global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Super Bowl Weekend Info Gentlemen  (Read 7064 times)

AllGoodWithMeNow

Re: Super Bowl Weekend Info Gentlemen
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 07:43:23 AM »
you guys complaining so much about the price of the young ladies and the crowds why don,t  you guys stay home with your wifes and girlfriends and watch the game with them and then call back page and pay for that over priced pussy so the rest of us can enjoy sosua please do all the people that want to enjoy sosua stay home you bunch of cry babies and cheapskates remember your are on (VACATION)

Sir, the above is no other way to put it, Thank You! It is Super Bowl she is going to charge me 12.00 more. @foutball63 Sir you must remember and I as well, you have some men on here just as poor as the chicas!

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 08:30:37 AM »
Lol.. Them over charging chicas ain't poor...They got confidence  to over charge you, cause they got the money in the bank to back up rejecting ya offer..lmaooo.. GO the week after.Super bowl weekend...DIMES STARTING AT 6000, just cause they can..Fml
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:34:49 AM by WangTheGod »

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »
Man this argument stay on rotation. At this point I hope people aren't letting the it affect their decision to go or not to.  We all wired differently, some of the most outspoken dudes here, if I followed how they roll, followed their advice/opinoins, it'd f--k up my vibe/high/vacations.

Anybody have the means to and thinking about going, f--king GO!  Develop your own opinion cause the opinions you get here, the averages are maybe good for a generalized overview but other than that I think most opinions are from some  p4p extremist!  The vets, the 1500ers, the ballers, the savages, the next-man watchers, the newbies, the intimidated, etc etc.

Gsxr1000

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 02:41:15 PM »
Some of these guys on this board need to look in the mirror and ask themselves if i was a woman would i f--k me if the answer is no than you should understand why the bitchbtelling you 6000 pesos.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 06:58:49 PM »
Dam gentlemen great info and Thanks, not looking to pay 6k but maybe I just incorporate a "1 dime a day approach" and hit the 6&7's on a regular, f--k it... lol. I will settle for 3 dimes that weekend I'll just return in May....any suggestions?
Bruh,
Just go and have fun, decide what you want to pay and stick with it. If one chica isn't willing to take what you offer, Cool, there will be 10 more who will. Happy hunting.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 08:17:09 PM »
Are the chicks really bad(meaning good looking) during superbowl weekend?
Before I overpay i'll walk away

JayBlizzie

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 09:34:16 AM »
Some of these guys on this board need to look in the mirror and ask themselves if i was a woman would i f--k me if the answer is no than you should understand why the bitchbtelling you 6000 pesos.

Lollllll, exactly!  If u look and ur answer is yes, stick to ur guns on pricing caus chances are you're not as Thirsty as the "less attractive" dude! Lolll

IAMPB

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 03:33:05 PM »
Honestly I was there last year at Bourbon ST. And Rumba was sold out! But there was no big deal! I can honestly say chicas were gone by Sunday knowing they will not get money during the game! I seen mobs of chicas pissed off because the game was on! So if your not into sports and want to f--k mad chicas! Super Bowl Sunday is a come up! As far as crowded ... last year wasn't bad! VIP AREA ARE PRE SOLD ! I had to get table and chairs at Classico! The prices were normal to me but I'm not a 1500 pesos dude! Go have fun! Plenty of pussy to guck! All this other shit dudes talking ... go have fun!   n---- don't fight when there's plenty pussy and food.....lol

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2017, 04:36:24 PM »
I was there when DOW JONES was there... It was my 2nd SB...I had a great time...It is a 1 year event...Beach was sold out that was nice to see...If you are listening to gents talking prices etc, then stay home...I do not go to sosua thinking my pockets cannot afford the event and I do not wait for things to go on sale either...I laugh my ass off every time I read a guy say I am not going because the price of pussy is to high I will wait...That shit is funny to me...I enjoyed seeing the men down there enjoying themselves...Great fellowshipping!...I had 3 new chicas/women that were very lovely...Not the regulars, I do not f--k the regulars that you gents always post...I always find new meat and sneak them to my private apartment...That is why sosua never gets old to me!

George Schmidt

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »
Superbowl comin'....ain't posted this for a minute. Time to roll...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSYvnXVi-hY

George Schmidt

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 08:24:24 PM »
Another video I found on YouTube....a flyover of the main streets of Sosua......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysoZPHn8_38

Gunner

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 09:25:51 PM »
I plan on headed down here for my 7th trip, 1st Superbowl. My chick is heading to Houston to watch the game with her friends so I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to partake in the festivities. Most hotels are book so I will Airbnb an apartment.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal