global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: $100 Epidemic  (Read 14014 times)

Vanilla88

Re: $100 Epidemic
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2015, 01:37:16 PM »
The dudes on the board who know me can tell you that I basically look like a dumb gringo.  I get quoted high prices all the time.  Does it bother me?  Nope, not in the slightest.

Case in point... A month ago in Bavaro I sat down at la Delicia with a cute girl who was staring at me from another table in a way that obviously meant "hey papi let's have some fun".  We had smoothie and bullshitted for a few and then left walking towards my hotel.  Half way there I stopped to clarify how much this was going to cost.  She said, "just give me USD $120 papi".  I stopped and said that I didn't think that this was going to work.  She realized that I'm not quite as dumb as I look.  We had no trouble agreeing on 3,000 pesos.  We went back to the hotel, banged, then left for a Blue Light to get a lap dance and enjoy the show.  Did she request fancy booze at the club?  Nope.  Did she insist on a taxi instead of a motoconcho?  Nope.  Once we got back to the hotel we banged again.  In the morning I was concerned that she was going to ask for more dough.  She did not ask for a cent.  I bought her breakfast and it cost a whopping 150 pesos.  I gave her 500 hundred more pesos for being well behaved and because I knew that she needed to go all the way to Higuey to get home.

I suppose I could have gotten bent out of shape at her US $120 request but I'm not on vacation to let shit like that bother me.  I'm there to enjoy myself.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2015, 02:08:47 PM »
Its all supply and demand, Back in 1998, Most guys did not even know about DR or even Brazil, There were not to many mongers that go there, so these girls did not know there worth.

Its 2016 these girls know guys are willing to pay $100 so they will try to charge you it.

Good post.  I think this point was still valid until about 2006-2007, but definitely in 1998 you didn't see crews of thirsty nigs and there was no Rumbas, New Garden, etc.  No one bragged about being happy to pay $100 because that is a tenth of what they pay a girl at a strip club in Atlanta.  No making it rain in Clasicos and rap music was the exception.  Most guys that I knew from Sosua back then have moved on to areas too far or complicated for the so-called week end warriors.   

The overall yearly number of chicas in Sosua doesn't change much (although the quality has gone down) but the number of dudes i.e. your "supply" steadily rises, so yes - I agree with your initial point.

I laugh at the candy shop notion because these are regular chicas I see on a daily at the supermaket and/or on the street.  Most see themselves as normal until they meet the thirst and mr thirsty throws money at them and sucks their toes.  I made the mistake of once of telling a girl outside of the capital that she had pretty hair and she looked at me perplexed and said everyone in her town had the same kind of hair and hers was regular.   
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

sintaroo2

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2015, 02:09:06 PM »
The dudes on the board who know me can tell you that I basically look like a dumb gringo.  I get quoted high prices all the time.  Does it bother me?  Nope, not in the slightest.

Case in point... A month ago in Bavaro I sat down at la Delicia with a cute girl who was staring at me from another table in a way that obviously meant "hey papi let's have some fun".  We had smoothie and bullshitted for a few and then left walking towards my hotel.  Half way there I stopped to clarify how much this was going to cost.  She said, "just give me USD $120 papi".  I stopped and said that I didn't think that this was going to work.  She realized that I'm not quite as dumb as I look.  We had no trouble agreeing on 3,000 pesos.  We went back to the hotel, banged, then left for a Blue Light to get a lap dance and enjoy the show.  Did she request fancy booze at the club?  Nope.  Did she insist on a taxi instead of a motoconcho?  Nope.  Once we got back to the hotel we banged again.  In the morning I was concerned that she was going to ask for more dough.  She did not ask for a cent.  I bought her breakfast and it cost a whopping 150 pesos.  I gave her 500 hundred more pesos for being well behaved and because I knew that she needed to go all the way to Higuey to get home.

I suppose I could have gotten bent out of shape at her US $120 request but I'm not on vacation to let shit like that bother me.  I'm there to enjoy myself.

You Da Man!

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2015, 02:37:08 PM »
Every time I tell a chica she has beautiful hair she replies with "gracias y es natural!"...I just enjoy vibing with a chica/woman and we have a great interaction in Spanish if she is one of the lucky ones that can speak real decent English she speaks to me in English and I speak to her in Spanish and we both have fun correcting each other lol...Bottom line is I communicate to them how much and what I want...If we do not agree I kiss them on the cheek and tell them to take care...Smooth and easy!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:43:46 PM by ccontraction »

forcesteeler

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2015, 12:18:08 AM »
Its all supply and demand, Back in 1998, Most guys did not even know about DR or even Brazil, There were not to many mongers that go there, so these girls did not know there worth.

Its 2016 these girls know guys are willing to pay $100 so they will try to charge you it.

Good post.  I think this point was still valid until about 2006-2007, but definitely in 1998 you didn't see crews of thirsty nigs and there was no Rumbas, New Garden, etc.  No one bragged about being happy to pay $100 because that is a tenth of what they pay a girl at a strip club in Atlanta.  No making it rain in Clasicos and rap music was the exception.  Most guys that I knew from Sosua back then have moved on to areas too far or complicated for the so-called week end warriors.   

The overall yearly number of chicas in Sosua doesn't change much (although the quality has gone down) but the number of dudes i.e. your "supply" steadily rises, so yes - I agree with your initial point.

I laugh at the candy shop notion because these are regular chicas I see on a daily at the supermaket and/or on the street.  Most see themselves as normal until they meet the thirst and mr thirsty throws money at them and sucks their toes.  I made the mistake of once of telling a girl outside of the capital that she had pretty hair and she looked at me perplexed and said everyone in her town had the same kind of hair and hers was regular.

Yes and also the internet f--ked everything up. Back in the 90's and early 2000's. Most guys would not travel to DR or Brazil because they usually thought they will get kidnapped or killed, (When you think about most Americans still don't travel only 3% of Americas have Passports even in present day 2015.) But With the Internet and the YouTube Generation the Weekend Warriors It changed everything and also add to the fact that most american males are pussy whipped and worship women, They feel that they need to show off and overspend, when you really do not need to do that.

That making it rain and poppin bottles in Classicos? I never understood the concept. I don't know why dudes feel they need to show off for a bunch of Puta Prositutes. At the end of the day they still want there $40-$50 Dollars, and you show off only makes you a target. Instead of them asking you for 1500-2000 pesos, They are going to want 3000-5000 Pesos.

Just like when im going to a buy a car, at the car dealership Im not going to wear expensive clothes and watches if i want a deal off the sticker price, im going to dress very plain looking so i can get the best deal and the car salesmen is going to feel sorry and want to give me a deal. if i look Rich you can forget it, He is not going to go down on price.

Now most guys will say if you got money who cares? But why overspend your hard earn money when you do not need to?

PMIdump

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2015, 11:31:04 AM »
Sosua chicas are all taught to ask for $100 ore more if you ask the price. Why not tell her what you are willing to pay for x and what you are willing to pay for y and let her decide if this is good for her or not.

Anything in Sosua that does not have a price tag on it is up for negotiation. Chicas included.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2015, 02:16:27 PM »

Yes and also the internet f--ked everything up.

Agree.  While the internet helped those that know what time it is, it also provides wholesale information to knuckleheads.  In addition, it goes back to your supply/demand point as now little campo girls with a cellphone have dudes from all over the world sweating them through social media.  Girls here know Americans are caught in a thirst bucket.  Shit will continue to degrade so enjoy your space while you are here.

A_Proud_Sosua_Simp

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2015, 03:40:31 PM »
Once chicks do a say certain things, like $100 bucks, I don't even bother with them anymore...  I hate it when a chick ask me for a beer...   Most of these chicks don't even want the beer! lol..

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2015, 05:21:49 PM »
U right , i bought a chica a marijuana or what ever its called drink and she only drunk half of it,,i wasnt going to go with her i was just being nice,,,i was like never again, only chicas i know im going with

forcesteeler

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2015, 06:41:18 PM »

Yes and also the internet f--ked everything up.

Agree.  While the internet helped those that know what time it is, it also provides wholesale information to knuckleheads.  In addition, it goes back to your supply/demand point as now little campo girls with a cellphone have dudes from all over the world sweating them through social media.  Girls here know Americans are caught in a thirst bucket.  Shit will continue to degrade so enjoy your space while you are here.

Yeah Mongers and ExPats call The United States a Feminist Sex Prison. American Women feel entitled and also Prostitution is illegal. Where as in Places like DR, Asian and Europe, Prostitution is legal so men have many options, If there wife is acting up and don't want to give them pussy they can always go down to the local shop for some pussy like buying orange juice at walmart!.

Pussy is too easy to get so the value has no worth. Men in other countries don't put women on a pedestal so there not so thirsty when they see women, like in the USA.

sparrrowhawk

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2016, 03:07:20 AM »
I did 2 trips last year..f--ked closed to 60 girls and i never paid more than 1500 st / 2500lt.

Some got 200-300 prsos tip and a choclate bar.

Girls did ask 2000-3000-4000 and even 100 usd. But i just smiled and walked away.

It's a matter on principle. I usually stay for 2 weeks and i know the game. And eventually girls understand that .

Guys who are there only for 3 to 5 days go all out. I even encountered guys pre-paying girls for later appointments and some did even run out of money.

Girls don't care what you wear or if you sit in VIP in classico. Even buying them drinks is foolish.

forcesteeler

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2016, 03:26:17 AM »

Girls don't care what you wear or if you sit in VIP in classico. Even buying them drinks is foolish.

Yeah thats what i tell guys. Some guys don't realize these women are Puta (Prostitutes). They come to Sousa to make money

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2016, 05:19:13 AM »
I did 2 trips last year..f--ked closed to 60 girls and i never paid more than 1500 st / 2500lt.

Some got 200-300 prsos tip and a choclate bar.

Girls did ask 2000-3000-4000 and even 100 usd. But i just smiled and walked away.

It's a matter on principle. I usually stay for 2 weeks and i know the game. And eventually girls understand that .

Guys who are there only for 3 to 5 days go all out. I even encountered guys pre-paying girls for later appointments and some did even run out of money.

Why the f--k would somebody "pre-pay" for a later appointment? Those chicas must be falling out of their chairs laughing when they get together and talk about some of us!!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2016, 08:19:59 AM »

Why the f--k would somebody "pre-pay" for a later appointment? Those chicas must be falling out of their chairs laughing when they get together and talk about some of us!!

The thirst is real my friend!  Some guys come to Sosua with a still in the American thirst mode mindset and don't realize they are the prize (because of their pesos) instead of the other way around.  Sometimes the girls get confused because the guys act like they are auditioning for the job instead of the other way around.  Then you have the wannabee weekend rap video dudes in the villas and the wear a white suite to clasicos - sit in vip and buy out the guy that comes around selling roses dudes that are fantasizing that they are back in Memphis (or pick your city) with a regular babe.  It's no wonder many average looking Sosua hoes have 10 or more guys sending them western union money from the states.

PMIdump

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2016, 06:46:00 PM »

The thirst is real my friend!  Some guys come to Sosua with a still in the American thirst mode mindset and don't realize they are the prize (because of their pesos) instead of the other way around.  Sometimes the girls get confused because the guys act like they are auditioning for the job instead of the other way around.  Then you have the wannabee weekend rap video dudes in the villas and the wear a white suite to clasicos - sit in vip and buy out the guy that comes around selling roses dudes that are fantasizing that they are back in Memphis (or pick your city) with a regular babe.  It's no wonder many average looking Sosua hoes have 10 or more guys sending them western union money from the states.

Chicas look for the guys who don't seem to care about money and spend it freely. Those are the ones they know pay the most and they go after them and expect to be paid higher prices.

Chicas are trained by each for what to look for. If they see you in VIP all dressed up throwing money around on expensive drinks and staying in expensive villas they know you have money to spend. They will expect to be paid those higher prices. The guys who look and act rich and then try to low ball them they walk away from. I know plenty of chicas who go to Classicos and that is how they work. They will ask for $100 US because you already spent twice that much on drinks and then you want to low ball her for her service?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal