global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Increase in ST price  (Read 79543 times)

MaxPrimo1

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Increase in ST price
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2014, 12:29:23 PM »
I'm starting the " NO WU BoYS " movement .... I maybe pay 2000 to chica for a ST depends sorry fellas

Tallguy

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 12:36:03 PM »
just using deductive reasoning to come up with an hypothisis and answer...1# there is a new age of chica coming up that are more intellegent then the ones 10 to 20 years ago with the technology which has brought them closer connection to the states and europe etc...2# maybe they do talk and arew tired of the "cheapy, cheapy"...3# maybe Euro's do pay more with less hassle so they prefer to be with them...4# nothing stays the same forever!

1.They want Iphones and Galaxies ,NOT MY PROBLEM
2.Rather be called cheapy cheapy then ESTUPIDO
3.The euros do pay more especially over western union
4.well call me a dinosaur

That right.....I rather to be call a CHEAP motherf--ker than a STUPID motherf--ker...

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 12:36:39 PM »
To me the 7's or 8's there could easily be 8's and 9's in the USA.  based on that, I stick with those chicas, they give you good sex and at a fair price. Once it goes pass 50$ per pop, I am done.  Personally I haven't seen one dime chica that I would pay over $60 for a ST in Sosua. I guess it not tricking if you got, but most us of leave the usa to get away from these money hungry hoes, why create the same say issue abroad. You start giving them 2500RD for ST, they will start asking for 3000rd................ Why do you think your wife or live in girlfriend only sucks your dick monthly now(if that) or f--ks you when she gets ready, why because she has the power over your money!  That is if you leave her ass, she gets most of it. So if you start giving these chicas top dollar, they will start having the power too.

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 12:38:20 PM »
From what I have heard from more than one chica while sitting around drinking beer at a colmado listeng to them hanging out talking to one another is that they prefer some "old fat whiteguy" because he is less apt to haggle on pric, and will finish with her quickly. They say that a blackman wants to f--k forever and doesn't pay as much.

Yeap thats me lol

Tallguy

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 12:53:00 PM »
From what I have heard from more than one chica while sitting around drinking beer at a colmado listeng to them hanging out talking to one another is that they prefer some "old fat whiteguy" because he is less apt to haggle on pric, and will finish with her quickly. They say that a blackman wants to f--k forever and doesn't pay as much.

IF THAT CHICA (HOE) THINKS THAT MY PRICE IS TO LITTLE SHE SHOULD GET A REGULAR f--kING JOB, SHE WOULD NOT MAKE 1500 PESOS IN 2 HOURS IN A REGULAR JOB...SHE WOULD MAKE 500 PESOS A DAY....BARTENDER, MAIDS, BRICK LABORERS MAKE ABOUT 6000 TO 7000 PESOS A MONTH... ONCE YOU LEARN THE GAME YOU ARE NOT STUPID ANYMORE AND HOES DON'T LIKE THAT....MOST WHITEGUYS STINK ANY WAY A LOT OF THEM DON'T WASH THEY ASS, THEY PASS BUY THEY SMELL BAD...SO THEY CAN GO TO THEM...WHEN YOU PAY MORE FOR THE PUSSY YOU ARE CONSIDER STUPID....

Tallguy

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 01:01:19 PM »
To me the 7's or 8's there could easily be 8's and 9's in the USA.  based on that, I stick with those chicas, they give you good sex and at a fair price. Once it goes pass 50$ per pop, I am done.  Personally I haven't seen one dime chica that I would pay over $60 for a ST in Sosua. I guess it not tricking if you got, but most us of leave the usa to get away from these money hungry hoes, why create the same say issue abroad. You start giving them 2500RD for ST, they will start asking for 3000rd................ Why do you think your wife or live in girlfriend only sucks your dick monthly now(if that) or f--ks you when she gets ready, why because she has the power over your money!  That is if you leave her ass, she gets most of it. So if you start giving these chicas top dollar, they will start having the power too.

MAN I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE...WHO THE f--k ARE THESE CHICAS WANTS A MORE MONEY, THIS IS NOT A REGULAR JOB...IF THEY DON'T WANT PRICE 1000 TO 1500 THEY CAN GO HOME HUNGRY.....NEEEEEEXTTTTTTTTTTT.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:51:12 PM by Tallguy »

Tallguy

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 01:03:00 PM »
I don't think it's the SIMP so to speak. I think dudes just don't mind paying that price. The difference between 1500 pesos and 2000 pesos is what 11, 12 dollars. I think when cats think about the price difference in those terms, is just not that serious. Some dudes just dont negotiate that hard. I'm one of them. That 11-12 dollars could mean the difference between me having a great session or a dead fish. You give a girl that YOU is nice 2000 pesos, when some dude tried to low ball her at 1500, and she might be very appreciative toward you. I'm not a SIMP i'm just sayin, sometimes you have to pick your battles.

THEN IF YOU HAVE AN EXTRA 12 DOLLARS, GIVE IT TO ME...1500 PESOS IS LOW BALLING GIRLS FOR TWO HOURS WORK (IN A REGULAR JOB IS SHE IS MAKING 500 PESOS A DAY) TELL ME HOW IS THAT LOW BALLING...PLEASE EXPLAIN...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:16:57 PM by Tallguy »

cwedgester

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2014, 01:12:00 PM »
@tallguy
only I  the form of a couple of beers. Listen i understand what you guys are saying about market rate and shit. And you are right, when it gets to a certain point it must be combated and exterminated. I'm talking about right now. If a decent 6 or 7 says 2000 for st, and I'm feeling her, i wouldn't have a problem.

jstarebel

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 01:16:49 PM »

IF THAT CHICA (HOE) THINKS THAT MY PRICE IS TO LITTLE SHE SHOULD GET A REGULAR f--kING JOB, SHE WOULD NOT MAKE 1500 PESOS IN 2 HOURS IN A REGULAR JOB...SHE WOULD MAKE 500 PESOS A DAY....BARTENDER, MAIDS, BRICK LABORERS MAKE ABOUT 6000 TO 7000 PESOS A MONTH... ONCE YOU LEARN THE GAME YOU ARE NOT STUPID ANYMORE AND HOES DON'T LIKE THAT....MOST WHITEGUYS STINK ANY WAY A LOT OF THEM DON'T WASH THEY ASS, THEY PASS BUY THEY SMELL BAD...SO THEY CAN GO TO THEM...WHEN YOU PAY MORE FOR THE PUSSY YOU ARE CONSIDER STUPID....

Actually, the chicas say this about "Gringos" in general. They also say that "Hombres Europa" are worse.

I agree with you about overpaying a Sosua Puta.. 

Tallguy

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »
@ FELLAS there will be always be fine girls that will accept 1500 pesos for two hours work, they have two choices get a regular job or goes f--k their rich Dominicans, because I know that the regular Dominicans that you see every day in D.R. is not pay chicas 1000 to 1500 for 2 hours work, they can't afford it, that's the only choices they have...

Delgado

• Devoted Contributer
  • SKEET AND SKIDATTLE!
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 01:47:15 PM »

...MOST WHITEGUYS STINK ANY WAY A LOT OF THEM DON'T WASH THEY ASS, THEY PASS BUY THEY SMELL BAD...SO THEY CAN GO TO THEM...WHEN YOU PAY MORE FOR THE PUSSY YOU ARE CONSIDER STUPID....

lol bro you gonna start a race war....anyway sometimes the the way you present your self helps with the price,I had a chica tell me I smell really good after hagling over 2000 she came down 500 pesos.If a chica ask you for 4k you should be insulted and check off from the list below

1. are you a fat slob
2. did I wash your ass today
3. are you  a goofball that will never get a beautiful woman with out paying
4. are you  in VIP making a scene with your boys(1 bottle 5 guys)
5. are flashing fancy shit
6. did you  just escape from the zoo
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:58:55 PM by JamesDelgado »
Quote from: Charles Bukowski
How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 830 a.m.,leap out of bed,dress,force-feed,shit, piss,brush teeth and hair,fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so

thedistinguishgentlemen

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 02:26:58 PM »
most chics in sosua see hoeing as a regular job. I have heard many chicas refer to what did do as a real job. theres a saying " if its not broke don't try and fix it". in there eyes we are all simps. some of us pay more some of us pay less. in there eyes there is no differents between you and a wu boyfriend she is just worried about the cash she can get at the moment
The internet troll everyone loves "I think"

darkman101

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 02:37:05 PM »
True many of them say I come to sosua to work then go back to my country.  They say they find work in the fields gone for a few days then feed there family until they must work again this shit ain't new how do you think they heardabout sosua feom they mmomma that's who is just a way of life and some get hip to the game of I can keep in contact with some WU from some I'm good. Look good dress good I can charge what I want and when my regular come to town. I don't have to work that weekend get more that 2000 pesos because the gfe will cost more. So don't say you won't pay 3000 pesos because in the long run they get more food drinks whatever and you feel like a king without the headache because at anytime you can tell her to leave and they know there place.its a business that's been going on for generations.

prettybig

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 04:44:48 PM »
I've heard the samething "it's my job" "baby these are clients". I know a known pro who I'm super cool with tell me she goes for white guys because it's easy dough! She black guys want to take pills and f--k like animals! She told me a lot whites just like to cuddle in bed and get off on that!no penetration at all and get 4000pesos! So our haggling over 500 peso difference ain't shit! Business wise they rather white! 

el frekko

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 05:01:47 PM »
@ FELLAS there will be always be fine girls that will accept 1500 pesos for two hours work, they have two choices get a regular job or goes f--k their rich Dominicans, because I know that the regular Dominicans that you see every day in D.R. is not pay chicas 1000 to 1500 for 2 hours work, they can't afford it, that's the only choices they have...

Most of my dominican friends pay 500 to 1000 pesos, that is what they can afford

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal