global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: $100 Epidemic  (Read 14008 times)

DrinksOnMe

Re: $100 Epidemic
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2016, 07:20:53 PM »

Guys who are there only for 3 to 5 days go all out. I even encountered guys pre-paying girls for later appointments and some did even run out of money.

Girls don't care what you wear or if you sit in VIP in classico. Even buying them drinks is foolish.
Why the f--k would somebody "pre-pay" for a later appointment? Those chicas must be falling out of their chairs laughing when they get together and talk about some of us!!

The thirst is real my friend!  Some guys come to Sosua with a still in the American thirst mode mindset and don't realize they are the prize (because of their pesos) instead of the other way around.  Sometimes the girls get confused because the guys act like they are auditioning for the job instead of the other way around.  Then you have the wannabee weekend rap video dudes in the villas and the wear a white suite to clasicos - sit in vip and buy out the guy that comes around selling roses dudes that are fantasizing that they are back in Memphis (or pick your city) with a regular babe.  It's no wonder many average looking Sosua hoes have 10 or more guys sending them western union money from the states.

Chicas look for the guys who don't seem to care about money and spend it freely. Those are the ones they know pay the most and they go after them and expect to be paid higher prices.

Chicas are trained by each for what to look for. If they see you in VIP all dressed up throwing money around on expensive drinks and staying in expensive villas they know you have money to spend. They will expect to be paid those higher prices. The guys who look and act rich and then try to low ball them they walk away from. I know plenty of chicas who go to Classicos and that is how they work. They will ask for $100 US because you already spent twice that much on drinks and then you want to low ball her for her service?
I don't know if they still do this (its been a while since I've been down) but at Winners Circle you can see a lot of solid 9s hanging out before midnight.

They get there around 11pm and start to gather. They don't look like they are out for fun they just sit all serious and observe across the street at the staircase up to Classico.

When the groups of brothers start making their way from Rumba over to Classico they all get up in unison, leave WC and begin to make their rounds of the dudes who most likely are the villa dwellers.

I've seen that business-like attitude and teamwork close up and it is always an interesting contrast to the thirsty 5s and 6s that walk around Rumba from 6pm-8pm.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:28:28 PM by DrinksOnMe »

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2016, 07:39:01 PM »

Guys who are there only for 3 to 5 days go all out. I even encountered guys pre-paying girls for later appointments and some did even run out of money.

Girls don't care what you wear or if you sit in VIP in classico. Even buying them drinks is foolish.
Why the f--k would somebody "pre-pay" for a later appointment? Those chicas must be falling out of their chairs laughing when they get together and talk about some of us!!

The thirst is real my friend!  Some guys come to Sosua with a still in the American thirst mode mindset and don't realize they are the prize (because of their pesos) instead of the other way around.  Sometimes the girls get confused because the guys act like they are auditioning for the job instead of the other way around.  Then you have the wannabee weekend rap video dudes in the villas and the wear a white suite to clasicos - sit in vip and buy out the guy that comes around selling roses dudes that are fantasizing that they are back in Memphis (or pick your city) with a regular babe.  It's no wonder many average looking Sosua hoes have 10 or more guys sending them western union money from the states.
I can imagine some hot as f--k 18 year old rookie just off the farm in Sosua for the first time with clothes that don't fit being all nervous and wondering if she can pull any dates.

Then the American Thirst Patrol starts hitting her up like she is a young Ciara and promising $100 and up and wine and VIP and etc. and she is thinking "What the f--k is going on? Did I just hit the lotto??"

No wonder them chicas parade up to Sosua from all over.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:41:29 PM by DrinksOnMe »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2016, 08:27:18 PM »
To some of these pros its like shooting fish in a barrel, lmao

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2016, 09:10:39 PM »
@drink   yea there are some chicas whom never go into rumba they arrive rigt at 11 and go straight into classico or hang out at the bar downstairs watching to see who goes upstairs

Sparta25

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2016, 10:20:53 AM »
I remember I wanted to bang some chica that I saw in Rumbas, I told her 1500 ST or 2500 TLN (now my version of TLN is from 9pm to 9am with 2 or 3 f--ks) thats what I tell ever chicas. So she gave me an attitude and says that she doesnt do anything under $100 and also said to go find another chica, I told her ok no problem. Later on that night right after Classico close at 3am. I saw the same chica standing outside of Classicos (mind you theres always a lot of chicas outside of Classicos at night) and she told me that she willing to change her price for me and take 2500 for the TLN, so I said no thank you I found another chica like you said.

Blacknight69

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2016, 11:20:17 AM »
The epidemic is spreading with older dudes (of all races) that are not connected with this site.  I saw it for myself.  Older dudes that simply don't know the price structure as they are not in the tech/web generation that research in online forums. 

Continue to spread the word young Jedi; spread the word.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal