global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Vip Classicos  (Read 4405 times)

grip1

Vip Classicos
« on: March 22, 2017, 09:03:39 AM »
Any information and how much to get VIP table at Classicos? Also. How much for bottle of liquor?

mrmagic52956

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Vip Classicos
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 09:37:15 AM »
A bottle of Henny will cost about $100 last time I was there forgot how much to reserve VIP but Im sure someone can tell you

Lordsimp

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 10:39:50 AM »
2000 to 3000 I believe

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 11:06:20 AM »
2000 to 3000 I believe
@LordSimp,
Greetings from the SimpLord, what's good playa.?
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 11:44:49 AM »
Actually it ranges between 1000 to 3000 for the tables and VIP couches,
If you get the 1000 tables it will be on the dance floor with round tables and some bar seats around them...
However, if you get the couches  (2000 to 3000) will be over looking the dance floor with more prove space...

As for the bottle prices, it actually varies, but average from 4500 to 6500 and you have to buy chasers because they come with none,,,,
So let's say a bottle of Grey Goose 1L with some red bulls and juice, would run you about 6000 plus the VIP table plus tipping the guy bringing the sh!t to you plus tipping the bodyguard lol

It is worth it for 2+ individuals and if you count the chicas they might bring with them,
 so money wise it is the smarter investment for groups

Biglou

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 12:46:25 PM »
Classicos is the place to be players especially on Friday nights.

Lordsimp

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 01:49:45 PM »
@Nickmarr(SiMpLoRD)
Ahhhh a fellow simp.  I am good my colleague and you ? . Seen some of your past posts about San Jose. About to take my SIMPle self to Costa Rica in October ....quite influential I must say  :D

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 02:46:18 PM »
@Nickmarr(SiMpLoRD)
Ahhhh a fellow simp.  I am good my colleague and you ? . Seen some of your past posts about San Jose. About to take my SIMPle self to Costa Rica in October ....quite influential I must say  :D
@LordSimp,
I will be in Costa Rica in July for my Bday.... 07/06 - 07/10... Not hitting Jaco, just staying in San Jose.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

PMIdump

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 04:30:44 PM »
Ill leave my long time personal experience and advise for VIP. If your in VIP you will attract more chicas since they think you have the most money. Since you have the most money they will want the biggest payday for their services. Don't let anyone tell you anything different or they are lying to you.

Chicas are not there to enjoy good times they need pesos after they leave. Anyone who tells you differently is lying to you.

HipHop

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 05:01:07 PM »
Ill leave my long time personal experience and advise for VIP. If your in VIP you will attract more chicas since they think you have the most money. Since you have the most money they will want the biggest payday for their services. I agree and disagree with this point. How are you green is the fact that that's exactly what's on their mind how I disagree is if your firm and you don't fold you'll get the woman you want for the price you're willing to pay Don't let anyone tell you anything different or they are lying to you.

Chicas are not there to enjoy good times they need pesos after they leave. Anyone who tells you differently is lying to you.

Well remember they  or also there to enjoy themselves on vacation. And it really is an a fun experience if you're going to  classicos to have fun with your boys.  Remember we know that guys are going there for the bitches but they also go there to have fun with each other "no Homo"  and Clasicos can get really packed really fast so VIP is a great option if you're a heavy drinker and want personal space. And I highlight heavy drinker because you can end up spending the same amount of money especially if it's a group of guys
Too many woman, not enough days

Cheapycheapy1

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 09:22:06 PM »
Ill leave my long time personal experience and advise for VIP. If your in VIP you will attract more chicas since they think you have the most money. Since you have the most money they will want the biggest payday for their services. I agree and disagree with this point. How are you green is the fact that that's exactly what's on their mind how I disagree is if your firm and you don't fold you'll get the woman you want for the price you're willing to pay Don't let anyone tell you anything different or they are lying to you.

Well remember they  or also there to enjoy themselves on vacation. And it really is an a fun experience if you're going to  classicos to have fun with your boys.  Remember we know that guys are going there for the bitches but they also go there to have fun with each other "no Homo"  and Clasicos can get really packed really fast so VIP is a great option if you're a heavy drinker and want personal space. And I highlight heavy drinker because you can end up spending the same amount of money especially if it's a group of guys

I vote for a 200. Peso VIP due to it being too packed in classics Friday or Saturday. You got people pushing back and forth and them dam bouncers clapping running people out the way. That shit is for the birds. All I can say is reserve it as soon as you land. They will be sold out night of

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal