global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Punta Cuna working girls location  (Read 36033 times)

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Punta Cuna working girls location
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2016, 05:54:31 PM »
Shout out to Shorty The Hustler.. but yeah,they get cuts to translate. But they good people's.Just waiting on their papers to get cleared to return to the states..

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 07:16:09 AM »
Not knocking the next mans hustle, but later for those gold diggers who hang around VIP.. Give me the chicas who are doing there own thing and not impressed with all that... I'm a ghetto bastard, I want the ghetto chicas...
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

IAMPB

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 10:26:17 AM »
LMAO...again!!!  I thought we were supposed to stay away from PC!  Here we go again.....

On the other hand.  Why don't we just all get along and help a brotha out.  NewYork has a questions and after all that's what this board is supposed to be about right??? 

007 and PL, keep giving good advice!

PC is fun just make sure you with dudes that are VIP dudes! Can't be buying bottles and dudes got alligator arms when it's time to pay!

SosuaSalsa

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 10:40:32 AM »
LMAO...again!!!  I thought we were supposed to stay away from PC!  Here we go again.....

On the other hand.  Why don't we just all get along and help a brotha out.  NewYork has a questions and after all that's what this board is supposed to be about right??? 

PC is fun just make sure you with dudes that are VIP dudes! Can't be buying bottles and dudes got alligator arms when it's time to pay!

Rofl alligator arms. That's a good one

IAMPB

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 10:47:50 AM »

Rofl alligator arms. That's a good one

Short arms that can't reach their pockets! Drink your shit with CHICAS and not put a dime on a bottle!

PapiChuloFuego

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 08:33:06 PM »
In VIP like!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 08:34:57 PM by PapiChuloFuego »

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2016, 08:40:50 PM »
@pap....lmao ...sheesh

IAMPB

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2016, 10:52:18 PM »
In VIP like!

lmao!...... yessir! you remember

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2016, 12:48:13 AM »
@PB,

Real talk that was your fault, you didn't know those guys but you jumped out there and bought bottles without asking who going in with me.. Now I understand doing that with your crew and guys you hang with on the regular but not with guys you just met. I will say yes everybody that touched your shit should have gave something because I saw about 10 guys sitting in that section and all had chicas... We live and we learn, life goes on.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2016, 01:10:20 AM »
Dow Jones & Nickmirr...I know where you both are coming from. I have learned that unless it's my closet dudes that I know will chip in, I just go with the mindset that if I order the bottles, I'm prepared to pay for them. Even if those who drink from them don't put in. It's happened multiple times recently. Sometimes dudes offer and sometimes dudes don't. I respect it if they even just offer. I more than likely won't accept it or just tell em to tip well. Or tell em to get the tab next time. I can respect that.

Either way, you figure out how dudes operate.

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2016, 01:11:53 AM »
What type of bumbs yall be hanging around...lol. Even my Dominican boys pay an contribute to the section
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:13:26 AM by WangTheGod »

IAMPB

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2016, 02:43:32 AM »
What type of bumbs yall be hanging around...lol. Even my Dominican boys pay an contribute to the section

Exactly.... these motherf--kers were sitting at regular tables drinking prezzies! We arrive I ask them why they ain't in VIP. I walk to VIP they follow! 15 deep now! I tell heads I'm gonna order 4 bottles are y'all with me... heads said yes! Only two dudes pitch in 1000pesos each! What pissed me off I treated motherf--kers to 3 bottles the night before!(I took the first night as  drinks on me). That's why the last two days I chilled ... f--k crew! I got my bottle and some pussy... y'all go to the club w/o me! What happens 4am bitches knocking on my door wanting to sleep in my bed saying how cheap my friends are! They gave us one prezzy and water! Guess what I said..... them ain't my friends! I just met theses n----s! ....so Nick you right! You live and learn! Never again! I can't f--k with cheap dudes!...
Peep the photos from both nights! Where's my hand or feet near those bottles... lol. I had Rose in my had but suckers were sippin'....then wanna be cool the next morning like "yo you was turned up"... nah f--k you cheap bastards! Now nick it was your bday you had a pass! Bazz and rabbit don't drink...praise due to allah! But everyone else should ofT least asked "yo here's something on them bottles".... this why I called out dudes in the strip club! How the f--k you go to a strip club and just sit there ... not tipping or buying drinks! I called dudes out! Sorry guys but if you ever meet me I'm the coolest dude your meet! We can drink ,smoke,swap hos just don't be cheap!

PS: made the bitches sleep on the couch my bed was full!  Go drink water! Silly rabbit tricks are for kids!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:55:48 AM by DOW JONES »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2016, 04:47:31 AM »
@PB,
Just remember what goes around, comes around.
See you in May when we toast ???? to your bday.
House Nickmirr remembers, the North remembers.. We know
no drunk but the drunk in the North who's name is PB.. lmao

IAMPB

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2016, 04:53:05 AM »
@PB,
Just remember what goes around, comes around.
See you in May when we toast ???? to your bday.
House Nickmirr remembers, the North remembers.. We know
no drunk but the drunk in the North who's name is PB.. lmao

Nick..... all good homie! your a funny dude! they did me like John Snow! I'm gonna rise again to rule these ho's!

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2016, 07:08:04 AM »
@dow....

Damm bro, I feel you on that one, if you meet me fam, I go half to half with eveeyyhing,,,,hell, I would share pumpum too hahahhaa..
f--k them cheap suckers, balling with someone else's hard earnings...

Man, if you see me holla at me mate,,,as I always tell my peeps, "f--k with me you km ow I go it" :)

Never forget, bitchz ain't sh!t, and some dudes too, smh

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal