global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this girl???  (Read 2870 times)

dbprovo1

Has anyone seen this girl???
« on: July 29, 2015, 06:50:46 AM »
Hey, has anyone seen this girl? was the love of my life, almost got married to her. hope to find her again.

dbprovo1

Re: Has anyone seen this girl???
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 06:51:32 AM »
her name is Sheila

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 11:38:45 AM »
This must be a joke. 

@Nick  After you touch down in Sosua can you please start clowning on this guy!!!
Live free or die!

dbprovo1

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 02:14:08 PM »
where i live they come a dime a dozen. they are shipped in every 3 months through the extent of our visa limitiations. Guys in my country go DR for the party and the view. To get away basically for a new scenery. We already have more dominican women looking to make a dollar walking ours streets than our own native women. in fact the only thing to do in my land is go the bar and f--k with the dominican women working the bars. Especially when a new set arrives on island everyone tries to get in first. i have just about traveled the entire country of DR. Sosua and Sanchez are my favorites. Although it has become hard for me to visit Sosua lately without the freinds of my women in other parts of the DR texting that i am on island.  i was only always fond of this girl. No worries i found her through other dominican women living in my country. new to the website. thought you guys could help

thx

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 04:03:33 PM »
@db  Wow you are serious about finding this chica.  What country/island are you from?
Live free or die!

torso8

• Devoted Contributer
  • do you and be happy!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 04:26:30 PM »
Yeah were you from man gotta be one of the Caribbean islands i guess
QUE SEA DOMINICANA!!

Don Pablo

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 11:42:59 AM »
My guess would be dbprovo would be from... PROVO! 90 miles north of Hispanola. Probably no need to fly them in, few extra gallons of gas in the tank and bring a few back from your fishing trip.

Ilv4play

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2015, 01:26:24 AM »
Shit my first thought was Provo Utah...... He was married to a nasty gringa and finally got out of that relationship. The necklace she has on does not say Sheila though. Anyway if you are serious, good luck finding her. I always wondered what happened to my first girlfriend in 6th grade but I can only imagine she would not like the way I would pull her hair, smack her ass, and bite her neck as I have become accustomed to doing now.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal