global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Punta Cuna working girls location  (Read 36030 times)

Newyork

Punta Cuna working girls location
« on: August 02, 2016, 06:41:27 PM »
Looking for information in regards to Punta Cuna, where can I find working chicas for a short time??? Is it away from the resorts??

Phatlife

Re: Punta Cuna working girls location
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 07:38:18 PM »
yes go to drink point bar after 12 pm.. so many girls very little time..  sit in the vip section.. and girls will come to you

danceelite0

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 08:27:31 AM »
Damn is that how you do it? Sit in Vip after 12 ok I'll try that my next trip to drink point.  Although I was told you can't sit anywhere in drink point unless you but a bottle of whiskey.  So that whole seating section must be VIP.  No no criticism, I am learning here, and willing to do what it takes to make it easy.  I have had zero luck at drink point so far with three trips in.  I have met some bad babes but chics quoting ridiculous dough.  I did sit once but pulled a chic from the sports bar and had her sit with me.  Cost me a 3500 peso bottle of Hennessy.  But you know what I will bite the bullet, buy a bottle and sit alone, see what happens.

Daslamma

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 01:28:06 PM »
that aint bad for a bottle of henny...

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 01:53:58 PM »
About 80.00 for a bottle of henny to sit in the VIP the attract the top chica...hmmmmm is that how it works?...All this PC talk is starting to arouse my interest...dance reported to me about PC a year ago now and he has not waivered on his experience...Different stories are making me go myself for 2 days to truly investigate what is real!...Sit in the VIP section and they will come to you, ok we will see!...When the dimes come to you in the VIP, what are they quoting?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:59:31 PM by ccontraction »

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 06:32:37 AM »
They will hit you with that 100 shit.. Quickly counter 2 mil. they will Say 3000. Give her ass 2500 and walk.. But she WILL MOST DEF BE A DIME!!

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 02:10:55 PM »
yes go to drink point bar after 12 pm.. so many girls very little time..  sit in the vip section.. and girls will come to you

PhatLife...it's evident that you've been in Drink Point and had success pulling nice chicas. What you stated here is definitely valid. If you sit in the VIP section without any chicas already with you, pretty much every decent chica will at some point make her way back to your section to check you out. Or they will go to the bathroom and check out who's in your section as they pass by with hopes of getting chosen. The same is true in club Legacy, the after party club, but on an even larger scale. More chicas go to Legacy as it's far larger and more of a Vegas or NYC style high end nightclub, but at D.R. rates. Get a VIP section there and many chicas will have eyes on you hoping you invite her in. Most times you see a dude in a section and he's got 3 or 4 bad ass chicas with him.

However gents, don't misunderstand this to mean that this is the only way or best way to meet chicas. It is not required to get what you want. With limited VIP space in each club, obviously most dudes don't go this route to meet the women they want to meet. One stroll through a club like Legacy and you will see tons of beauty to choose from even if you only have a bottled water or Presidente in your hand. Bottle service is not required, but you can definitely do it at very reasonable rates if that is what you desire.

Here are a few vids to give you a view of each option:

Upper level VIP in Club Legacy: https://youtu.be/ShJsY6QcUmA 

Drink Point VIP: https://youtu.be/R5ztzNiv6O4 and https://youtu.be/PZT2p2eZqvQ 

Club Legacy lower level VIP: https://youtu.be/y8KF14hOqno and https://youtu.be/khf0ds-Vdww

Full View Club Legacy from the upper level VIP: https://youtu.be/eQX6USkeilw 

lazy_monger

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 02:46:09 PM »
007 good info.  Any intel on lodging?

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 02:52:38 PM »
007 good info.  Any intel on lodging?

Lazy_Monger...The most popular lodging spot right now is MT hotel. You can get quality, guest-friendly rooms starting at about $55 a night and up to $75 a night for a suite. It is located on the main strip and in walking distance to popular bars/discos like El Khan, Drink Point and Club Legacy. Closer to Club Legacy and Drink Point are lower quality hotels like Sosa Bavaro and Flamboyan, but both serve the purpose. Their rooms start around about $30-$35 a night. There are also condos in area that start as low as $75 a night. If searching online, use VRBO, HomeAway, AirBnB, etc. However, if you can get in touch with local owners, then you can get those properties for even lower as each site usually has a built in administrative fee that adds to the cost.

lazy_monger

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 03:09:23 PM »
Thank you sir.  This helps a lot.  I have been considering Punta Cana but had very little intel.  It sounds like my kind of scene. 

DannyUS

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2016, 10:53:47 AM »
Awesome info 007 and thank you. I will be heading there on the 23rd and needed this types of info. I was going to pick up a rental car so I can drive around. Will that be a good idea? I wanted to drive over to Boca Chica for a night too.

Thanks again,

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2016, 04:24:37 PM »
Awesome info 007 and thank you. I will be heading there on the 23rd and needed this types of info. I was going to pick up a rental car so I can drive around. Will that be a good idea? I wanted to drive over to Boca Chica for a night too.

Thanks again,

DannyUS...you're welcome. If info I post can help you or anyone out, then cool.

There are different perspectives on driving here. Some have horror stories and some do it all the time. You have to decide based on how comfortable you feel. I live out here, so of course I drive. I had a minor accident recently. Nothing major, but the rear bumper was damaged. I got a quote from a local repair which was only 3000 pesos, but that covered sanding and repainting the entire bumper like new. On the other side, I know dudes who found themselves arrested after an accident and lost $1000 or more in the process. I say go with your gut after having a very clear conversation with your rental company. Or even better get something in writing that clarifies how they handle any accidents or issues.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2016, 04:37:16 PM »
LMAO...again!!!  I thought we were supposed to stay away from PC!  Here we go again.....

On the other hand.  Why don't we just all get along and help a brotha out.  NewYork has a questions and after all that's what this board is supposed to be about right??? 

007 and PL, keep giving good advice!
Live free or die!

NastyDawg

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2016, 05:47:44 PM »
I do not know how many post I got to gonto.   Please stop this nonsense.   Punta Cana is BS do not waste your time or money there.   It is a family tourist spot.   No mongering in PC 

Math

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2016, 04:43:29 AM »
My angle is more of the using Badoo to meet chicas so I really do not need the bars. What I DO need is condo information in PC that is chica-friendly in PC.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal