global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Taking a chica to a resort  (Read 2524 times)

karloso81

Taking a chica to a resort
« on: June 22, 2021, 04:59:07 PM »
Okays fellas. Have yall ever taken your favorite chica(gfe( to a resort.  Me and my homie are getting tired of sports f--king chica in sosua lmao
 I was thinking of taking one To punta cana to an resort. Just want to switch things up. Try something different than just going to sosua cabarete or boca chica. What are your best all inclusive resorts would yall recommend.  Something not too expensive like hard rock

Stones

Re: Taking a chica to a resort
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 06:44:19 PM »
Nothing to it. Just go for it. If she checks in with you she can stay the entire time at no additional charge. If you want to bring chicas in and out then it's a fee of about $100 each time you switch one out. Have fun.

MrNavigator

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 06:45:35 PM »
So long as you know that u stuck with that ONE chick u registered THE ENTIRE TIME you there then it's all good...

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 07:10:52 PM »
Stayed at the Riu Bambu last fall for 50/night all inclusive.  They were running a special for locals to get people back in the resort.  Not sure what the rate is now but it is low season.

Stones

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 07:22:50 PM »
So long as you know that u stuck with that ONE chick u registered THE ENTIRE TIME you there then it's all good...

At most all-inclusives in the DR you can register more than one chica, depending on the occupancy limits. But the OP would have to pay the $95-$100 each time he adds a chica or switches one out. But your point is correct. All-inclusive resorts aren't suitable for Sosua-style mongering. However, I have seen chicas hooking at Lifestyles Resorts in Puerto Plata. Locals get special rates during slow periods,  and it is not unusual to see local chicas at the resort f--king American dudes who sneak away from their wives for a minute. It's a good deal for the local chicas. They know the married American guys on the resort won't bat an eye at sneaking away from their fat American wives to f--k a hot Dominican for $150-$200 while on vacation.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 08:00:23 PM by Stones »

lazy_monger

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 08:13:01 PM »

At most all-inclusives in the DR you can register more than one chica, depending on the occupancy limits. But the OP would have to pay the $95-$100 each time he adds a chica or switches one out. But your point is correct. All-inclusive resorts aren't suitable for Sosua-style mongering. However, I have seen chicas hooking at Lifestyles Resorts in Puerto Plata. Locals get special rates during slow periods,  and it is not unusual to see local chicas at the resort f--king American dudes who sneak away from their wives for a minute. It's a good deal for the local chicas. The married American guys on the resort won't bat an eye at and sneaking away from their fat American wives to f--k a hot Dominican for $150-$200 while on vacation.

Yeah, you can have a good time on the resort.  At the pool, reggaeton is playing, liquor is flowing.  The pool at the Riu and the Jaragua were wilder than the Ahnvee.  They didn't have restrictions that Ahnvee had as far as noise. The Riu had a 24-hour bar where I pulled a nice young lady.  They did get shut down for a few days a couple of weeks after I left for COVID violations.  At the time Ahnvee were more discipline when it came to COVID protocols.  I picked all three spots for the on-premise nightlife. 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 12:17:12 AM »

At most all-inclusives in the DR you can register more than one chica, depending on the occupancy limits. But the OP would have to pay the $95-$100 each time he adds a chica or switches one out. But your point is correct. All-inclusive resorts aren't suitable for Sosua-style mongering. However, I have seen chicas hooking at Lifestyles Resorts in Puerto Plata. Locals get special rates during slow periods,  and it is not unusual to see local chicas at the resort f--king American dudes who sneak away from their wives for a minute. It's a good deal for the local chicas. They know the married American guys on the resort won't bat an eye at sneaking away from their fat American wives to f--k a hot Dominican for $150-$200 while on vacation.
Bingo funny you say that one of my good repeat chicas bailed out off sosua and is working in punta cana follow the money. Haha.

karloso81

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 01:34:27 AM »
But what good resorts would y'all recommend.  Me and my homie thinking about bringing out main chicas to Barcelo resort. Of course they will be with us the whole time.

778technique

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 01:41:45 AM »
So you still have to pay the chica for her time and pay her all inclusive fee. Why not get an Airbnb and have her cook Jr hit up a restaurant but hay it's your vacation enjoy

karloso81

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2021, 01:52:20 AM »
So you still have to pay the chica for her time and pay her all inclusive fee. Why not get an Airbnb and have her cook Jr hit up a restaurant but hay it's your vacation enjoy

We've already did the Airbnb thing and etc in sosua. Just trying out something different.  I just wanna know a good resort in Punta cana. We dont mind paying for the chicas time and resort fee.  Because they are our main repeats and regulars.  But back to the topic. We just wanna know a good resort in Punta cana lmao.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 01:54:31 AM by karloso81 »

Marcus

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2021, 09:01:33 AM »
The Barceló Bavaro hotel is a good one.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2021, 09:14:08 AM »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Brickholder

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2021, 05:26:06 PM »
Where ever you decide to stay check out the the price you would pay, then get your chica to check out the price if she booked it, I'm sure it will be cheaper. Tell your chica she will get what ever she can save you. Know a sister act the that work the resorts  during the wedding season, the stay cheap, work the wedding party. Big resorts may have 2-3 wedings in week, they make out like bandits lol.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2021, 05:54:00 PM »
Whatever resort you choose, pick an "adults only" resort ... you will have much more fun and will enjoy the fact that all the activities and amenities are geared towards adults.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal