global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Massage Parlor Across From Terra Linda  (Read 26773 times)

sintaroo2

• Devoted Contributer
Massage Parlor Across From Terra Linda
« on: March 15, 2015, 10:36:25 AM »
What's up with those Haitian chicks. Are they fugging? Anyoneknows?  Or is it some rub and tug kinda bullshit?

WorstBehavior

Re: Massage Parlor Across From Terra Linda
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 01:13:55 PM »
probably so for the right peso....in my experience the haitians are always an easier target because there is not a major focus on them. GO FOR IT.

TrailingLink

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 10:36:11 AM »
Went for a one hour massage there. Was supposed to be one hour, she told me to flip after 10 minutes, and then tried to hit me for 4000 pesos for extras. 1/10, would not return.  If anyone knows someplace I can get a good one hour massage with an unrushed happy ending like I am used to from Asian places in the states, send me a PM please!

Indy_500

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 11:40:34 AM »
Went for a one hour massage there. Was supposed to be one hour, she told me to flip after 10 minutes, and then tried to hit me for 4000 pesos for extras. 1/10, would not return.  If anyone knows someplace I can get a good one hour massage with an unrushed happy ending like I am used to from Asian places in the states, send me a PM please!

DR don't seem to be like thailand and the philipine.

MrFeelupz

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »

You remember the name of the girl?
Stop acting like bitches and focus on f--king these bitches.

TrailingLink

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 03:58:57 PM »
Not sure...Jenny maybe?

Cigar56

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 10:31:02 AM »
Anybody know the best place for a pedicure? Don't wanna stab a chica with one of these toenails!

DarthRam

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 11:24:39 AM »
I went and got a pedi right next to the message place across. Its a barbershop as well. The woman was rough and tools medevil, but she was  thorough and for 500 pesos plus I tiled her I wasn't complaining
People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

Indy_500

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 11:35:05 AM »
i got a 1hours massage (back and front) with bbbjcim for 1000 pesos in one of these massage parlour and the chica was super cute and sexy :)

Theputalover

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 02:35:23 PM »
@amaretor
Where did you get te massage? and when? because I heard some parlors are closed.

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 02:44:32 PM »
Word please do tell
Before I overpay i'll walk away

Indy_500

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 04:27:45 PM »
@amaretor
Where did you get te massage? and when? because I heard some parlors are closed.

I don't remember where exactly, but ask them. you can have a regular massage for under 750 pesos. Just offer them a little bit more. If it's a yes, good for you, if not at least you will have a good massage anyway.

It's a bonus, but those massage parlour are hot like a sauna and dirty(and most have probably hidden cam .... ). You can have a better experience in your room, most of chica on the street will accept to blow your whistle for 500 pesos. Those girls can make cum a dead man in less then 5 minute when they want, so for a 10-15minute quicky rare are the chic who are going to refuse 500 pesos, it's around 50 pesos by minute ...

sintaroo2

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 04:51:45 PM »
There's one across the street from the ice cream shop and there's another one down the street from classicos(on the same side) if youre walking towards victorian house.  Just walk down these streets and they will pull your hand and start giving you flyers for massages.  900 pesos forbbbj with 30 min massage.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 05:03:12 PM »
The shop on the same side after classicos that sintaroo2 mentioned, they give great messages!!!...I get 2 a trip from them!!!

Indy_500

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 05:40:24 PM »
another one next to orange store in think, but you are lucky if you find over 7 in a massage parlor ....

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal