global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: critical for haitians in DR  (Read 55386 times)

PMIdump

Re: critical for haitians in DR
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2015, 06:15:54 PM »
What racist remarks?..............."and what turned this thread up was Blacknight69 simply highlighting that it would be hypocritical for AMERICA to lead the way of solving this issue when there is so much America can do back home with all the race relations and injustices in its own country..."

1. And the end result of you voicing your true agenda, the brothers that have read all of your latest stuff; will come to Sosua & will be on guard not to engage in any social pleasantries, hanging out & story telling with-----a white guy.  Was that your true intent all along? 

2. Even if they perceive him to be cool, just banging ho's like everybody else.  Even if he shows up with a black guy as an "alleged friend", your true agenda was put in writing and posted.  "Why is that?  How could that be?  They don't know who I am!"

3. Refer back to bullet #1:The great thing about written opinions is they can be captured verbatim and referred back to for absolutely accuracy.

Again, the Dominicans have a long history of hate of the Haitians and those that have dark skin and African features.  They come up with so many angles and excuses to deny their ancestry.  They also claim that the poor Haitians are such a drain on their resources (jobs) as yet another excuse; yet they cannot deny that the Haitians work in slave conditions for what amounts to slave wages.  However, now the Dominicans have a $10 Billion dollar excuse and the world is watching to see what happens next.  That's right, the entire planet donated to Haiti!

"In a world filled with darkness, we are all the same. Don't let your eyes deceive you."

Tightnight this is what makes yourself and several others showing a racist agenda. Too bad you are too damn stupid to see it.

Let me point this out to in as simple a way as possible so MAYBE some people will understand.

You see a white person and consider them the enemy.

How about you see a person and no matter what their race, color, religion, or nationality you speak to them as you would anyone else? If they say or do something out of line add them to the not friend list. If they act like a nice person maybe they still can be your friend even though they are white? LOL.

Try having a little more respect and setting a good example instead of acting like an ignorant child and maybe you'll find more success in life.

bornjust777

« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2015, 07:22:12 PM »
There is a difference betwenn looking and seeing, That is why two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different. The white supremist will always see the world through racist blue eyes and their intellect is functional on every subject except for race. Banginhoes and PMIdump, we read the same messages on this thread but see (understand) things differently. Question .... where did anyone say anything about "ALL WHITE PEOPLE" or that when they see a white person they "SEE A ENEMY" ?  State person and date of thread........ The problem with the white supremist is they hate being shown they racist that they are by people of African decent. They love, respect and honor indivuals (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson & Rafael Trujillo etc ) whose histories would shame a nation of savages in regards to oppressing Africans. Banginhoes, your lust for Black flesh doesnt prove anything. For the last 400 years white men, including those presidents mentioned above, have raped and fathered children by Black women eventhough they had nothing but hatered and contempt for African people. At the end of the day, and at the core of this new policy in the Domincan Republic is hatered for the African, and in 2015 we aint havin it no more. 

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2015, 07:48:01 PM »
@born basically to sum things up
Before I overpay i'll walk away

bornjust777

« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2015, 09:54:03 PM »
LOL LOL LOL No doubt Air-puerto !!!!

boogyfan

« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2015, 06:23:06 AM »
Really? I was hoping to read a threat that provided some input into what is happening at ground zero... updates, reports, etc... Guess I'll just have to make another trip back down to find out what's going on. ... ;-)

sweeper

« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2015, 08:23:51 AM »
the only way to fight the white man and his racism "? the hypocricy .  a racist that's against racism.
As a white man who was married to a woman of color for 26 years , until cancer took her from me , i don't know whether to be offended or amused at that statement. down with racism lets fight the white man?
I know from personal experience that you don't have to be white to be a racist .
The people that are doing this to the Haitians are most likely not "white" . Most Dominicans have some African or native (Taino) ancestry.
I think that many Dominicans deny their African ancestry just as many do in Brazil.
One thing that i noticed while i was down in Sosua on my first trip in May is that i felt a brotherhood among mongers there. I spent hours with a lot of the veterans who educated me on the game and almost all of them were black.  i felt like we had been friends for years instead of having just met that night.
i remember one late afternoon when i was sitting in those white plastic chairs across from Rumbas drinking a Cuba Libre and girl watching  when this black dude i never saw before in my life sat down 2 chairs from me . after a few minutes i looked over and asked where he was from and he just got up and sat next to me and we talked for about 2 hours like we  were long lost brothers and one message that wanted me to get was that i had to get with some of these Haitian chicas
I' not feeling that in this thread.

Creative

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2015, 09:16:15 AM »
the only way to fight the white man and his racism "? the hypocricy .  a racist that's against racism.
As a white man who was married to a woman of color for 26 years , until cancer took her from me , i don't know whether to be offended or amused at that statement. down with racism lets fight the white man?
I know from personal experience that you don't have to be white to be a racist .
The people that are doing this to the Haitians are most likely not "white" . Most Dominicans have some African or native (Taino) ancestry.
I think that many Dominicans deny their African ancestry just as many do in Brazil.
One thing that i noticed while i was down in Sosua on my first trip in May is that i felt a brotherhood among mongers there. I spent hours with a lot of the veterans who educated me on the game and almost all of them were black.  i felt like we had been friends for years instead of having just met that night.
i remember one late afternoon when i was sitting in those white plastic chairs across from Rumbas drinking a Cuba Libre and girl watching  when this black dude i never saw before in my life sat down 2 chairs from me . after a few minutes i looked over and asked where he was from and he just got up and sat next to me and we talked for about 2 hours like we  were long lost brothers and one message that wanted me to get was that i had to get with some of these Haitian chicas
I' not feeling that in this thread.

You know that in 2015 Scientist has proven without a reasonable doubt that everyone, EVERYONE lineage dates back to Africa.

Blacknight69

« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2015, 10:10:51 AM »
Sweeper – People from all over the world go to different monger hotspots.  Thailand, Philippine’s, Germany, and Amsterdam as well as the DR, Colombia and Brazil.  The feeling of the “The Brotherhood” does exist with mongers with boots on the ground for several reasons.  In Sosua that feeling is prevalent because;

1.   Sosua is a very small town.  The majority of the men once they see each other and realize we are all swimming in the same shit & piss, they further realize they cannot criticize each other. They are no better than the next man as we are all doing the exact same thing; buying pussy!

2.   The Gringo vs The Dominican Hustle:  It starts at the airport. There is a clear and present threat of thievery and harm towards all of the mongers by the crooked policia; thieving chicas, hustlers trying to set up guys, shady cab drivers, hotel owners and beach vendors.  The fact that this is occurring in a foreign country causes all tourist mongers to pick sides and feel as if The Dominicans are the “Bad Guys” and we as the Gringos, are the “Good Guys”.  Note: The Gringo has no color, nor any particular race. The Gringo is simply, not a Dominican.

Once that is realized the great friendships truly begin amongst mongers.  You recognize reoccurring faces of all races and they recognize yours.  Dap is given and it is usually followed by a beer and then the stories start being told.  Then as you reflect upon what you have successfully done financially in your life to get to this point and you also see firsthand men of other races that were successful as well------but doing the exact same thing.  All the “isms” that people have against other people are forgotten as they realize we are all the same in………“The Human Race.”
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:12:28 AM by Blacknight69 »

PMIdump

« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2015, 10:54:05 AM »
There is a difference betwenn looking and seeing, That is why two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different. The white supremist will always see the world through racist blue eyes and their intellect is functional on every subject except for race. Banginhoes and PMIdump, we read the same messages on this thread but see (understand) things differently. Question .... where did anyone say anything about "ALL WHITE PEOPLE" or that when they see a white person they "SEE A ENEMY" ?  State person and date of thread........ The problem with the white supremist is they hate being shown they racist that they are by people of African decent. They love, respect and honor indivuals (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson & Rafael Trujillo etc ) whose histories would shame a nation of savages in regards to oppressing Africans. Banginhoes, your lust for Black flesh doesnt prove anything. For the last 400 years white men, including those presidents mentioned above, have raped and fathered children by Black women eventhough they had nothing but hatered and contempt for African people. At the end of the day, and at the core of this new policy in the Domincan Republic is hatered for the African, and in 2015 we aint havin it no more.

"1. And the end result of you voicing your true agenda, the brothers that have read all of your latest stuff; will come to Sosua & will be on guard not to engage in any social pleasantries, hanging out & story telling with-----a white guy. "

Yea that looks innocent now doesn't it?

Spin things however you like but facts are still facts.

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2015, 10:59:26 AM »
@sweeper that's what I be feeling not from every body but most then I come back to NY and everybody feels is so cold and distant

Nota newbie

« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2015, 12:18:40 PM »

"1. And the end result of you voicing your true agenda, the brothers that have read all of your latest stuff; will come to Sosua & will be on guard not to engage in any social pleasantries, hanging out & story telling with-----a white guy. "

Yea that looks innocent now doesn't it?

Spin things however you like but facts are still facts.

Geeze man, no one is saying what you are saying. Any one with intellect knows that you deal with people based on the content of their xter regardless of race, and when you are a traveller, it's best to be open minded in dealing and chopping it up with people until they prove u wrong.

Sosua for mongering is an equalizer. What I see here is people speaking up against an injustice system...not that a particular white or blue guy is evil...this isn't too difficult to comprehend!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2015, 12:02:39 PM »
Hatred is something I could never wrap my mind around. The fact that people so often must qualify and identify every person by race is sickening. Your skin color or your race doesn't mean shit to me. It tells me ZERO about you as a person, so I truly couldn't care less about anyone's race. I have love for people, ALL PEOPLE, because who you are is all that matters to me. What skin your maker wrapped you in is completely irrelevant to me. Unfortunately, we'll never see a world that embraces this perspective and it's sad.
[/quote]

After being out of town in ATL for a few days, I will quote again what my brother 007 stated above.  I do this because a lot of nonsense has been discussed on this thread.  I've met a few guys from this board and all of them are great guys.  I look forward to seeing them again either in the USA or DR.  The color of their skin has no relevance to me.

But yes...I DO have problems with many people of different races.  I HATE the Skinhead, KKK, Nazi...whatever you want to call him guy that killed 9 innocent people in Charleston, SC.  I HATE the radical Muslims that killed innocent lives on 9/11/2001.  I HATE the Nazis that murdered over 7,000,000 innocent Jews and millions of others.... 

I could go on and on, but I hope everyone sees my point.  Every race and religion in the world has evil people associated with them.  Hate the haters or in this case murderers, don't hate the race.

The DR and many countries like the USA have issues with illegal aliens.  These people are in another country illegally!!!  The DR has the right to send these illegal people back to their homeland.  It kills me that there are innocent people that this will also hurt, such as children that were born while their parents were living illegally in another country.  But in most cases children pay for the sins of their parents and it is happening here. 

I don't think that there is anything racist with the DR sending illegals back to their home country.  Every country in the modern world has this right.  Keep in mind that if you mistakenly hike into some Muslim nations, you might get beheaded for stepping foot in their country.  I do not see any uproar from this and this is much worse than simply sending people back to their country of citizenship. 

I have been to the DR many times and everyone I have met are extremely nice people...but I can guarantee that racism exists in the DR just like it does in every corner of the world.  But I for one do not have the authority nor the power to condemn a country for sending illegal people back to their homeland.  Every country in the world has this right and it has nothing to do with race.

I will acknowledge though that I'm sure there are racist DR citizens and government officials that are extremely happy that this is happening.  It will be very interesting to see how this affects the DR economically.  The people that will get hurt the hardest are the regular Dominican people  For example my GF's Mom is building a house in Pueblo Bavaro and the workers are illegal Haitians.  Keep in mind though that DR's number one industry isn't sugar cane nor is it the exportation of alcohol.  By far and away, the DR's biggest industry is TOURISM!!! 

The wealthiest families that live in the DR are NOT true Dominicans...they are foreigners and immigrants!!!  With the majority of the super rich coming from Spain.  Take a look at the history of the largest Dominican corporations...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_of_the_Dominican_Republic

I can guarantee you that the majority of these companies will not be affected that much by illegal Haitians returning to Haiti.  The poorer Dominicans that use cheap Haitian workforce, will be affected.
Live free or die!

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2015, 12:20:14 PM »
What's going on out in sosua now? Are there still Haitians out there or are they being grab up by the police

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2015, 12:22:25 PM »
What's going on out in sosua now? Are there still Haitians out there or are they being grab up by the police

Great question...I'll be there in a month and I was planning on picking up one of the Haitian chicas at the Haitian club that all the Germans hang out at!!!
Live free or die!

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2015, 01:36:01 PM »
bachatero..good points above.  I didn't know about the influence of Spain in the DR economy.  Thanks for the education.

pmi..dude, I'm not here to defend anybody else but looking at your reactions to various posts, I am not sure that anybody posted what you said they did. Maybe I missed it..if so, that's my bad but I think you over-reacted.  At best.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal