global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: critical for haitians in DR  (Read 55387 times)

Vanilla88

Re: critical for haitians in DR
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2015, 06:20:54 PM »
bornjust777 – I appreciate your response.  I still have a hard time seeing how discussing white supremacy fits in on a forum about Dominican women and all that goes with them (travel, lodging, language, etc.).  To me it seems just as out of place as discussing stock options pricing.  Perhaps we agree to disagree on that point.  I’m sure you’re a good dude nonetheless.

Banginhoes – In response to your message earlier... I don’t know if Blacknight69 is racist or not.  I don't know him in person.  In some of his posts he brings some great perspective to the board.  In others posts, however, he reveals that he has some serious issues to deal with.  Imagine what it’s like to be him... He spends every minute of every day convincing himself that he’s an oppressed victim.  And this is a guy that gets to go on vacation several times a year and bang hot women in a foreign country.  I feel bad for him because he’s obviously very angry about some issues.  Case in point is him swearing at someone else on the board and talking trash about the guy’s mom.  Totally ridiculous and pointless.  Many of the issues he brings up have absolutely nothing to do with Dominican women or mongering or anything related to that.

When I say I feel bad for him I don’t mean it in a mean-spirited way, on the contrary, I mean it in a compassionate way.  I guess he has pent-up anger about race issues.  It’s just really, really strange that he uses a mongering website as a sounding board to let out his rage.

The guy has some toadies here on the board that seem to like him.  Maybe he is just “pointing out the facts”.  But if so I need to buy Blacknight69 an “internet compass” for his birthday.  I want help orient him.  I want to show him that there are other forums on the internet for discussing these topics that he is so obsessed with and enraged about.

I wonder if he’s now going to attack me with the same invective that he used with PMIDump.

Banginhoes

« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2015, 07:06:50 PM »
bornjust777 – I appreciate your response.  I still have a hard time seeing how discussing white supremacy fits in on a forum about Dominican women and all that goes with them (travel, lodging, language, etc.).  To me it seems just as out of place as discussing stock options pricing.  Perhaps we agree to disagree on that point.  I’m sure you’re a good dude nonetheless.

Banginhoes – In response to your message earlier... I don’t know if Blacknight69 is racist or not.  I don't know him in person.  In some of his posts he brings some great perspective to the board.  In others posts, however, he reveals that he has some serious issues to deal with.  Imagine what it’s like to be him... He spends every minute of every day convincing himself that he’s an oppressed victim.  And this is a guy that gets to go on vacation several times a year and bang hot women in a foreign country.  I feel bad for him because he’s obviously very angry about some issues.  Case in point is him swearing at someone else on the board and talking trash about the guy’s mom.  Totally ridiculous and pointless.  Many of the issues he brings up have absolutely nothing to do with Dominican women or mongering or anything related to that.

When I say I feel bad for him I don’t mean it in a mean-spirited way, on the contrary, I mean it in a compassionate way.  I guess he has pent-up anger about race issues.  It’s just really, really strange that he uses a mongering website as a sounding board to let out his rage.

The guy has some toadies here on the board that seem to like him.  Maybe he is just “pointing out the facts”.  But if so I need to buy Blacknight69 an “internet compass” for his birthday.  I want help orient him.  I want to show him that there are other forums on the internet for discussing these topics that he is so obsessed with and enraged about.

I wonder if he’s now going to attack me with the same invective that he used with PMIDump.
Agree 100. But as you said, he'll have his backers....it's the world we live in today. This is a f--kin' mongering board and we gotta hear all this shit? Take this shit to another board.

Vanilla88

« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2015, 07:17:52 PM »
Amen brother.

Blacknight69

« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2015, 07:28:13 PM »
Yo, in keeping with the title of this thread: "Critical For Haitians in DR"

I came across this today.  Note:  I have not seen any international news on TV that is covering the story.  In the US, the big story is the killings in Charleston S.C. and that has now led to discussions of them still flying that Confederate flag on the grounds of the capitol in Columbia.

Day 2 of the Situation in Haiti

https://youtu.be/vOIALb2tt6A
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:36:38 PM by Blacknight69 »

Blacknight69

« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2015, 07:44:04 PM »
Also came across this that was published for HBO.  It sheds a little light on where the f--k $10 Billion went. 

(NO!  I did not just pull that figure out my ass)

https://youtu.be/vOIALb2tt6A

Banginhoes

« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2015, 07:59:47 PM »
In other news, a police officer was gunned down in Cincinnati by a black man who was on parole. He was responding to a 911 call at a house and was killed on the porch. God bless our "good" officers who risk their lives every day to stop criminals.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 08:06:14 PM by Banginhoes »

bornjust777

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2015, 08:49:13 PM »
In other news a 21 year old white boy named Dylann Roof murdered 9 saints of God in a South Carolina AME Church. The world awaits the day when his young life is sucked out of his body by the state and his corps is dumped into a garbage pit. On that glories day I will throw the biggest party in D.R. and laugh my a-- off.

Nota newbie

« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2015, 09:06:02 PM »
In other news, a police officer was gunned down in Cincinnati by a black man who was on parole. He was responding to a 911 call at a house and was killed on the porch. God bless our "good" officers who risk their lives every day to stop criminals.

LOL man, ya contribution in the thread started with how African American are killing each other in America as a response to whoever you are trying to criticize (I am guessing this is in response to Blacknight69)...
                   then u went on with the sarcastic 'yeah the white man is the problem' then you hid weave and bop and hid behind another man's rebuttal of blacknight69 post while insisting that this is a monger forum and about dominican chicks, you weave and bop again until you decided to higlight another hidden gem of a news of how a police officer (perhaps a good cop in your worldly opinion) was gunned down by a black man in Cincinnati in response to the latest breaking news about the racist guy that killed 9 black people in a Church in South Carolina.....so much for keeping it about the hoes in DR! Why not remove the mask my man and tell us how u really feel because you ain fooling no one with how and where you stand with contemporary issues like this, Mr Banging hoes while keeping check and balances on atrocities committed by the blacks. Reveal yourself and stop weaving and bopping!!

You know them by their words, a lot of points on this thread overall....

Banginhoes

« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2015, 09:42:02 PM »
In other news a 21 year old white boy named Dylann Roof murdered 9 saints of God in a South Carolina AME Church. The world awaits the day when his young life is sucked out of his body by the state and his corps is dumped into a garbage pit. On that glories day I will throw the biggest party in D.R. and laugh my a-- off.
He should be put to death instantly.....no doubt about it. This is why I had a party today when I heard that the guy who killed the police officer was shot dead in the street. Justice.

Banginhoes

« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2015, 09:50:52 PM »

LOL man, ya contribution in the thread started with how African American are killing each other in America as a response to whoever you are trying to criticize (I am guessing this is in response to Blacknight69)...
                   then u went on with the sarcastic 'yeah the white man is the problem' then you hid weave and bop and hid behind another man's rebuttal of blacknight69 post while insisting that this is a monger forum and about dominican chicks, you weave and bop again until you decided to higlight another hidden gem of a news of how a police officer (perhaps a good cop in your worldly opinion) was gunned down by a black man in Cincinnati in response to the latest breaking news about the racist guy that killed 9 black people in a Church in South Carolina.....so much for keeping it about the hoes in DR! Why not remove the mask my man and tell us how u really feel because you ain fooling no one with how and where you stand with contemporary issues like this, Mr Banging hoes while keeping check and balances on atrocities committed by the blacks. Reveal yourself and stop weaving and bopping!!

Not sure why your so upset when I react to other people's racist remarks. I'm confused here sir. As you read, you see that I only commented when other racist remarks were made. I'm not weaving to anyone....I'm just standing up for my race as a good citizen....period. The people who died in that church were good people and that shouldn't happen to anyone of any race. Color is irrelevant to me. Either you good people, or you aren't. Period. I'll be making my 7th trip soon and will be bringing a 1st timer with me and couldn't be more excited for him. Oh yea....he's a black man and I like him because he's good people. Hope that answered what you were lookin' for.

Nota newbie

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2015, 10:13:34 PM »

Not sure why your so upset when I react to other people's racist remarks. I'm confused here sir. As you read, you see that I only commented when other racist remarks were made. I'm not weaving to anyone....I'm just standing up for my race as a good citizen....period. The people who died in that church were good people and that shouldn't happen to anyone of any race. Color is irrelevant to me. Either you good people, or you aren't. Period. I'll be making my 7th trip soon and will be bringing a 1st timer with me and couldn't be more excited for him. Oh yea....he's a black man and I like him because he's good people. Hope that answered what you were lookin' for.

Not sure how you figured I was upset Mr 'I stand up for my race on a forum while I claim am just here for mongering' lol I am just calling it as I see it Sir that you don't need to hide behind other people post or to sneak in to say what's on ya mind...just go for it unprovoked sometimes lol. I have seen ya kind before Sir, mr 'either you are good or bad' but as they say, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere...what would be kosher for some good people too is to condemn the injustice when they see it (racist guy goes into church to kill black people) rather than quickly pointing to what a single member of the victim's race/community did (oh see see a black man killed a cop in Cincinnati) and then claim oh I am just for peace and justice haha And this isn't ya first rodeo with shit like this on this forum, it subliminally jumps out every now and then on threads what kind of man you are...mr 'I stand up for my race as a good citizen' perhaps you should stand up for all race as an upstanding citizen and talk like you really do Sir while missing us all with some BS!!

Banginhoes

« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2015, 10:16:50 PM »

Not sure how you figured I was upset Mr 'I stand up for my race on a forum while I claim am just here for mongering' lol I am just calling it as I see it Sir that you don't need to hide behind other people post or to sneak in to say what's on ya mind...just go for it unprovoked sometimes lol. I have seen ya kind before Sir, mr 'either you are good or bad' but as they say, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere...what would be kosher for some good people too is to condemn the injustice when they see it (racist guy goes into church to kill black people) rather than quickly pointing to what a single member of the victim's race/community did (oh see see a black man killed a cop in Cincinnati) and then claim oh I am just for peace and justice haha And this isn't ya first rodeo with shit like this on this forum, it subliminally jumps out every now and then on threads what kind of man you are...mr 'I stand up for my race as a good citizen' perhaps you should stand up for all race as an upstanding citizen and talk like you really do Sir while missing us all with some BS!!
Huh?

Nota newbie

« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2015, 10:40:41 PM »

Huh?

Exactly my point!!
.btw take one for the road as an advise, in 2015 when discussing racial topics, stay away from the "I have a black friend or I know a black guy that I like" cards...totally ridiculous in this day and age and means nothing, you bringing a black guy for his 1st visit to Sosua means nothing and says nothing about u...the way you worded your sentence there actually made it seems like u are bringing a dog or something (so distance...oh he is a black guy and I like him..as opposed to what, a dog lol), Duh! you ought to like whoever you are bringing with you. Anyways be an upstanding guy my man, and fight for justice for all race and not just yours!!:)

Banginhoes

« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2015, 10:46:48 PM »

Huh?

Exactly my point!!
.btw take one for the road as an advise, in 2015 when discussing racial topics, stay away from the "I have a black friend or I know a black guy that I like" cards...totally ridiculous in this day and age and means nothing, you bringing a black guy for his 1st visit to Sosua means nothing and says nothing about u...the way you worded your sentence there actually made it seems like u are bringing a dog or something (so distance...oh he is a black guy and I like him..as opposed to what, a dog lol), Duh! you ought to like whoever you are bringing with you. Anyways be an upstanding guy my man, and fight for justice for all race and not just yours!!:)
So, what is there that I could say that would make you believe I'm not racist? Nothing....right? So, with your 2015 advice out the window, there's gonna be nothing said to change your mind....right? Now....if I don't like black people, WHY THE f--k WOULD I BRING HIM WITH ME? As for your comment about me sounding like I'm bringing a dog......you stated that I said "oh he is a black guy and I like him"......right? Wrong. I said " he's a black man and he's good people". That means I like to be around good people. Oh yea, when you tell me to fight for justice for all races, I haven't heard you tell that to any other members on this board. Cheers.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 11:16:38 PM by Banginhoes »

Nota newbie

« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2015, 11:15:01 PM »

Huh?

Exactly my point!!
Duh? Are you 12 years old my man? I ain't gotta explain shit to you my man. Now, go read a book and keep it movin'. Peace be with you and yours.

Oh mr banging hoes is upset now lol your dumb racially questionable ass need not explain shit from the get go because those with eyes can see thru you. All of a sudden I need to go read haha Mr I am bringing a black guy that I like with me to Sosua and he is good too haha...disconnected privileged out of touch guy, just trying to give you the big picture man..you keep it moving because I am gonna be monitoring you from now on Mr good citizen! LOL

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal