Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > First Visit To Sosua Stories

1st Trip Report: Feb 16th-28th

(1/3) > >>

Canadianpolo:
All right, So after lurking on this website and harassing all the vets, I think its time for me to give back. lol.
But honestly, This website and support from you fellas really helped me.

So little bit about me:
This is my 1st mongering trip as well as 1st Caribbean trip.
I am currently staying in New garden as recommended by u guys and No complaints, I am loving it.
It's been 2 days I am here and I so far I nailed 5 chicas. Also my spanish is next to 0. Highly relied on Google translate but I have no problem getting by.

What I realized so far is No recon is needed, I step out of the hotel and I get chicas right away. I feel like I am the prey here lol. There is also no hotspot for chicas. I heard so many times that Sosua Inn is the spot but really you walk anywhere, you look left or right there is always a chica ready to suck your dick. You can look like a chewbacca for f--k sakes lol and they still don't care. All they want is your pesos.

Now there are so many chicas with different color, shape and sizes, so don't worry about your particular taste. You WILL FIND YOUR TYPE HERE.

Also I realized chicas don't understand the worth of USD. When I ask for prices, they start from somewhere between $80 short term to $120 long term. ($80 = 4550 rd). But when I ask for prices in pesos, they say 4000rd. However, I have never paid 4000rd. I just tell them 2000rd and they settle at 2500rd. Highest I paid is 3000rd only because she was my 9/10. Also when they ask for propina, I say " I leech then propina, I no leech no propina" this way, I make sure they earn it.

Also everyone here are hustlers. Be careful when asking for any help from local. They will do everything they can to help you and then expects you to pay propina. If you need help, just ask our fellow mongers. They are very helpful and chill here.

Apart from mongering, I am still trying to figure out what to do here. Open to suggestions.
Lastly, I'll post pictures and numbers later on this thread of all the chicas I meet.

MrNavigator:
Now aren't you glad you didn't listen to the suckers who stuck in the cold states who always talking bout it's just a WHALES n COWS in Sosua?? You know the ones who try to fool people because they don't want dudes going down and f--kin the love of their life! Lol

Glad you see the real and that ALL shapes, sizes, colors, ages can be had for the right price. You acting like a vet already. As far as things to do it depends on what you like. You can go to any of the excursion shops and they will hook you up with a day trip to the mountains, waterfalls, water skiing or somewhere. Plus you can always do the ATV's and dune buggies.

Canadianpolo:

--- Quote from: MrNavigator on February 18, 2022, 01:32:12 PM ---Now aren't you glad you didn't listen to the suckers who stuck in the cold states who always talking bout it's just a WHALES n COWS in Sosua?? You know the ones who try to fool people because they don't want dudes going down and f--kin the love of their life! Lol

Glad you see the real and that ALL shapes, sizes, colors, ages can be had for the right price. You acting like a vet already. As far as things to do it depends on what you like. You can go to any of the excursion shops and they will hook you up with a day trip to the mountains, waterfalls, water skiing or somewhere. Plus you can always do the ATV's and dune buggies.

--- End quote ---
I just got myself a 250cc motorcycle for a week. I am well experienced with motorcycles as well as DR  way of driving. So I have no problem. But won't recommend to my fellow mongers. Not safe for them. Also booked scuba diving just now and gonna explore puerto Plata in coming weeks :-)

Henny White:

--- Quote from: Canadianpolo on February 18, 2022, 01:50:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: MrNavigator on February 18, 2022, 01:32:12 PM ---Now aren't you glad you didn't listen to the suckers who stuck in the cold states who always talking bout it's just a WHALES n COWS in Sosua?? You know the ones who try to fool people because they don't want dudes going down and f--kin the love of their life! Lol

--- End quote ---
I just got myself a 250cc motorcycle for a week. I am well experienced with motorcycles as well as DR  way of driving. So I have no problem. But won't recommend to my fellow mongers. Not safe for them. Also booked scuba diving just now and gonna explore puerto Plata in coming weeks :-)

--- End quote ---

Thinking about renting one my next time down. Str8t 12 o'clock up N down Pedro Clisante lol 💯

MACK:

--- End quote ---

LOL Sir they are speaking from their 10+ years of experience  and comparing...PS there are alot of whales out there by the way..I'm sure you have seen some FreeWileys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version