Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > First Visit To Sosua Stories

If dudes say sosua is dead. I wonder what it was like before.

(1/15) > >>

Footnyc:
Just recently came back from a three day trip and I had a blast. This was my first visit, and there definitely are still baddies in sosua. I will do a full report later. I will post some pics here.

Footnyc:
And a big thank you to all the dudes who post in here. You guys helped me a lot on this trip. I appreciate it

Captainsaveahoe:
Let me explain…don’t take it personal, but the best looking girl in those photos I would say was a 7.  Sosua had 10’s in 2014…and I was late to the party. I can’t image what it was like in 2010, 2009 or earlier.

2) the vibe was different.  I feel like most girls what to f*ck you real quick and head back on the block.  In 2014, you had to pay the bitches to leave!  Once they grabbed you they wanted you for your whole vacation. Every girl…EVERY GIRL…was $1500 short stay…$3000 all night.

I still go to Sosua because it’s relaxing, nice beach, nice people watching…but I haven’t added any new talent to my roster in years.

Viva La Vega:
Nice looking crew, looks like fun. Girls like this were there years ago, there will be more girls like this in the future.

The challenge is as little as 5 years ago, more spots were open, and vibrant, and you had 80% of the women out and about much like this crew, and 20% of the women were rough and tumble.

Now, nice looking girls total about 20%  and the street gang is about 80%.

YMMV, but thats what i feel I am seeing.

Footnyc:

--- Quote from: Captainsaveahoe on May 03, 2023, 06:00:40 PM ---Let me explain…don’t take it personal, but the best looking girl in those photos I would say was a 7.  Sosua had 10’s in 2014…and I was late to the party. I can’t image what it was like in 2010, 2009 or earlier.

2) the vibe was different.  I feel like most girls what to f*ck you real quick and head back on the block.  In 2014, you had to pay the bitches to leave!  Once they grabbed you they wanted you for your whole vacation. Every girl…EVERY GIRL…was $1500 short stay…$3000 all night.

I still go to Sosua because it’s relaxing, nice beach, nice people watching…but I haven’t added any new talent to my roster in years.

--- End quote ---

No offense taken bro. Everyone has different preferences to me the chicks were fire. I get what you’re saying about the money part. I only posted pics of the chicks I dealt with. There were some chicks who wouldn’t budge off wanting $100. I wasn’t going to pay that. As far as chicks staying after you’re finished. I was weary of it. I read on here a bunch of stories of chicks stealing. So I made sure they were always in eye sight in the room. Plus I don’t speak much Spanish so I can’t really communicate well with the girls. So it’s kinda pointless to have them around if you’re not getting busy. I respect what you said, but to me it was still a paradise. Not just the women the beach was cool, and the bars especially during games was a good time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version