global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Increase in ST price  (Read 79543 times)

jstarebel

Re: Increase in ST price
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 08:16:50 PM »
most chics in sosua see hoeing as a regular job. I have heard many chicas refer to what did do as a real job. theres a saying " if its not broke don't try and fix it". in there eyes we are all simps. some of us pay more some of us pay less. in there eyes there is no differents between you and a wu boyfriend she is just worried about the cash she can get at the moment

Ding Ding.. someone else gets it.. the statement above is a true post.. hats off to ya DG..

Jlock7619

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 08:37:09 PM »
I've heard the samething "it's my job" "baby these are clients". I know a known pro who I'm super cool with tell me she goes for white guys because it's easy dough! She black guys want to take pills and f--k like animals! She told me a lot whites just like to cuddle in bed and get off on that!no penetration at all and get 4000pesos! So our haggling over 500 peso difference ain't shit! Business wise they rather white!

PB...a chica just told me the same thing!  She said black men just want to use the Dominican woman that we are cheap.  White men pay more and treat them with more respect BUT she just doesn't like them!  Lol

BucketNasty

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 08:49:14 PM »
Hey they game us why not try to get over on them! And as many times as I tell my self "no! They are just hoes"  want to and they make believe they like me more than the next man. So I use that reasoning as a deduction for $1500 "no mas" (unless Im pheining for that specific ass). How many times we negotiate a price and after the f--king they ask for more? Even when it was just ok ass!

letigre8701

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2014, 08:56:39 PM »
From what I have noticed the chicas are the ones running this shit. They stick together more then us. That's why prices keep increasing. Give it another year and ST will be at 3000. Fellas this is something that I want all of you to think about. Increasing the price of ST from 1500 to 2000 is an increase of 33%. How many of you on this board had your salary increase by the 33% this year. Please tell me..... My salary only increased by 4% this past year.

aztx88

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 08:58:33 PM »
Tmbts forum aren't the only ones going to sosua. I think its the europeans f--king up the game

senorgrande

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2014, 10:05:00 PM »
If you guys like to paymore  then 50 bucks. Stay your ass home in usa or canada or wherever you're from. You can pay 40-80 $ in your home country for a quick nut on back page. Look Coca-Cola is cheaper in d.r then our home countries. It's like 50 cents to a buck. Why pay home price of 2$ and change. Would you pay more at the super market no....I have bang a lot of Dominican women my last trip in january I was paying the girls 500-700 pesos near the ending telling them keep it a secret my money is low and they agreed.  Sometimes they dont make shit for the whole day and they have to cover their expenses. I.e. moto coach, babysitter leche for babys ect..so I tell you start low, these bitches aint shit but hoes & tricks dont be captain save a hoe!!!!

RecklessNYC

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2014, 10:54:24 PM »
@ Math- Where do you play golf at in Sousa??

Kandrex5

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 06:03:50 AM »
@jsta that chica got it all figured out. She is thinking about business. The bottom line is if you spend a little time with the chick and she is attracted to you she will take the offer. She will also take it if she is in need at the moment.

cwedgester

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 06:36:05 PM »
Whoever is down there now, can they confirm the st price. Not the asking,  are they just not taking the 1500

MathMajor

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2014, 06:48:24 PM »
@ Math- Where do you play golf at in Sousa??

Usually, play golf 2 days out of my stay.

Day 1: Playa Dorado Golf course (Puerto Plata)
Day 2: Playa Grande Golf Course (Rio San Juan...about an hour drive east of Puerto Plata)

Delgado

• Devoted Contributer
  • SKEET AND SKIDATTLE!
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2014, 06:52:48 PM »
If you guys like to paymore  then 50 bucks. Stay your ass home in usa or canada or wherever you're from. You can pay 40-80 $ in your home country for a quick nut on back page. Look Coca-Cola is cheaper in d.r then our home countries. It's like 50 cents to a buck. Why pay home price of 2$ and change. Would you pay more at the super market no....I have bang a lot of Dominican women my last trip in january I was paying the girls 500-700 pesos near the ending telling them keep it a secret my money is low and they agreed.  Sometimes they dont make shit for the whole day and they have to cover their expenses. I.e. moto coach, babysitter leche for babys ect..so I tell you start low, these bitches aint shit but hoes & tricks dont be captain save a hoe!!!!

bro you sound the President of the Hoe-Union!
Quote from: Charles Bukowski
How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 830 a.m.,leap out of bed,dress,force-feed,shit, piss,brush teeth and hair,fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so

MathMajor

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »
I think we all need to "Agree to Disagree" about uniform pricing. I am more of the "Weekend Warrior". I am in DR for 4 days and I am out. I am not trying to win the "I can get the lowest price because my game is tight award". My high-school and college days were long ago so that type of competition has past me also. I see it and want it and go get it (within a reasonable price).

....and 500-1000 pesos more will not phase me. It's STILL way cheaper that anything in the USA.

Tallguy

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2014, 08:41:00 PM »
@ Fellas for one you don't ask the chicas how much she want for short stay, you tell her how much you going to pay, you take control when you tell the price you will pay....In the latin culture the man take control...A short stay is about 2 hours...1500 is good good price for 2 hours work...I don't know any job D.R that pays 1500 pesos for 2 hours work....

If she don't want it she can go to the other guy that will pay 2000,2500,3000....and chica will turn around and tell the other chicas these f--king gringo are STUPIDO....they over pay for pussy...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 08:48:55 PM by Tallguy »

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »
COMON REALLY A CHICK 4 1500 PESO IS f--kING DUDES MORE THAN ONCE WITHIN THAT 2 HRS FOR 1500 PESO THAT WHAT U SAYING COM'ON STOP IT
SHABAZZ

prettybig

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2014, 02:24:17 AM »
I think we all need to "Agree to Disagree" about uniform pricing. I am more of the "Weekend Warrior". I am in DR for 4 days and I am out. I am not trying to win the "I can get the lowest price because my game is tight award". My high-school and college days were long ago so that type of competition has past me also. I see it and want it and go get it (within a reasonable price).

....and 500-1000 pesos more will not phase me. It's STILL way cheaper that anything in the USA.

Amen my dude! no more than 4 days! some dudes take this mongering thing too serious! stop fronting just say your an international John! i go to party and f--k hoe's if i see what i like i go get it! if she's ask a stupid price then i step but all this price range is crazy! i've paid 4000pesos and i've paid 500pesos! people have to let dudes do them. I cant see how you expect to travel on a budget! i have fun!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal