global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: pasion in santiago  (Read 4102 times)

youwho

pasion in santiago
« on: July 25, 2016, 05:41:46 PM »
pasion club was closed last night in a police raid . This was the best whore house in Santiago I only went one time years ago a great loss

• Devoted Contributer
Re: pasion in santiago
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 07:01:46 PM »
YouWho...one of the chicas who works there is here in Punta Cana. She was just telling me about it this morning. She seems to have been told that it will reopen soon due to the ownership having significant influence. However, who knows. Much like all else that's going on, it's a game of wait and see how much sticks this time around.

youwho

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 07:10:31 PM »
The place was Dominican own and filled with  wealthy Dominican    my friend and me where the only gringo in the place very high end

onephatom

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 08:34:25 AM »
YouWho...one of the chicas who works there is here in Punta Cana. She was just telling me about it this morning. She seems to have been told that it will reopen soon due to the ownership having significant influence. However, who knows. Much like all else that's going on, it's a game of wait and see how much sticks this time around.

I doubt it will reopen anytime soon considering the newspapers are saying that the owners are being sought under the country's anti pimping statutes.  Similarly,  Casa Blanca which provided the same entertainment service, only smaller,  and also dominican owned has remained closed after a similar raid about 3 months ago.

It seems like right now, any business that's openly engaged in the P4P market is being targeted.

danceelite0

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 09:47:02 AM »
Wow i went there years ago with my X.  We saw Frank Ruiz a huge Dominican bachata singer.  This joint is not just a simple brothel.  It was an entertainment center it just had chics after the entertainment finished.  Big lost to Santiago!

onephatom

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 10:44:00 AM »
Wow i went there years ago with my X.  We saw Frank Ruiz a huge Dominican bachata singer.  This joint is not just a simple brothel.  It was an entertainment center it just had chics after the entertainment finished.  Big lost to Santiago!

I know what you mean.  I saw great shows there by Frank Reyes and Anthony Santos.  The place is so popular amongst the young crowd and couples in Santiago, that it could survive without that side of the business.   Here's hoping it finds a way to do that.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 07:13:03 PM »
Gents...as I noted in several other posts, the club is back open after a few months of closure. The chica I mentioned above never went back to work. She ended up staying in Bavaro, but kept in touch with the owners and chicas up that way. When it finally reopened, she and I rolled up to check it out. It's back to business as usual. As others have said, it's mostly Dominican clientele in there. I only saw maybe 3 or 4 gringos during 2 different trips there in the past few weeks. But the vibe is cool and laid back. You could spend an entire night there having drinks, dancing, watching the performances, strip shows, and if you decide you want a chica for company along the way, they have some head turners in there ready to go. Rooms for rent on-site along with a small restaurant. The DJ mixes between Dominican and Hip-hop and doesn't mind requests. Usually a very mixed crowd...couples, groups of single dudes, groups of single women, etc. Typically seen as a higher end spot, but prices are very reasonable. I drink Grey Goose and a bottle was only 2700 pesos.

rowabbit

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 07:17:19 PM »
Gents...as I noted in several other posts, the club is back open after a few months of closure. The chica I mentioned above never went back to work. She ended up staying in Bavaro, but kept in touch with the owners and chicas up that way. When it finally reopened, she and I rolled up to check it out. It's back to business as usual. As others have said, it's mostly Dominican clientele in there. I only saw maybe 3 or 4 gringos during 2 different trips there in the past few weeks. But the vibe is cool and laid back. You could spend an entire night there having drinks, dancing, watching the performances, strip shows, and if you decide you want a chica for company along the way, they have some head turners in there ready to go. Rooms for rent on-site along with a small restaurant. The DJ mixes between Dominican and Hip-hop and doesn't mind requests. Usually a very mixed crowd...couples, groups of single dudes, groups of single women, etc. Typically seen as a higher end spot, but prices are very reasonable. I drink Grey Goose and a bottle was only 2700 pesos.

What's the price for the chicas?

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 09:07:01 PM »
Rowabbit...there's no set price for the chicas. They are basically independent freelanceers. You negotiate prices with each chica directly. As I posted on the other Santiago thread, one chica quoted $150 initially and came back to agree on $65 to leave the club and go back to the hotel with one of our guys.

If you choose, you can get a room for 1 hour in the club for 500 pesos.

laslo

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 07:33:01 AM »
What are the hours of the club? Is it an all day place or only at night?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal