global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: July 2017 (Days Four & Five) All-Inclusive Stay  (Read 3375 times)

djplease

July 2017 (Days Four & Five) All-Inclusive Stay
« on: August 07, 2017, 08:09:15 AM »
Monday Morning Blues...... Time to make my way to an All-Inclusive (AI) in Puerto Plata.  I have been chatting with a chica online for about two monthS and she has agreed to spend two days with me at the AI.   For some reason I have the feeling this chica is getting cold feet.

On Sunday she began asking me to send foto, send foto.  What?  She didn't seem to concerned with the offer of free drinks and meals for two days at an AI prior to Sunday.  Now one day before check in she wants more photos of me, the All-Inclusive, the front of the AI, the bedroom, the pool, the lobby and a photo of me standing in front of the (AI).  With nothing to hide I don't mind obliging.  She agrees again to join me for the two day stay. 

I get to the site two hours early to check in and  set up the suite.  Another text her with an attachment of her in route in a taxi.  The taxi pulls up and I am mildly happy with her appearance.   We share an extended hug and I get her checked in.  She walks to the room with me and is satisfied with the accommodations.  We head over to the on-site restaurant and have a quiet meal and drink.  Back to the room and a quick change and we are laid out on a full size queen linen draped bed on a private beach. 

After several drinks and some chit-chat I let her know I am ready to get down to business.  Unfortunately I missed her signals because this chica was ready to throw down in the darkness on the private beach.  We head back to the suite and she jumps in the shower.  I finally get a full look at this flip-flopping chica.  She is pleasing on the eyes and warmed up to me and the lo-cal.   I hit it a few times during the evening and wake her up during the late hours of the night to confirm the All-Inclusive protocol.  She gets hers and then some. 

Tuesday morning she makes a trip back home to check on her kids and returns just before lunch.   The afternoon activities include sitting poolside consuming more drinks and enjoying a swim with this chica.  Later after a shower and a change of clothes we head back to the beach for a snack and glazing out at the sea.  Back to the room for some one on one personal time and she informs me she has to leave at 11:00pm.  For some reason I am not saddened.   As the taxi pulls away I know she is not going to be repeater and I probably will not spend any time with her again. 

I stop at a local bar near the taxi stand and spy three chicas looking like they are about to go clubbing.  I introduce myself and immediately draw the attraction to the most gorgeous one of the trio.   Meanwhile the Gringo that was entertaining them returns from the restroom.  He has no issue with me and joining this gathering.  As a matter of fact he needed my interlude.  As I stated the most appealing of the three was giving off a vibe that I picked up on, so when she removed herself to go to restroom I gave her five minutes and followed suit. 

I caught up with her, pinned her to the wall and put in my bid.  She counter offered and mentioned a small hotel or Cabana that was nearby.  I cupped her by her tight ass and asked if that was her final offer.  Si she said.  At this point I placed her hand over my bulging and pulsating member.  Mucho, Mucho she whispered in my ear. Si I said.  I took her WhatsApp information and told her I would get with her on my return to the island.  She agreed and assures me I would not be disappointed.  I return to the AI spending the night alone and resting up for my trip back to Santo Domingo first thing in the morning. ..................BIG FUN in the BIG CITY.......................To Be Continued.........................

Al NYC

Re: July 2017 (Days Four & Five) All-Inclusive Stay
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 08:20:41 AM »
Monday Morning Blues...... Time to make my way to an All-Inclusive (AI) in Puerto Plata.  I have been chatting with a chica online for about two monthS and she has agreed to spend two days with me at the AI.   For some reason I have the feeling this chica is getting cold feet.

On Sunday she began asking me to send foto, send foto.  What?  She didn't seem to concerned with the offer of free drinks and meals for two days at an AI prior to Sunday.  Now one day before check in she wants more photos of me, the All-Inclusive, the front of the AI, the bedroom, the pool, the lobby and a photo of me standing in front of the (AI).  With nothing to hide I don't mind obliging.  She agrees again to join me for the two day stay. 

I get to the site two hours early to check in and  set up the suite.  Another text her with an attachment of her in route in a taxi.  The taxi pulls up and I am mildly happy with her appearance.   We share an extended hug and I get her checked in.  She walks to the room with me and is satisfied with the accommodations.  We head over to the on-site restaurant and have a quiet meal and drink.  Back to the room and a quick change and we are laid out on a full size queen linen draped bed on a private beach. 

After several drinks and some chit-chat I let her know I am ready to get down to business.  Unfortunately I missed her signals because this chica was ready to throw down in the darkness on the private beach.  We head back to the suite and she jumps in the shower.  I finally get a full look at this flip-flopping chica.  She is pleasing on the eyes and warmed up to me and the lo-cal.   I hit it a few times during the evening and wake her up during the late hours of the night to confirm the All-Inclusive protocol.  She gets hers and then some. 

Tuesday morning she makes a trip back home to check on her kids and returns just before lunch.   The afternoon activities include sitting poolside consuming more drinks and enjoying a swim with this chica.  Later after a shower and a change of clothes we head back to the beach for a snack and glazing out at the sea.  Back to the room for some one on one personal time and she informs me she has to leave at 11:00pm.  For some reason I am not saddened.   As the taxi pulls away I know she is not going to be repeater and I probably will not spend any time with her again. 

I stop at a local bar near the taxi stand and spy three chicas looking like they are about to go clubbing.  I introduce myself and immediately draw the attraction to the most gorgeous one of the trio.   Meanwhile the Gringo that was entertaining them returns from the restroom.  He has no issue with me and joining this gathering.  As a matter of fact he needed my interlude.  As I stated the most appealing of the three was giving off a vibe that I picked up on, so when she removed herself to go to restroom I gave her five minutes and followed suit. 

I caught up with her, pinned her to the wall and put in my bid.  She counter offered and mentioned a small hotel or Cabana that was nearby.  I cupped her by her tight ass and asked if that was her final offer.  Si she said.  At this point I placed her hand over my bulging and pulsating member.  Mucho, Mucho she whispered in my ear. Si I said.  I took her WhatsApp information and told her I would get with her on my return to the island.  She agreed and assures me I would not be disappointed.  I return to the AI spending the night alone and resting up for my trip back to Santo Domingo first thing in the morning. ..................BIG FUN in the BIG CITY.......................To Be Continued.........................
What's is the name of the AI place?

djplease

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 09:41:44 AM »
@Al NYC  take your pick:

Puerto Plata Village All Inclusive

Beach House All Inclusive

Iberostar Costa Dorada All Inclusive

Resort Grand Paradise All Inclusive

Celuisma Playa Dorada All Inclusive

Sunscape Puerto Plata

Bkking62

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 03:08:09 PM »
So what happened in the big city

djplease

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 03:44:50 PM »

Heading to the Big City of Santo Domingo (SD)  I informed the chica I met on online I would return to SD on Wednesday. Several times while in Sosua I communicated with this chica to let her know I was not happy with her shyness at our introductory meeting.  She assures me that being timid will not be a problem.  She will be the one taking the bull by the horns.   I told her I would be in town by 4:00pm. 

Of course I arrived two hours earlier just to get things set up. But this chica communicated with me via text messaging all morning, wanting to know my whereabouts. I finally told her I would be in town by 5:00pm and she could arrive at 6:00pm.  This seem to bring her much joy and happiness.  She told me she would be arriving by taxi and would be at the apartment soon.   

I timed it and wait for her taxi outside to arrive.  One half hour later and no chica.  I called her no answer.  I went back inside and had my doubts about her arriving at all.  I went outside one more time to check and she arrives.  She almost walked up on me without me noticing.  Hmmmmm......  We get inside the apartment I offer refreshments and she declines as she did during our preliminary meeting.  No worries.  I present her with a souvenir from my travels and she is very pleased.  At this point I am cautiously optimistic. 

Until she stands in front of me while I'm sitting on the couch and begins to disrobe.  Finely structured tits and ass in my face.  She takes a quick shower and leads me to the bedroom.  I undress quicker than the taxi drivers at the D.R. airports offering their services.  With those melons under the protection of my vice like grip I proceeded to alternate between those puppies and the golden brown thighs which gave way to a intersection of perfection.   I cupped that tight ass and dove in torpedo style. 

I very carefully aimed, I was locked, I was loaded and heavily armed to do major damage.  She gasped for air and knew she was going to get worked over in a good way.  Twenty minutes in she came and came again.  I continued but could feel her trying to control the deepness of my thrust with hands pushing against my waist.   Oh no baby you made me wait, now you have to pay dearly, I thought. 

Suddenly she started whispering something....It began softly and grew louder and louder..."Peas...peas...peas..." Wow! What a time to ask for a small green supper time vegetable. Well it was close to dinner time and she was getting the hefty beef portion of the meal. She continued, "No.....Peas....peas....peas..." I noticed when she was saying this Peas....peas....peas... she was looking and motioning down as the moaning continued. It took a while but I finally figured out what this Peas....peas....peas...meant while she was looking down.   

She was asking me to have my face visit her most moist place.  She was saying... Please.....please....please go down.  You know the bearded clam, the hot and spicy taco, take a oral visit to the nappy dugout, enjoy a piece of the hair pie...etc...etc.  Now I don’t which one of you guy came down to the Dominican Republic and decided to indulge these chica in the tongue licking exercise of going downtown by a gringo. 

But your boy is not about to go that route with a DR chica.  I refused and continue to plow away and she moaned and groaned.  A few position and room changes and it was a evening to remember.   She thoroughly enjoyed herself and we fell into a peaceful nap.    We awoke about a hour later and I walked her down to a taxi.
I grabbed dinner and called it an evening or so I thought.   

In the morning I had a meeting with another beauty I had not met.  So I figured I would take it easy for the rest of the night.    I call said beauty confirm the meeting for the A.M.  She told me she was not doing anything   I asked her what she was doing tonight?   She said she was free.  I asked her to meet me at a nearby nightclub which she agree to do.   

Two and half hours later she is in the living room on the couch having a cold beer.   She tells me straight up nothing is going to happen tonight and if it did she wants and needs oral sex.   WOW!  Now for sure she is a stunner with large fake ass breast and long legs and a perfectly round ass.   But I did not travel all the way to the D.R. for an edible stranger.    She will take a massage though.   

Into the bedroom and 15 minutes later she is naked with a my hand dripping wet from her moistness.   At this point she starts to demand that I go down on her or else.   I refuse.  She again demands and I refuse.  We have a stalemate she wants tongue and I want insides (of her).   Neither of us willing to give in so we call it a night.   I must say fake tits and all her body was tight.  I walk her out and the taxi takes her on her way..............What a NIGHT!!   

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 10:55:08 AM »
Another great report!
Live free or die!

Masterloxxx2015

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 05:03:51 AM »

Heading to the Big City of Santo Domingo (SD)  I informed the chica I met on online I would return to SD on Wednesday. Several times while in Sosua I communicated with this chica to let her know I was not happy with her shyness at our introductory meeting.  She assures me that being timid will not be a problem.  She will be the one taking the bull by the horns.   I told her I would be in town by 4:00pm. 

Of course I arrived two hours earlier just to get things set up. But this chica communicated with me via text messaging all morning, wanting to know my whereabouts. I finally told her I would be in town by 5:00pm and she could arrive at 6:00pm.  This seem to bring her much joy and happiness.  She told me she would be arriving by taxi and would be at the apartment soon.   

I timed it and wait for her taxi outside to arrive.  One half hour later and no chica.  I called her no answer.  I went back inside and had my doubts about her arriving at all.  I went outside one more time to check and she arrives.  She almost walked up on me without me noticing.  Hmmmmm......  We get inside the apartment I offer refreshments and she declines as she did during our preliminary meeting.  No worries.  I present her with a souvenir from my travels and she is very pleased.  At this point I am cautiously optimistic. 

Until she stands in front of me while I'm sitting on the couch and begins to disrobe.  Finely structured tits and ass in my face.  She takes a quick shower and leads me to the bedroom.  I undress quicker than the taxi drivers at the D.R. airports offering their services.  With those melons under the protection of my vice like grip I proceeded to alternate between those puppies and the golden brown thighs which gave way to a intersection of perfection.   I cupped that tight ass and dove in torpedo style. 

I very carefully aimed, I was locked, I was loaded and heavily armed to do major damage.  She gasped for air and knew she was going to get worked over in a good way.  Twenty minutes in she came and came again.  I continued but could feel her trying to control the deepness of my thrust with hands pushing against my waist.   Oh no baby you made me wait, now you have to pay dearly, I thought. 

Suddenly she started whispering something....It began softly and grew louder and louder..."Peas...peas...peas..." Wow! What a time to ask for a small green supper time vegetable. Well it was close to dinner time and she was getting the hefty beef portion of the meal. She continued, "No.....Peas....peas....peas..." I noticed when she was saying this Peas....peas....peas... she was looking and motioning down as the moaning continued. It took a while but I finally figured out what this Peas....peas....peas...meant while she was looking down.   

She was asking me to have my face visit her most moist place.  She was saying... Please.....please....please go down.  You know the bearded clam, the hot and spicy taco, take a oral visit to the nappy dugout, enjoy a piece of the hair pie...etc...etc.  Now I don’t which one of you guy came down to the Dominican Republic and decided to indulge these chica in the tongue licking exercise of going downtown by a gringo. 

But your boy is not about to go that route with a DR chica.  I refused and continue to plow away and she moaned and groaned.  A few position and room changes and it was a evening to remember.   She thoroughly enjoyed herself and we fell into a peaceful nap.    We awoke about a hour later and I walked her down to a taxi.

In the morning I had a meeting with another beauty I had not met.  So I figured I would take it easy for the rest of the night.    I call said beauty confirm the meeting for the A.M.  She told me she was not doing anything   I asked her what she was doing tonight?   She said she was free.  I asked her to meet me at a nearby nightclub which she agree to do.   

Two and half hours later she is in the living room on the couch having a cold beer.   She tells me straight up nothing is going to happen tonight and if it did she wants and needs oral sex.   WOW!  Now for sure she is a stunner with large fake ass breast and long legs and a perfectly round ass.   But I did not travel all the way to the D.R. for an edible stranger.    She will take a massage though.   

Into the bedroom and 15 minutes later she is naked with a my hand dripping wet from her moistness.   At this point she starts to demand that I go down on her or else.   I refuse.  She again demands and I refuse.  We have a stalemate she wants tongue and I want insides (of her).   Neither of us willing to give in so we call it a night.   I must say fake tits and all her body was tight.  I walk her out and the taxi takes her on her way..............What a NIGHT!!

hhmm im curious what the other guys would have done...visit the south or stay king of the north?

djplease

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 08:30:59 AM »

hhmm im curious what the other guys would have done...visit the south or stay king of the north?

If you have the time why not do both?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal