global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tips for Brazil/Rio mongering.  (Read 19879 times)

flash565

Re: Tips for Brazil/Rio mongering.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2015, 03:57:49 AM »
Good Info

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2016, 08:43:03 PM »
My best tip in mongering in Brazil/Rio first of all would be to change your view of where to go and don't go to Rio.....instead.....

If you are into the beach life relaxing etc etc try out instead Salvador Bahia ( plenty of top notch pussy here too )
If you are not into the beach life and still want top pussy try out instead Manaus ( harder for mongering but not extremely difficult just less choice )
If you still want to try out the buzz from the Rio life try out instead Sao Paulo, less snatch and grab scams and cheaper mongering than Rio overall
I'll be heading down for my first trip next year but I think I want to stick with Copa because I don't know any Portuguese and I want to stay in area where I can just walk to the Termas. I will NOT be going down to do any sightseeing...I have ONE mission and ONE mission only, lol!

Theputalover

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 10:25:57 PM »
My best tip in mongering in Brazil/Rio first of all would be to change your view of where to go and don't go to Rio.....instead.....

If you are into the beach life relaxing etc etc try out instead Salvador Bahia ( plenty of top notch pussy here too )
If you are not into the beach life and still want top pussy try out instead Manaus ( harder for mongering but not extremely difficult just less choice )
If you still want to try out the buzz from the Rio life try out instead Sao Paulo, less snatch and grab scams and cheaper mongering than Rio overall
I'll be heading down for my first trip next year but I think I want to stick with Copa because I don't know any Portuguese and I want to stay in area where I can just walk to the Termas. I will NOT be going down to do any sightseeing...I have ONE mission and ONE mission only, lol!

@DOM.
You should check out Sao Paulo as well. Am going next year Feb/March. According to my research, it scene, nightlife options and garotas are much better. For one, the women come from all over Brazil. Bahia, Fortaleza, Rio, Paulista etc. Rio has the beach and natural beauty going for it though. But I think Sampa should be on your agenda. Just saying.

Theputalover

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 10:44:29 PM »
@DOM

Also I remember you posting some natural remedy you take that acts likes a "booster." I think one of the is some type of Vitamin C. And another one. I need some natural help to keep my energy levels up. My experience in Rio during my sessions is that I feel out of breath I dont know if it is the climate in south America but whatever it is I need to counter it. Maybe the cause is the energy of the Carioca (Rio) women.  I hope I fare better in Sampa when I go in March.  Also does that medication have any S/E on you specifically. I am going to sport fu*cking with goal of 3 per day. LOL.

Thanks.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2016, 03:17:07 AM »
@DOM

Also I remember you posting some natural remedy you take that acts likes a "booster." I think one of the is some type of Vitamin C. And another one. I need some natural help to keep my energy levels up. My experience in Rio during my sessions is that I feel out of breath I dont know if it is the climate in south America but whatever it is I need to counter it. Maybe the cause is the energy of the Carioca (Rio) women.  I hope I fare better in Sampa when I go in March.  Also does that medication have any S/E on you specifically. I am going to sport fu*cking with goal of 3 per day. LOL.

Thanks.

STARLORD

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 11:58:12 PM »
Yoooo @planning a two week trip to Brazil..still not sure what city in want to hit first .Also .It seems like nothing is going on in Rio on sundays ..I wanted to visit sau paulo as well..I need help fellas .Which place should I hit first..It looking like I land there on a monday

nj973

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2018, 07:22:03 AM »
https://www.photoacompanhantes.com/acompanhantes/rio-de-janeiro

back page of brazil . i will be hitting rio and sao paulo oct 18 - 28

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2019, 06:53:18 PM »
Bout time for some beach, booties and parties
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 07:21:00 PM by JayMillz »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2019, 07:31:44 PM »
Sunday Funday

STARLORD

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2019, 08:14:16 PM »
 You there now?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2019, 09:34:06 PM »
Damn n----...she assumed the position!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

booger

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2019, 05:35:14 AM »
they got the curves that makes ya swerve.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2019, 06:43:19 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/brazil-ends-visa-requirements-for-visitors-from-u-s-other-nations-11552950398

Brazil Ends Visa Requirements for Visitors From U.S.

Brazil has dropped visa requirements for visitors from the U.S. and several other nations, ahead of new leader Jair Bolsonaro’s first meeting Tuesday with President Trump.

Brazil’s government said Monday that tourists and business travelers from the U.S., as well as Canada, Japan and Australia, won’t need visas to visit the Latin American country as of June 17.

Blaugrana

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2019, 07:09:27 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/brazil-ends-visa-requirements-for-visitors-from-u-s-other-nations-11552950398

Brazil Ends Visa Requirements for Visitors From U.S.

Brazil has dropped visa requirements for visitors from the U.S. and several other nations, ahead of new leader Jair Bolsonaro’s first meeting Tuesday with President Trump.

Brazil’s government said Monday that tourists and business travelers from the U.S., as well as Canada, Japan and Australia, won’t need visas to visit the Latin American country as of June 17.

Thats great!!!
Pissed i paid the 150 couple of years ago ????????‍♂️

@mp3 that is a terrible routing tho! Yikes

flash565

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2019, 12:25:56 PM »
AWWWW Shit. Good news. Time to book the trip to brazil.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal