global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Punta Cuna working girls location  (Read 36107 times)

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Punta Cuna working girls location
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2016, 07:33:22 AM »
My angle is more of the using Badoo to meet chicas so I really do not need the bars. What I DO need is condo information in PC that is chica-friendly in PC.

Math...every condo complex I know of is chica-friendly. Look online for any in the Bavaro area and you should be good to go. Security will take her ID when you bring her in and return it when you say everything is good to go.

NastyDawg

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 08:59:14 AM »
Math I just sent you a PM that should help you

DannyUS

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2016, 03:54:19 PM »
I see your points brother and that is what I read everywhere. Punta Cana is not the best for chicas. You can get some, but pay an arm and leg for an hour of fun. I've heard the rate at Lcia Punta goes around $100US plus your hotel. Same price can get you 2 chicas up north. With that in mind, I'm just going to spend one night in Punta Cana and drive to Santo Domingo or up north. I've driven in many cities around the world aside from those countries with the right side driving. I think I will be fine if I get full coverage insurance. I got me a chica online (dominicancupid.com) and she is also from puerto plat. From the picture, she is 8-9. Amazing body and look. That by itself is a driving force to get me there. Thanks for all teh advices everyone, specially 007. If you know someone in Santa Domingo, please let me know so I can reach out to them.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2016, 05:04:36 PM »
I see your points brother and that is what I read everywhere. Punta Cana is not the best for chicas. You can get some, but pay an arm and leg for an hour of fun. I've heard the rate at Lcia Punta goes around $100US plus your hotel. Same price can get you 2 chicas up north. With that in mind, I'm just going to spend one night in Punta Cana and drive to Santo Domingo or up north. I've driven in many cities around the world aside from those countries with the right side driving. I think I will be fine if I get full coverage insurance. I got me a chica online (dominicancupid.com) and she is also from puerto plat. From the picture, she is 8-9. Amazing body and look. That by itself is a driving force to get me there. Thanks for all teh advices everyone, specially 007. If you know someone in Santa Domingo, please let me know so I can reach out to them.

DannyUS...you will enjoy Santo Domingo. However, there is no set price of $100 in PC. In fact, I've never even paid more than 2000 pesos for the baddest chicas from the brothels/stripclub except when I first visited here and paid club prices without knowing. Anyone who has been in the clubs here know that it's definitely quality in looks. 2000 pesos max. A lot of people chime in but really don't know the truth. I live here and know what really goes down. Someone else might have had not so great experiences, but the dudes I know, including vets on this site get great quality at very affordable rates. But again, Santo Domingo is a gold mine in my opinion. So many to choose from. Actually my favorite place to play due to the abundance of non-pros available. But if you only have a few days, my approach may not be best. I have more time to take my time.

DannyUS

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2016, 07:23:35 AM »
Thanks 007. I found some local Punta Cana chica in Punta Cana on badoo.com, who is not pro willing to take me around the day I arrive and spend the day/night with me. I told her I've to go to SD for business in the morning. I reserved a room at Flamboyan so I can get her in. I joined dominicancupid and man, that has so many chicas to choose, I'm now overwhelmed. For Saturday, I found an awesome chica who happes to work as secretary in some office. We've been on it over whatsup for days now. It started with normal picture and now she is sending me some hot pictures with her panties with her voice. I told her I will be in SD just for a day, but she is insisting I stay with her for a couple of more day. No way I do that with many I lined up already. I have not reserved a place in SD yet. I will take any suggestion for chica friendly hotel or appartment. I will give you all a full report after I come back (hopefully alive :)). Oh, there are countless chicas in this website from Santiago, which I hope to hit on my next trip. I've quite a few whatsup numbers for that trip.

DannyUS

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2016, 02:31:32 PM »
Alright brothers, here is the dilemma. I am going to Punta Cana (I know it is not the best place to monger, hence I ended up setting one online from dominicancupid.com) on the 23rd of this month. My plan was to stay a night at Punta Cana and head over to SD for the remaining 3 nights where I arranged many chicas from online sites. Now, I'm talking to the one in Punta Cana, who happens to work at one of the villas (non-pro) and quite hot. We're all over talking back and forth on how we will be spending the one night. She said she will take off the afternoon so she can take me to the beach and to her place for a dinner. I say NO NO, I will buy you dinner and we will hit the clubs and she agrees. I told her I'll need to go to SD for business and now the bitch wants to go to SD with me and wants to take off from work. I like the chick so much and I don't want to lose her, but NO WAY I want to take her with me to SD where I've lined up many already. Any advice here? I feel bad, but I may have to just dump the bitch and try to get me regular hoe for the night from Drink Point or La Punta. I liked the free deal, but too much hustle.

danceelite0

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2016, 02:52:16 PM »
Man do what's guys do lie! Tell her that it's is business and you are very conscientious about your brand new job.  You need be in focus and fully prepared to work at a moments notice no matter what time of day or night.  You dig the heck out her but she would be a distraction that you couldn't handle.  You would love to spend more time but this time you really don't have the time.  Then be persistent the Dominican way because she will be as well. 

DannyUS

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2016, 03:12:20 PM »
Thanks danceelite0. I need to learn to say no to chicas. That is my problem. I like the business execuse. I will tell her I've to share a room with other coworkers and will have dinner and night conferences. Good one.

lazy_monger

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 07:21:26 PM »
007, again thanks for the info.   It got me up and running very quickly.  In Bavaro right now.  My kinda scene. 

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2016, 07:44:47 PM »
Lazy_monger...no problem bro. Enjoy yourself!

Check your PM too.

SosuaSalsa

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2016, 07:50:50 PM »
Okay I'm confused, why do people keep saying Punta Cana is not good, from what I saw from the videos, it looks poppin.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 08:14:59 PM »
SousaSalsa...It is just a difference in opinions or differences in what people are accustomed to. This site mainly focuses on Sosua. In some ways PC is the same and in some ways it's different. Not everyone will like the differences. It's just a matter of how each individual flows within this lifestyle. No one place will appeal to everyone.

Memphis

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 04:37:33 PM »
I just left Punta Cana. Partied on the resort during the day and went to drink point at night. Chilled at drink point until I was ready to leave with something...came up with two red thangs with PHAT asses...man. The only thing is these dudes that are bilingual trying to be middle man...who are these cats?? Each night I was there they were around me until I decided..anyway I had a great time

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 05:00:16 PM »
@All,

The sitting in VIP doesn't work for me, I don't speak Spanish so I have to be hands on and demonstrate what I'm saying and want through physical interactions... Get off your ass and move around Drink Point.. (I do the same in Sosua).. I don't come to be on display like a animal at the zoo, I come to mangle with the chicas on my terms.. Do the same, and you will have more fun.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:40:40 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2016, 05:32:28 PM »
I just left Punta Cana. Partied on the resort during the day and went to drink point at night. Chilled at drink point until I was ready to leave with something...came up with two red thangs with PHAT asses...man. The only thing is these dudes that are bilingual trying to be middle man...who are these cats?? Each night I was there they were around me until I decided..anyway I had a great time

Memphis...most of the dudes you're talking about lived in the U.S., got deported and hustle on the streets to make ends. If they broker the deal, the chicas give them a commission. Usually around 20-25%. The commission deal is very much a part of the culture here. I have had dudes ask me why chicas who come to a party or event have to pay other chicas. It's part of how they do business. If one chica invites another to something where the invited chica earns money, she pays a commission to the person who hooked them up with an opportunity. These dudes do the same thing. If he talks for you and she agrees to a price, the chica pays him a cut.

Nonetheless, glad you had a good time.

Nickmirr...I feel ya bro. I can understand wanting to be hands on. When it's not too crowded I sit at the regular tables. Otherwise, I will do VIP for space and the fans. It gets hot as 2 squirrels f--king in a wool sock in that crowd sometimes. I hate sweating my balls off. I get up from VIP to go mingle in the crowd and then head back to refresh my drink or get some cool air.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal