global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Empire Strikes Back..... SIMP'S Gone Wild 07/29/15 - 08/03/15  (Read 139850 times)

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
My brothers this will be a shared trip report with the following SIMP'S all giving there account of what went on..
please be patient while I gather my thoughts and down load photo's to post.... To the following brothers, I am proud to announce you all graduated from the University of Simp with flying color's..... bacardi, bachareto, Ccon, 007, OneManArmy, skywalker, scamp, sheaboog, and last but not least the all mighty shabazz..I LOVE YOU GUY'S... Also to the brothers who came down but haven't joined the site, they all failed..lol.. Special shoutout to Mr_Mag's and Iampb who tried but couldn't make it, next time my G's... again please brothers wait and I will start the trip report and post pix....

I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

• Devoted Contributer
Re: The Empire Strikes Back..... SIMP'S Gone Wild 07/29/15 - 08/03/15
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 12:21:18 PM »
Professor Simp Nick...it was a real pleasure my G! Kicking it with you fellas made that 5+ hour drive from Punta Cana to Sosua well worth it! Since Bachatero and I didn't get in until Thursday the 30th, I will wait until the earlier arrivals post their parts prior to our arrival. I can't wait to read all this foolery!!  LMAO  I had a BALL!!!!

shea

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 12:33:38 PM »
Professor Nick it was most definitely a pleasure meeting you and the other site brothers, it was a hell of a weekend of partying. I was just telling 007 that I'm still getting my thoughts together on my trip report. I lost a couple of days in there that I really need to think hard on. I can't wait to read all the brother's reports, this topic string is about to be something serious.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:06:11 PM by sheaboog »

Delgado

• Devoted Contributer
  • SKEET AND SKIDATTLE!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 12:37:24 PM »
I don't know about simps gone wild but Ill label you guys terrorist
Quote from: Charles Bukowski
How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 830 a.m.,leap out of bed,dress,force-feed,shit, piss,brush teeth and hair,fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 01:13:35 PM »
I don't know about simps gone wild but Ill label you guys terrorist

lol....lol... My bad brother JD, I forgot to mention you.... A special shoutout to my man James Delgado... laid back smooth brother.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 01:52:04 PM »
Nickmirr...stop your jaw-jabbering and download the damn pics!  We all waiting!  And you better not leave out that last one you smashed!!  ROFLMAO!!!

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 02:07:25 PM »
Nickmirr...stop your jaw-jabbering and download the damn pics!  We all waiting!  And you better not leave out that last one you smashed!!  ROFLMAO!!!

lmfao.... I will include the rat.. alcohol is a hell of a drug......

Weds. 29,
Me, scamp and his cousin arrive POP at 1:05 breeze through customs and jump in Rosario’s van to Sosua. scamp gets dropped off at TL, me NG I chica proof my room chill for a minute then go back to TL to grab something to eat with scamp and OneManArmy. I had made it my business to hit my first Haitian this trip and guess what goes walking by TL.. Nice, young, chocolate thing with a juicy little muscle butt and medium size titties. Of course you all know your boy checked out the her toe game and they were good but she was rocking long toe nails, but I didn’t hold that against her PUSSY was good and wet my G’s.. Dusted her off,  kicked her out and went outside to greet skywalker and his two boys, went back to TL to meet up with sheaboog. There was a group of brothers staying at NG and they had a pool party planned for the evening, shit was live. One of my usual shorty’s came by to chill at the party knocked her off then went back poolside to see this blonde staring at me. I asked my usual to run to the store to pick up some things water, Gatorade, etc. etc. and quickly had the blonde go to room. Man oh man the pussy was good but I didn’t finish fast enough, the other chica was knocking on the door..lol.. oh well.. later that night went to rumba’s and classico’s and hit my fourth of the day… damn what a great start to the trip…. More to follow with pix.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 06:29:32 PM »

@007,

Lets take care of the bad first..lol.. Yes brothers nickmirr hit a rat... DAMN... This is what happens when you drink to much. I woke up Monday morning and said what the f--k..!!!!. who put this gutter rat in my bed....lmao.. @PB, go ahead let my have it

ComptonKing

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 06:56:13 PM »
good report so far Nick...looking forward to hear the rest

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 07:11:31 PM »
good report so far Nick...looking forward to hear the rest

@thakid,

Thanks my G...

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 07:12:25 PM »
Back to Wednesday night...

IAMPB

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 07:16:09 PM »
Oh gawd! She's a rat for sure look at the cheese between her legs! She got dimples on the wrong cheeks! Nick is this the f--kery I missed! Lol. I know Shabazz let you have it! You was drinking that rat juice! Henny white!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:17:54 PM by IAMPB »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 07:20:27 PM »
Oh gawd! She's a rat for sure look at the cheese between her legs! She got dimples on the wrong cheeks! Nick is this the f--kery I missed! Lol. I know Shabazz let you have it! You was drinking that rat juice! Henny white!

LMAO, Lucky for me he was gone but 007 filled in for him nicely.. but watch a n---- come up.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 07:44:28 PM »
Shit happens but not all where rats.... Thursday 30, Shit is about to get real, the birthday boy and his crew of three arrive, Ccon and barcardi hit town and later on that evening 007 and bachareto arrive at NG while the dude's from Wednesday's pool party are having there fifth party in a row or that's what they say. I greet 007 and bachareto, 007 has a nice cutey with him who he brings up with him and boy is she a trooper, straight soldier (I will let 007 explain what I mean) she was cool to hang with.. Now before my brothers arrive you know your boy had been busy again. I told scamp, OnemanArmy and my boy who is a silent member stealth that I wanted a BBW and there was one at the pool party and her big ass didn't disappoint.. I also hit the little chica who often appeared in all the TMBTS video's, I thought she's looked cute in the red Yankee's cap but when she took off her clothes I just said damn MISTAKE but the pussy was good. plus add one crazy bitch to the list who got angry with me in Classico's Sunday and give me the finger..lol... She just wanted me to take her but my drunk ass had the rat..smh.. 007 I blame you for that.....lol

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 07:51:42 PM »
Then later Thursday night Shabazz arrives and greets the group as we are all out by the pool when he arrives at NG.. (some of my time frame may be off a little my brother's I was drunk... Went with him to Rumba's and scooped up this one for all night.. Or at least I think I did...lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal