global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Increase in ST price  (Read 79478 times)

letigre8701

Increase in ST price
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:59:49 PM »
I'm in Sosua right now and it seems like all the chicas are asking 2000 for ST and they seem to be sticking to it and now willing to go down in their price. Anyone else experiencing the same thing.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:04:47 PM by letigre8701 »

el frekko

Re: Increase in ST price
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 06:04:24 PM »
I'm in Sosua right now and it seems like all the chicas are asking 2000 for ST and they seem to be sticking to it and now willing to go down in their price

JUST SAY NO

letigre8701

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 06:05:48 PM »
I just walk away from them. Even the chicas that are not all that are asking for 2000.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 06:30:36 PM »
Stand your ground.  The prices will drop once they realize dudes aren't going to pay that.

Delgado

• Devoted Contributer
  • SKEET AND SKIDATTLE!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 06:39:43 PM »
broads are out of their minds.......I blame this on the rise of the SIMP
Quote from: Charles Bukowski
How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 830 a.m.,leap out of bed,dress,force-feed,shit, piss,brush teeth and hair,fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 09:18:53 PM »
How much can the demand in higher prices be pinned on CubaDave™?

cwedgester

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 10:57:25 PM »
I don't think it's the SIMP so to speak. I think dudes just don't mind paying that price. The difference between 1500 pesos and 2000 pesos is what 11, 12 dollars. I think when cats think about the price difference in those terms, is just not that serious. Some dudes just dont negotiate that hard. I'm one of them. That 11-12 dollars could mean the difference between me having a great session or a dead fish. You give a girl that YOU is nice 2000 pesos, when some dude tried to low ball her at 1500, and she might be very appreciative toward you. I'm not a SIMP i'm just sayin, sometimes you have to pick your battles.

prettybig

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 11:25:28 PM »
BLAME IT ON THE INCREASE OF EUROS! THEY PAY ASKING PRICE NO HAGGLE! I HAD A SHORTY TELL ME! THEY ARE STARTING TO NOT f--k WITH BROTHERS AT LEAST THE DIMES! THE DIMES ARE LINING UP 4 OR 5 EUROS A DAY AND MAKE BANK!

Tallguy

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 12:32:41 AM »
@ Fellas the meaning of the word S.I.M.P..Someone Idolizing Mediocrity Pussy...

Example..A man that sends money to a hoe becoming a W.U. boyfriend...

MathMajor

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 05:56:10 AM »
I don't think it's the SIMP so to speak. I think dudes just don't mind paying that price. The difference between 1500 pesos and 2000 pesos is what 11, 12 dollars. I think when cats think about the price difference in those terms, is just not that serious. Some dudes just dont negotiate that hard. I'm one of them. That 11-12 dollars could mean the difference between me having a great session or a dead fish. You give a girl that YOU is nice 2000 pesos, when some dude tried to low ball her at 1500, and she might be very appreciative toward you. I'm not a SIMP i'm just sayin, sometimes you have to pick your battles.

I have said this many times on here. What is $20 after you have paid $500-$600 for airfare and whatever your have been drinking and in my case...after golf tee times and tipping caddies, etc.

I give chicas 2500 and I have no problems.

Delgado

• Devoted Contributer
  • SKEET AND SKIDATTLE!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 08:15:11 AM »
well maybe im cut from from a different cloth....A Dime does not mean great sex,it means you have something good to look at while pounding that wet noodle.10s and 7s get the same price,I live close to washington heights and some of you guys act like you have never seen a spanish woman before.What happens next year when the chicas start at 2500....is it still only 12 bucks
How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 830 a.m.,leap out of bed,dress,force-feed,shit, piss,brush teeth and hair,fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so

cwedgester

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 08:26:24 AM »
I lived in the heights and the x, Dominican women are nothing new to me. Learned how to curse in Spanish from em.I understand your principle about paying  extra pesos.  But when things go up here, what do we do. We pay. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna let some hob gobblin get me for the loot, but we're not down there to mess with them. So if your down there to mess with 7 and up, why not pay for the piece of mind.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 08:43:00 AM »
just using deductive reasoning to come up with an hypothisis and answer...1# there is a new age of chica coming up that are more intellegent then the ones 10 to 20 years ago with the technology which has brought them closer connection to the states and europe etc...2# maybe they do talk and arew tired of the "cheapy, cheapy"...3# maybe Euro's do pay more with less hassle so they prefer to be with them...4# nothing stays the same forever!

Delgado

• Devoted Contributer
  • SKEET AND SKIDATTLE!
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 09:17:40 AM »
just using deductive reasoning to come up with an hypothisis and answer...1# there is a new age of chica coming up that are more intellegent then the ones 10 to 20 years ago with the technology which has brought them closer connection to the states and europe etc...2# maybe they do talk and arew tired of the "cheapy, cheapy"...3# maybe Euro's do pay more with less hassle so they prefer to be with them...4# nothing stays the same forever!

1.They want Iphones and Galaxies ,NOT MY PROBLEM
2.Rather be called cheapy cheapy then ESTUPIDO
3.The euros do pay more especially over western union
4.well call me a dinosaur

jstarebel

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 12:26:45 PM »
From what I have heard from more than one chica while sitting around drinking beer at a colmado listeng to them hanging out talking to one another is that they prefer some "old fat whiteguy" because he is less apt to haggle on pric, and will finish with her quickly. They say that a blackman wants to f--k forever and doesn't pay as much.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal