global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: critical for haitians in DR  (Read 55361 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: critical for haitians in DR
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2015, 09:07:58 AM »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

bornjust777

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2015, 04:36:19 PM »
If you dont understand white supremacy .... what it is ..... and how it operates in todays world .... everything you think you understand will only confuse you ........ The greatest form of injustice / wickedness on the entire planet is white supremacy .......... And that includes the Dominican Republic where a white supremist mentality reigns supreme within the concious & subconcious minds of most Dominicans .... The White supremist = devils incarnate   .............. Vive La Hattie

EducatedBrother

« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2015, 06:08:47 AM »
This idiot bornjust777 keep talkin bout some white supremacy bullshit.  He must be one a those brothas who thinks that Barry Hussein Obama gonna save his stupid ass.  Why cant he jus find a nice dominican girl and shut the hell up.
honor roll Simping student under Professor nickmirr

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2015, 10:00:55 AM »
If you dont understand white supremacy .... what it is ..... and how it operates in todays world .... everything you think you understand will only confuse you ........ The greatest form of injustice / wickedness on the entire planet is white supremacy .......... And that includes the Dominican Republic where a white supremist mentality reigns supreme within the concious & subconcious minds of most Dominicans .... The White supremist = devils incarnate   .............. Vive La Hattie

@Born  Yes...white supremacy is evil just like all racism is.  But it doesn't rule the entire planet like you think.  Let me know where the hot spots in Haiti are.  I get close by every so often in a town called Las Matas de Farfan. 
Live free or die!

bornjust777

« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2015, 05:30:44 PM »
Bachatero yes indeed racism is evil, but I submit that the only functional or exisiting form of racism in Amerikkka and Haiti is white supremacy. Racism being defined as structual or all exisitng human reationships (economics, education, entertainment, politics, labor, law, sex, and war) being based on the insubordination of one ethnic group over another. There is a difference betwenn being prejudice or pre-judging someone (which we all are guilty of) and being a racist which only those in charge can do. Whites who are white supremist control the economy, educational systems, entertainment systems the military etc etc and are the only ones capable of being racist. 

And as it goes for responding to "so-called" EDUCATED "so called" BROTHER (which I know he is neither because I can smell a skunk from a mile away) I dont respond to fools because my Africans ancestors taught ... never answer a fool according to his folly .......
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:22:22 PM by bornjust777 »

EducatedBrother

« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2015, 07:36:29 PM »
Why da hell is this guy talkin like hes African.  Hes not African in the least bit.  Da guy is american and has identity problems.  If his stupid ass went to Africa he would stop sayin hes african cause he would see how shitty they have it over there.
honor roll Simping student under Professor nickmirr

sansescale

« Reply #141 on: July 11, 2015, 09:51:33 AM »
Who could imagine that someone with a name like educatedbrother could write so many ignorants post... SMH

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2015, 10:37:38 AM »
Bachatero yes indeed racism is evil, but I submit that the only functional or exisiting form of racism in Amerikkka and Haiti is white supremacy. Racism being defined as structual or all exisitng human reationships (economics, education, entertainment, politics, labor, law, sex, and war) being based on the insubordination of one ethnic group over another. There is a difference betwenn being prejudice or pre-judging someone (which we all are guilty of) and being a racist which only those in charge can do. Whites who are white supremist control the economy, educational systems, entertainment systems the military etc etc and are the only ones capable of being racist. 

And as it goes for responding to "so-called" EDUCATED "so called" BROTHER (which I know he is neither because I can smell a skunk from a mile away) I dont respond to fools because my Africans ancestors taught ... never answer a fool according to his folly .......

@Bornjust  Where are you from?  Do you know that here in the USA, Obama has been elected as a 2 term president?  He has implemented a lot of change these past years and wants to make more change.  I don't watch the new a lot, but I don't think he has been attacked by the KKK yet here in the USA. 

So just out of curiosity, do you think Obama is part of the racist AmeriKKKa that you are talking about?  I know that Obama is half white and half African, but I don't see him as being part of the racism that you are talking about.  Because I do not watch a lot of news, please inform me where Obama has implemented racism here in the USA.  After all, he is the president and he is the most powerful person in this country that you say is practicing white supremacy.  Also please give us examples as to how Haiti is practicing white supremacy.  There are white people in Haiti, but I believe the majority of the Haitian people are of darker skin. 
Live free or die!

parliament

« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2015, 01:34:31 AM »

Daaaaaim, this was literally a verbal beatdown.

bornjust777

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2015, 12:35:30 PM »
Bochatero
@Bornjust  Where im from is insignificant and of course I know that Obama is a two term Presidnet. I also know that the "so called" changes Obama has made will not effect the POWER dynamics of international white supremacy. The white supremist could care less about democracy, capitilism, christianity, liberty or even having Obama as Presidnet. The only thing they support is whites being supreme over every other race and they will kill to maintain global dominance. If capitilism empowers them, they support it. If christianity empowers them, they support it, if Obama being president empowers them, they support him, but the second anything or anyone challenges their superiority, they abandon/kill it. Example, Palestinians are the majority population in Isreal (as Africans were in  Aparthied South Africa) however whites support white minority rule not deomcracy in both countries. Christianity and Judiasm demand thy shall not steal, and thy shall not kill (murder). But the white supremist who says they are Jews and Christians have stolen and murdered non white peoples and stolen their national resources for centuries. They only believe in divine principle when they can minipulate them to maintain their dominance. But if these principles get in the way of their dominance, they abandon them.     

And when you say Obama is the most Powerful man in the country, I hope you stated that as a joke because everyone knows the position of president in any country is just a figurehead position to those who really hold the power.  Finally of course the majority population in Haiti are African, but who CONTROLS the banks, economy, military, hospitals, schools ??? The same group of international white supremist who control those institutions here in amerikkka.

Question ???? why is Africa the richest continant on the planet BAR NONE providing practically 60% of the earth with natural resources but has the poorest people/governments. And how is it that Europe is the poorest continant in reguards to natural resources but has the richest people?????     

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:44:29 PM by bornjust777 »

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2015, 01:06:17 PM »
@bornjust  OK thanks for the clarification!  There are definitely people who believe in white supremacy, but there is no organization nor is there any real evidence for your claim that it even exists as an organized group.  Sure you have the KKK, skin heads, nazi's, and I'm sure there are many other hate groups out there, but they are a minority and they do not run the country, banking system, or financial system like you state.  If the group does exist please clarify with real data and facts, because they need to be called out and I'm more than happy to stand on your side to oppose them.

It's a saying that the US President is the most powerful person in the world and in some ways it is correct, but not many countries nor people outside the USA have much admiration for the US President any more.  Obama has his own agenda and the power to push it forward.  He has done this on many occasions just like every president in the USA and that gives him more power than any other person in the USA because he can change policy and that my friend is power.

The reason African countries are so poor is similar to why Haiti is so poor.  Most African countries are very corrupt and run with no regards to their citizens.  You have a lot of companies outside of Africa that go into the land to get at those natural resources that you are talking about in order to fill their pockets with profits.  The stupid leaders are getting paid to allow the outside companies to rape and pillage those natural resources and therefore they are screwing the citizens.  This has nothing to do with white supremacy, but everything to do with the worst disease in the world....greed.

My guess is that we probably agree on many subjects, but disagree on the motives as to who is to blame and why.
Live free or die!

Blacknight69

« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2015, 07:25:29 PM »
UPDATE

http://haitiantimes.com/deportations...-halted-12003/

Last week the Dominican government announced it is temporarily halting the planned deportations of thousands of Domincio-Haitians. On Friday the Organization of American States (OAS) travelled to the island where they assessed the current Dominican Republic situation, and met with Haitian and Dominican government leaders on the controversial deportation plan.

“We welcome the news of the Dominican Republic’s temporary halt,” the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee (UUSC), a human rights agency, said in a statement.
“We are at least encouraged that the mission is at the invitation of leaders of both Haiti and the Dominican Republic,” said UUSC President and CEO Rev. William Schulz. “The situation represents both a human and civil rights crisis that has targeted people of all ages, including unaccompanied children and the elderly.
“Dominicans of Haitian descent — many of whom only speak Spanish — have fallen under the net of being stateless, homeless and subject to being tossed over the border into Haiti with no support on either side of the line,” said Schulz. “We trust that the OAS mission will help both countries reach a humane solution.”
The looming crisis is the result of a 2013 ruling by the Dominican Republic’s highest court that retroactively revoked the citizenship of children of Haitian migrants born after 1929 — which perforce applies onward to those migrants’ children, grandchildren and even great-grandchildren. There are as many as 200,000 children of Haitian descent in the Dominican Republic who now are at risk of deportation to Haiti, many of whom may be unaccompanied.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2020, 10:24:11 AM »
Haitian Chicas. Are just as good sme will love you to death Haha!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2020, 11:40:24 AM »
I got love for them Haitian chicas because they know what you want and give it to you. The only problem I have is moving on and them not wanting to let go.  How do I say "It's just your turn" in Creole?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2020, 12:09:00 PM »
I got love for them Haitian chicas because they know what you want and give it to you. The only problem I have is moving on and them not wanting to let go.  How do I say "It's just your turn" in Creole?

That’s been my experience. Even though I tend to do 1 haitiana for every 20 dominicanas I’ve had far more Haitian stalkers than I’ve had Dominican.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal