global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Was reading the comments in sosua news about motos  (Read 12986 times)

HipHop

Re: Was reading the comments in sosua news about motos
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 04:29:54 AM »
@Hip hop u are a bitch ass clown....when it comes to the safety of fellow mongers you have to interject with some negative shit..... I'm surprised you haven't had the brakes beat off your ass already!!! You one of those type of dudes that boast about everything and if I ever hear a dude saying I'm hip hop on this website in Sousa, I'm cracking your skull and splitting your wig punk!!!!put me on your block list faggot...you going to mock someone that got rob and potential could have lost their life

My man please don’t act like anybody scared over here. I’m not hiding I just think you’ll bitch ass Knigge oh I’m not putting you on my block list at all I can’t wait to hear what you have to say. Being a bitch ass defending  another bitch ass,   This is what happens to people who behave like food. You get eight. No Homo.   That’s for the tough guy talk just because your boy got his head cracked bra Hey bro you don’t have to wait ANYTIME you can send me a PM and I can pull up on you anywhere you want when you touch down, That’s not gonna happen because you and all the others tough talk bitch ass motherf--kers never send a PM when you’re around it’s only when you’re safely at home either behind your keyboard or on your phone. You guys talk all this tough time. I’m on the island nine months out of the year and none of y’all n----s never send me a message about when y’all around. So I’m not really believe in all that tough guy shit.  all this posting how you’re going to do this and that doesn’t mean shit send me a PM when you around I’m not trying to hear your bullshit. Your boy got f--ked up because he’s a f--king moron. And you get f--ked up again if you keep being a f--king moron. And you  just setting yourself up to get cracked simply because your Trcik ass John friend  Golden rule about not going with strangers when you’re drunk at night. Don’t get worked up Then get your ass beat by jumping out of the f--king window because your boy got f--ked up by being a dumbass
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:33:00 AM by HipHop »
Too many woman, not enough days

HipHop

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 04:34:21 AM »
Sorry but if you get on one of those death traps you should expect something to happen. How do you let dude take you in wrong direction and not get off right away and if you were out drunk and you make yourself a mark someone going to take advantage of you. You trusted dude and he took advantage of your trust that happens world wide I don't think blame should go all moto riders a lot of blame falls on you. So things you can stop from happening this you could have. Make better choices

He not only Got on a death trap at 1:30 in the morning. But he did so after drinking and he got on a death trap with the Grim Reaper, He’s mad because I said people get robbed every day like that. Wow talk about projecting blame and responsibility. Or misdirecting anger.

KrisG71193

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 10:05:28 AM »
If you gotta take em, find one trustworthy reliable guy get his number and use him your whole trip.

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 11:11:51 AM »
Dislaimer alert.. Motos are dangerous to ride. I ride them but I do know they are very dangerous.. so beware. But for those that dont mind, I have several I deal with day and night time. no games and no issues. Just let me know.

Hard to find someone trustworthy
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

Traveling

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 11:18:57 AM »
@ hip hop we can make arrangements to meet up... I have no problems giving you my travel dates when I return to Sousa...I can see u are the most ignorant n---- on this site and you need a stern ass beating!!!

HitandRun

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 12:17:36 PM »
@hiphop who are the n----s that only pm you when they return instead of when they are there?

vpchill

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 12:22:14 PM »
Guys relax lets get back to the subject at hand

bricks9733

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2017, 12:24:13 PM »
I burnt my leg on one of the moto pipes

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2017, 12:51:23 PM »
I burnt my leg on one of the moto pipes

Most chicas use only motos guys they personally know because unknown guys will rob them with a quickness. Hoe done made a whole weeks salary
for a moto guy in just 1 hour of getting dicked down. Like others said, if you going to use a moto guy to get around, befriend one first, and then use him
at night.  Once moto guys know he is your  main source of transportation, he will watch out for you and unlikely he will try you. They will even go to the store for you if you need
items. Just make sure you don't pull out a stack of pesos when you pay him. As always keep as many small bill as you can, because they don't do change very well.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2017, 01:21:12 PM »
Motos motos...I have been using them for years...If your leg gets burned it is because you got on an old moto and most important you were not paying attention...The strip of sosua is small, you should be using the same moto or motos every time...I have my daytime motos and night time....They are all my friends...You come out of clasicos/merengue the same ones are there...In front of montreal there are 5 that I use at any given time...I have my dominican phone with numbers...They see me they want to give me a ride just knowing me because I treat them like men and respect..
.Never a problem or danger at all.

vpchill

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 02:00:53 PM »
The Muffler burn is called

A Dominican Tattoo and if your hear long enough you will get one. Got mine about 6 years ago

HipHop

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 04:47:19 PM »
@hiphop who are the n----s that only pm you when they return instead of when they are there?

These f--king trolls talking all that rah rah ???? online ???????? but silent ???? WHEN THEY CAN GET TOUCHED

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 10:07:48 PM »
The Muffler burn is called

A Dominican Tattoo and if your hear long enough you will get one. Got mine about 6 years ago
for Sure  chicas have them as well lol

Traveling

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 10:24:06 PM »
Hip hop why did u block me on your pm??? You fake ass wanna be internet warrior...you are funny n----!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal