global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: critical for haitians in DR  (Read 55167 times)

Bismarck

Re: critical for haitians in DR
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2015, 07:35:04 AM »
This is f--ked up.  It's all the same island, seperated by manmade borders. SMH

Two very different parts, DR was the spanish part, Haiti the french

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2015, 09:30:13 AM »
Shit is f--ked up tho
Before I overpay i'll walk away

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2015, 10:26:35 AM »
I read about this yesterday. There's also a petition going around to boycott Dominican republic

This is a great idea and will also solve the boycott Clasicos issue.  Ya'll stay home with Obama and deal with the illegal Mexican problem in the USA.  Hold hands, sing We Shall Overcome and have a good oldschool boycott of the DR; I'm sure your boycott will solve the hate most Dominicans have for their neighbors.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Blacknight69

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2015, 12:25:51 PM »
Bingo!    It is the exact same problem. The Hatians & The Mexicans come across the border seeking a better life. The only jobs they get are those that others don't want or won't do. Their job performance is stellar. But due to the will of those in power that are motivated by varous 'ism's' this piece of Dominican Legislation was passed. Unlike the U.S.; they are actually doing something other than maintaining a revolving door.
The Haitian government won't cry  too loud.  They still gotta explain to the world where $10 Billion is Earthquake Relief Funds went with not a goddamn thing to show for it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:51:22 PM by Blacknight69 »

bornjust777

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2015, 12:50:08 PM »
Since the days of President Rafael Trujillo, up until today, the ruling class of the Dominican Republic has always had a white supremist adgenda. Everything since the Hatian genocide (Parsley Massacre/genocide) which occured in the Dominican Republic, practically every Dominican denies the African blood of their great grandmothers that flows through their viens. Some will deny this, but Dominicans will always define themselves as "spanish" (a language not a race) as oppose to saying they are Blacks who speak spanish. They cant say they are from Spain because people from Spain will vehimately say get he F--K out of and laugh at thier claim of being Spanish and the way they speak Spanish.     

The entire planet (including the Dominican Republic) has been infected with the evils of white supremacy which (if you realy understand it) is the greatest form of wickedness on the planet.   One Love !

Troy Hopkins

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2015, 01:26:00 PM »
This story deals with the racist attitudes directed specifically at Haitians by Dominicans.  The US has over 400 yrs (and counting) of oppression directed at African Americans that is well documented and every once in a while makes national news.  Oh by the way, US Citizens are now in fact being called to testify at the UN about their experiences with the abuses they have endured.

@PMI Dump

Pointing out the facts that the US---- of all countries has no leg to stand on whatsoever in regards to criticizing another country for "Human Rights Abuses" is not a racist agenda; just the facts.  I presented the facts much like any open-minded person with an education beyond the "Public" realm. Your ignorant, accusatory comments not only identify yourself as a person that has blinders on to not care about the truth.  Rather you enjoy your life basking in the fruits and bounties that were provided from systemic, institutionalized "isms" that favor whites and would prefer that non-whites just be quite and remain in our "designated places" which I am sure your belief is to be servants to you.

No I will not. 

However the only agenda I have is to tell you one thing;...................Mother f--k You and the Ignorant Bitch that Gave Birth to You!
You forgot to talk about the other FACTS. What about African Americans killing other African Americans?....that's ok....right? SMH It's easy to identify a racist...and you my man, are a racist.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2015, 01:34:37 PM »
This story deals with the racist attitudes directed specifically at Haitians by Dominicans.  The US has over 400 yrs (and counting) of oppression directed at African Americans that is well documented and every once in a while makes national news.  Oh by the way, US Citizens are now in fact being called to testify at the UN about their experiences with the abuses they have endured.

@PMI Dump

Pointing out the facts that the US---- of all countries has no leg to stand on whatsoever in regards to criticizing another country for "Human Rights Abuses" is not a racist agenda; just the facts.  I presented the facts much like any open-minded person with an education beyond the "Public" realm. Your ignorant, accusatory comments not only identify yourself as a person that has blinders on to not care about the truth.  Rather you enjoy your life basking in the fruits and bounties that were provided from systemic, institutionalized "isms" that favor whites and would prefer that non-whites just be quite and remain in our "designated places" which I am sure your belief is to be servants to you.

No I will not. 

However the only agenda I have is to tell you one thing;...................Mother f--k You and the Ignorant Bitch that Gave Birth to You!
You forgot to talk about the other FACTS. What about African Americans killing other African Americans?....that's ok....right? SMH It's easy to identify a racist...and you my man, are a racist.

@Troy Hopkins,

I beg to differ sir...... Blknight maybe many things, but racist he is not.. He is 100% pro-black and he stands by that and hasn't wavered since I've been a member of this site.... Your opinion is respected, but in my opinion he is far from a racist.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

Troy Hopkins

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2015, 03:18:35 PM »

@PMI Dump

No I will not. 

@Troy Hopkins,

I beg to differ sir...... Blknight maybe many things, but racist he is not.. He is 100% pro-black and he stands by that and hasn't wavered since I've been a member of this site.... Your opinion is respected, but in my opinion he is far from a racist.
Your opinion is respected also my man. All I can go on is what's written on this board. I'm not the only one that feels this way. To each his own my brotha.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2015, 03:35:22 PM »

@PMI Dump

No I will not. 

@Troy Hopkins,

Your opinion is respected also my man. All I can go on is what's written on this board. I'm not the only one that feels this way. To each his own my brotha.

@Troy,

RESPECT my dude....
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

fucupayme

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2015, 03:47:24 PM »
I'm tired of hearing this black on black crime false argument.  White folk kill each other at almost the same rate. 89% if my memory serves me correctly.  Not to mention the cdc numbers show the black male homicide rate has is 1/3 below rate of 1950 and 1960 which means black folk ain't t killing each other as much as the media portray.  The cdc numbers also show that numbers pertaining to violent crime per capita indicate white folk are committing more vent crime than any race.  Stop creating this false arguments about black on black crime to justify white folks agenda to marginalize us.  I usually don't post but I read through the forums and I can unequivocally say that black knight is not a racist.  Pro black yes.  Racist no.  Look up everything black knight has posted and show me where he is not telling g the truth.  The United States don't have a leg to stand on to lecture anyone on moral ethics.

Banginhoes

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2015, 05:17:49 PM »
The U.S. Secretary of State Mr. Keary and the DR/Haiti Ambassador boys need to take a swallow from the jug labelled "Shut The f--k Up!!"

1. The U.S. now leads the world in the number of citizens incarcerated and 60% are African American nationwide. (That's 2 Generations)

2. The U.S. now leads the world in the number of citizens incarcerated that are African American with the longest prison sentences.

3. The U.S. now leads the world in the number of citizens murdered by the police that are African American.

4. The U.S. now leads the world in the number of Law Enforcement Officers that have not been charged or prosecuted of Police Brutality & Murder of African Americans.

FACT:  In NY City of all the police involved shootings/killings of suspects (and those in custody) under Mayor Gulliani  ---NOT 1 WAS WHITE!
I guess the moral of the story for ALL incarcerated Americans would be: Don't break the law and you won't go to jail. Seems pretty easy to understand.

PMIdump

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2015, 05:40:20 PM »

@PMI Dump

No I will not. 

TightKnight face it your a racist with a racist agenda. This attitude is what is setting back race relations for law abiding hard working African Americans.  Your response is a perfect example of your problem.

If you act in public like you do on the this forum I feel pretty bad for you and anyone who has to deal with you. I doubt you find it easy to get good jobs or make friends with good people.

The world is not a perfect place but if you work hard and strive to be a law abiding member of society you can make a great life for yourself. Anyone can.

If you think everyone owes you respect and better treatment than someone else who worked harder and acted nicer than you then get over it and dry up those tears little fella the world can be a cruel place!

PMIdump

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2015, 05:47:27 PM »

@PMI Dump

No I will not. 

@Troy Hopkins,

If you don't think TightKnight has posted racist views on at least 2 occasions this week you might to look a little further. All I did was ask to keep the racist personal agenda which has nothing to do with the topic of the post.

In return I was told to f--k myself and my mother was ignorant? Maybe that's normal for some people and I am out of touch in my old age?

Blacknight69

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2015, 05:54:21 PM »
On “Blacks Killing Blacks”, you damn right that is true.

One of the starkest, negative statistics of the African American community is a fact; a black man is 10 times more likely to be killed by “Homicide” at the hands of another black man than anybody else.  But note, those murders are occurring predominately in the inner cities across America nationwide.  Poor people with limited opportunities based on their circumstances that live in crime ridden urban areas.

What causes the uproar in the black community nationwide is when a white male civilian or white law enforcement officer kills an African American male (AAM)  Why?  Because the next category of “Who killed an Young African American Male”-----IS BY WHITE MEN!  And these killings are not occurring in the ghettos across America.  They are not occurring in the predominately black housing projects of the inner cities.  The killings are in fact occurring in the suburbs all across America by NRA card carrying whites that are armed to the teeth claiming they are so afraid of ------“Black Men”.  Why is that?

How did suddenly white folks get so afraid of Black men in the suburbs that are---sitting at Starbucks?  So afraid of a Black man selling lose cigarettes that it is punishable by death on the spot? And those they just had to kill that were at their wedding dinner.  So afraid that white women are in so fear of their lives of black children that are crossing the street and are in the crosswalk and they just had to run them over? How about those terrorist teenagers sitting in a car listening to music on the car radio?  How about those kids walking home from the corner store armed with Skittles and Ice Tea? Let us not fail to recognize the 12 yr old that just had to die in 4 seconds that was allegedly reaching for his gun. But wait, least we not forget the police officer video-taped killing a black man by shooting him in the back & then planting evidence trying to stage a crime scene. Armed with a bikini, that black girl is slammed to the ground by the police and then pulls his gun on yet again; unarmed teenagers. See ya in the unemployment line and ya damn right; she gonna get paid!

The “White Community” led by the FOX News & several syndicated radio Bigoted, Bat Shit, Bigmouths such as Sean Hannity, Bill O’ Reilly & Rush Limbaugh and others lead off with the same narrative which is that “the likes of Rev. Jessie Jackson & Rev. Al Sharpton and others are all a gang of Race Baiters and they have a Racist Agenda.   The riots and news coverage of a white killing a black was purposely turned into a polarizing media circus.  They clearly don’t say anything when a black man kills another black man so therefore they have a racist agenda.”

For all the ignorant people that just don’t get it; Rev Al & Rev Jackson and other predominate members of the African American community and now even to include myself, are chastised publicly for bringing the irritating & inconvenient facts & truths to light as follows;

1.   The AA male killed was unarmed and a child/teenager. (No Threat Whatsoever)

2.   The AA male killed was unarmed. (The White Officer has a Police Cruiser, A Radio, a Taser, Mace & a Nightstick) but the police always shoot to kill 1st in dealing Black men.  Whites are not shot at in the lowest of percentages of all police shootings.

3.   The AA male killed was not resisting arrest and/or in police custody and was murdered. (BLACK MEN DO NOT HANG/NOR SHOOT THEMSELVES.  NOR WHILE IN CUSTODY) A published fact that you will find in any Psychology 101 book on any college campus. Blacks don't kill themselves.  (But we will catch HIV for f--king without condoms!)

4.   There were clearly other options other than lethal/deadly force that could have been used to defuse the situation.

5.   The majority of the AA males that were killed had no police record whatsoever.  Parking tickets and Speeding Tickets aside?   

6.   Systemic patterns of racism blatantly exist in the community in which Whites are disproportionately governing and policing a larger Black population.  Blacks especially those with promising futures receive the harshest penalties for the most simplistic youthful crimes associated with their age group; even when the evidence CLEARLY shows their innocence.  (Jamison Winston, Allen Iverson, Randy Moss)

For those that are in awe with the United States Armed Forces, the most powerful military on the face of the earth; please read “All That We Can Be” and you will learn what we as a nation can (and did) overcome and achieve once we changed our military culture.  Change?  Didn’t somebody win two big elections off of a theme called “Hope & Change”.  The audacity of the idea!

Oh by the way……….look up how much the cities across the nation are paying out to the families of victimized citizens at the hands of a racist & bigoted police force.  That is all of our law abiding taxes going up because of a handful of assholes got issues.  When folks can't see that; I call it like it is ignorant motherf--kers.  Did not call you a racial slur---BUT YOU AN IGNORANT MOTHERf--kER!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 06:53:38 PM by Blacknight69 »

PMIdump

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2015, 05:55:00 PM »
Bingo!    It is the exact same problem. The Hatians & The Mexicans come across the border seeking a better life. The only jobs they get are those that others don't want or won't do. Their job performance is stellar. But due to the will of those in power that are motivated by varous 'ism's' this piece of Dominican Legislation was passed. Unlike the U.S.; they are actually doing something other than maintaining a revolving door.
The Haitian government won't cry  too loud.  They still gotta explain to the world where $10 Billion is Earthquake Relief Funds went with not a goddamn thing to show for it.

It is normal for illegal immigrants to be forced to work jobs most others wont as they have no documentation for the government to take out taxes and account for them. That is the real problem.

I have to side with the governments views on this because I understand people wanting and needing to provide for their families by working whatever job they need to but going to another country illegally you simply cannot expect to get high paying jobs there. If the job you can get pays better than your home country I understand them coming. I can also understand if the host country wants to deport them as they cannot collect taxes from their wages. Its just the right of each country as they have their own laws and if you choose to go to said country you have to follow their laws or face the punishment.

The $10 billion US is gone. Check Felix Bautista and LF pockets. LOL. I bet they got a good chunk of it. Problem is so many corrupt government officials involved doing an audit will be difficult and will be even harder holding anyone accountable unless some country like the US is able to extradite them and try them for stealing the money. Good luck on that.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal