious cases. We may be a little complacent as the US is starting to reopen, but there are certainly places in the world that will never get a level of vaccination to achieve herd immunity and eliminate this virus.

Why anyone is even considering going to Brazil or Colombia without having the shots right now is beyond me.

And with curfews the way they are and the nightly prohibition, i would take a hard rethink about heading to Sosua for a weekend right now.

Be part of the solution, take your shots, take a test before you go (it is NOT required) and help your favorita and her family get the shots.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Viva,

Sorry to hear about your friend (if your story is even true), but with all due respect, kindly shut your trap about the vaccination campaign your promoting.

The vaccine does not cure or prevent anyone from getting Covid. As a matter of fact, 4,000 people in Massachusetts tested positive AFTER getting vaccinated:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/nearly-4000-people-massachusetts-tested-positive-coronavirus-fully-vaccinated/

The vaccine is not yet FDA approved, which means it has not gone through the rigorous and years-long testing that vaccines are typically required to undergo before they hit the market for public use. The vaccines are available through an emergency use authorization.

Over 90% of people who contract Covid-19 recover on their own without hospitalization. A small percentage of people get sick and die from Covid. It does happen, the same way some people get very sick and die from the flu. Overall, most people recover, with the exception of those who might have underlying conditions.

This rabid push by the establishment and people such as yourself is nothing short of alarming. Why are you all so eager for people to inject themselves with an experimental vaccine that doesn’t cure or prevent illness? Why are you all so eager for everyone to get vaccinated for an illness that the majority of people survive without complications? 🧐

Makes me wonder.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This Yes. 

285West

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2021, 11:20:11 AM »
Pastor said something interesting the other day he has been to 20 funerals for people who did not take the vaccine, but he has not been to one covid funeral with someone who has taken the vaccine. 

The only thing China did right was at least provide the gene code to allow biotechnology to more rapidly solve the problem.  Again, to many of you all live in the past, which is fine by me because you can talk all you want like you know something, but life is going to keep moving without you being relevant - you should be pushing yourself everyday to learn and get smarter..  Technology combined with biotechnology allowed them to find a solution for covid with the gene code provided by China unlike having  to start from scratch with the Spanish flu and other viruses.  But, I would expect nothing less from this crew.  Hosseini (Covid Hoax) I know you sent me that Bitcoin research report showing me you knew something I did not know, but last I checked since April Bitcoin down 50%.   About to get worse because it is not regulated and look at all the scams taking place ( South Africa 3.69 billion dollar scam).  Same people on here who bragged about Elon Musk being in Bitcoin were quiet when he got the f--k out!    I would have thought one of you would have done your job like "Bill" says and put up a weekly report showing the inflows and outflows in Bitcoin.  If you did, it would show you like always history repeats itself and smart money including hedge funds have been heading for the exits while personal money is flooding in.  Sound familiar well just look what happened during the real estate collapse.  Now, if you had been in biotechnology and Agricultural stock like I said on here back before you would be way up.  But, what do I know I am just called "pops" on here.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 11:31:57 AM by 285West »

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2021, 11:54:43 AM »
Pastor said something interesting the other day he has been to 20 funerals for people who did not take the vaccine, but he has not been to one covid funeral with someone who has taken the vaccine. 

The only thing China did right was at least provide the gene code to allow biotechnology to more rapidly solve the problem.  Again, to many of you all live in the past, which is fine by me because you can talk all you want like you know something, but life is going to keep moving without you being relevant - you should be pushing yourself everyday to learn and get smarter..  Technology combined with biotechnology allowed them to find a solution for covid with the gene code provided by China unlike having  to start from scratch with the Spanish flu and other viruses.  But, I would expect nothing less from this crew.  Hosseini (Covid Hoax) I know you sent me that Bitcoin research report showing me you knew something I did not know, but last I checked since April Bitcoin down 50%.   About to get worse because it is not regulated and look at all the scams taking place ( South Africa 3.69 billion dollar scam).  Same people on here who bragged about Elon Musk being in Bitcoin were quiet when he got the f--k out!    I would have thought one of you would have done your job like "Bill" says and put up a weekly report showing the inflows and outflows in Bitcoin.  If you did, it would show you like always history repeats itself and smart money including hedge funds have been heading for the exits while personal money is flooding in.  Sound familiar well just look what happened during the real estate collapse.  Now, if you had been in biotechnology and Agricultural stock like I said on here back before you would be way up.  But, what do I know I am just called "pops" on here.

285West,

You have a serious credibility problem here. You’re PRAISING China (a communist regime that abuses and disappears citizens that disagree with its governance) for “providing the gene code” to allow the Covid problem to be “solved?” 😂😂😂

Most countries around the world refuse to even accept, use, or recognize any Chinese made Covid vaccine. And all the evidence pouring out strongly suggests that the Chinese MADE the damn virus itself that turned the world upside down! 🤦🏾‍♂️😆😆

You need to stop, bro.

DontSayMuch

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2021, 05:58:52 PM »
I don't want to jump in here because it's a little high-temp, but...
Some of the things mentioned in this thread are just not true.
I don't think anything I say will change anyone's mind, but there are a lot of sites that can hopefully change your mind.
Here are just a few:
https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/featured-topic/11-covid-19-myths-debunked
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/nine-covid-19-myths-that-just-wont-go-away/

A red state which may help?
https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/myths-about-covid-19/

Well, at least I can try :)

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2021, 08:45:22 PM »
Me personally, I will continue to visit the DR as long as I am healthy and no significant numbers of people in DR are sick.  When all the people are dying in the streets...then I will think about not going.  Until then, no doom and gloom views are going to persuade me not to go and enjoy myself in the DR!
For sure Made 3 trips to the Dr after the borders were open No worries, However a fellow monger at the hotel tested positive,,This monger on the way to the airport in the states  one of his co workers was positive , so you may have folks with it before they come to the DR, Like papi quoted no bodies pilling up on the sytreet no chicas droping dead in your hotel after you nutted on or in them !get your vacines carry on sirs !

Aintnew2this

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2021, 07:11:19 PM »
Just chatted to a friend in SD who finally got a negative test result after 21 days and she was VERY sick. Looking at my go-to link below, DR is moving up the ladder for active cases and serious cases. We may be a little complacent as the US is starting to reopen, but there are certainly places in the world that will never get a level of vaccination to achieve herd immunity and eliminate this virus.

Why anyone is even considering going to Brazil or Colombia without having the shots right now is beyond me.

And with curfews the way they are and the nightly prohibition, i would take a hard rethink about heading to Sosua for a weekend right now.

Be part of the solution, take your shots, take a test before you go (it is NOT required) and help your favorita and her family get the shots.

Viva,

Sorry to hear about your friend (if your story is even true), but with all due respect, kindly shut your trap about the vaccination campaign your promoting.

The vaccine does not cure or prevent anyone from getting Covid. As a matter of fact, 4,000 people in Massachusetts tested positive AFTER getting vaccinated:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/nearly-4000-people-massachusetts-tested-positive-coronavirus-fully-vaccinated/

The vaccine is not yet FDA approved, which means it has not gone through the rigorous and years-long testing that vaccines are typically required to undergo before they hit the market for public use. The vaccines are available through an emergency use authorization.

Over 90% of people who contract Covid-19 recover on their own without hospitalization. A small percentage of people get sick and die from Covid. It does happen, the same way some people get very sick and die from the flu. Overall, most people recover, with the exception of those who might have underlying conditions.

This rabid push by the establishment and people such as yourself is nothing short of alarming. Why are you all so eager for people to inject themselves with an experimental vaccine that doesn’t cure or prevent illness? Why are you all so eager for everyone to get vaccinated for an illness that the majority of people survive without complications? 🧐

Makes me wonder.
A link from The Gateway Pundit? I had to check out the site. Here's the Wikipedia for them....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Wikipedia is not exactly a quantum leap from gateway pundit.  Yes, gateway pundit is garbo but so is wikipedia.  Anyone can edit wikipedia and fill it with unverified nonsense.  To be honest, gateway pundit is equally as credible as the campaign of hate showcased by the MSM in America.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2021, 03:51:11 PM »
POONTANG; YOU ARE GOOD AT TALKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR ASS

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2021, 08:31:02 AM »
Folks should focus on a plan to enjoy their vacation throughout the day and into the night up to midnight. After that, if you know how to creep...that's on you.  Midnight to 5am ain't that long and I really don't think the authorities on the north coast are concerned with individuals.

danceelite0

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2021, 10:36:35 AM »
I just read a passage in DR1.com.  Effective 28 jume citizens and anyone entering the Dominican Republic from the 18 listed countries must have either proof of full vaccination or a Covid test 72 hours prior too.  This includes the pilot and flight crew they show their vaccine cards or quarantine in their hotel room,  Get Your Shots fellows.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2021, 11:09:43 AM »
“As of today, all passengers arriving in the Dominican Republic from

Australia, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Ireland, Democratic Republic of Congo, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, Syria, Sweden, Monaco, Thailand, Tunisia, Brazil, South Africa and India

the presentation of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival or presentation of a vaccination card no more than 3 weeks after the last dose was administered,” explained Marte Piantini.

The measure also applies to all passengers coming from those countries arriving in Dominican territory from a third country and those who have been in those countries for fourteen days or less.

The measures will be effective as of June 28, 2021, and may be extended by the Aviation Board, informed José Marte Piantini, president of the JAC.

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2021/06/25/dominican-republic-will-request-negative-pcr-tests-or-vaccination-card-from-travelers-from-18-countries-to-enter-the-country/

MrNavigator

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2021, 11:13:50 AM »
“As of today, all passengers arriving in the Dominican Republic from

Australia, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Ireland, Democratic Republic of Congo, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, Syria, Sweden, Monaco, Thailand, Tunisia, Brazil, South Africa and India

the presentation of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival or presentation of a vaccination card no more than 3 weeks after the last dose was administered,” explained Marte Piantini.

The measure also applies to all passengers coming from those countries arriving in Dominican territory from a third country and those who have been in those countries for fourteen days or less.

The measures will be effective as of June 28, 2021, and may be extended by the Aviation Board, informed José Marte Piantini, president of the JAC.

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2021/06/25/dominican-republic-will-request-negative-pcr-tests-or-vaccination-card-from-travelers-from-18-countries-to-enter-the-country/

Ok, one question! Why didn't they add Canada to the list??

PoonTangClan

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2021, 11:45:09 AM »
POONTANG; YOU ARE GOOD AT TALKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR ASS

Stinqu,

My ass only got one side, bro. 😆

PoonTangClan

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2021, 11:50:43 AM »

Viva,

Makes me wonder.
A link from The Gateway Pundit? I had to check out the site. Here's the Wikipedia for them....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Wikipedia is not exactly a quantum leap from gateway pundit.  Yes, gateway pundit is garbo but so is wikipedia.  Anyone can edit wikipedia and fill it with unverified nonsense.  To be honest, gateway pundit is equally as credible as the campaign of hate showcased by the MSM in America.

Aintnew2this,

Wikipedia (a public non-news site where just about ANYONE can contribute) is nothing like Gateway Pundit. Gateway Pundit is a news site & organization, so yes, Wikipedia and Gateway Pundit are indeed “quantum” leaps apart.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal