global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Trip Report-August16- sessions,hotels,mafiosa and policia,,ahhh shit! mp3  (Read 7595 times)

DarthRam

I get the argument on both sides as far as standing your ground about it Vs taking a loss and keeping it moving. Truth be told if you have the ability and opportunity to diffuse the situation by and not take a loss then all means go for it! If you see that things are going to get out of hand possibly just pay to cut that shit loose and take your losses. Where all down ther for a litmited time well most of us and I definitely do not want to spend my time whether it's an hour or half a day debating over $21. I spend that on a couple drinks. It's a roll of dice dealing with these Chicas and unfortunately whether you got to check in with security on the prices get them to WhatsApp the price and most importantly don't put yourself in a position to slip it's the cost of mongering I guess
People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
I agree with @saint it makes no sense to even risk it for $10 i had a chick do something similar charged me $100 for four hours just because i got her at 4am she called it a over night smh once she broke a bottle in the crib and threated to breaj the TV i just gave her what she wanted wasn't worth the headache and risk my new rules are call them over in the day and no TLN's i only get numbers at night i don't even bother to get them late because alot of the chicks are rushy rushy and want to get back to the club alot of these hoes do not give you good service that's why lately i been calling over joints that i already delt with before
Before I overpay i'll walk away

Saint

I agree with @saint it makes no sense to even risk it for $10 i had a chick do something similar charged me $100 for four hours just because i got her at 4am she called it a over night smh once she broke a bottle in the crib and threated to breaj the TV i just gave her what she wanted wasn't worth the headache and risk my new rules are call them over in the day and no TLN's i only get numbers at night i don't even bother to get them late because alot of the chicks are rushy rushy and want to get back to the club alot of these hoes do not give you good service that's why lately i been calling over joints that i already delt with before

@puerto Prince I am totally with you!  You all want to hear a story.  I hope you all do not mind, but I like to talk and tell my stories.  Never to brag, but if they help you with anything then use it..  So, when I first started coming to Santo Domingo a long time ago with work.  I was about work hard, play hard and really let the bitch rip!!  So, met this bad chick one day at energy on Venezuea.  Now, I am all grown up now, but then this chick was fine, but had some drama.  A lot of you all know what I am talking about a bad chick that if you come in town expects you only seeing her, but she is bad enough that you lie because you do like hooking up with her.  Some of you all know what I mean. Now, you will see me in classico I will never talk with a chick Just want to hang with the brothers. I am good on my flow and never no more drama. Been there and now just work hard get with my right chick and live it on the chill tip.

Anyway, let's get back to it.  I lie to this chick tell her I just got in to town at the airport picking my rental car., but have been there three days already getting it in.  So, near her house is a place where everyone washes there car vets know there are places where everyday on a certain street you can get your car washed and people who wash there car go to a certain group on that street they like.  Well, its late my people are not there and so these young boys are there and I always drive a lot further down the street and people know me. I am washing the car pretending just picked it up.  No shame in my game.  On a side note, you tell a chick you coming in on a different day the first thing a smart chcik will do is jump in your car open that glove box and she is looking at the rental receipt to see when you really came in. Better hide that bitch if you lying. I am past that now, but for you newbies - chicks never stupid there.  They got game too....

Keeping it moving, I am not going to lie when I slip.  I was not really watching them dude's washing my car close enough washing the SUV. Anyway, these slick motherf--kers open the back trunk and pulled two gold reserve black labels out and left the boxes.  I get to the chicks house and realize what has happened and she is standing on the balcony in her barrio and watches me peel off to go back and they are gone.  Now, when I tell you I am heated it is understatement.  What makes it worse is the chick keeps asking what is wrong, but I cannot say anything because do not want to hear her mouth on why I am washing the car if I just rented the bitch...  I got to suck it up and get through the night.  Now, when I tell you I barely slept that night believe me. Tossed and turned like a motherf--ker and chick complaining stop moving.  Whatever! Crack of dawn when those roosters crow I was up. Anyone, who has stayed in the barrio knows what I am talking about.

Now, your all asking what the f--k is the point of this story.  Here it comes, stay with me for those who just like reading.  I drive back and there they are my young boys who thought I was washing the car driving back to the airport.  They f--ked up!, they did not know an American was staying in the barrio with his side chick.  Now, to give you the scene same shit happens everyday there police a block away getting there coffee and everybody in the same spots washing cars.  Well, now I never have drama I think because I never put myself in those type of situations anymore, but today that morning I am going to create some drama. I pull up fast I see the young boys in a  look of shock!!!  I  jump out the car take a bucket of his water and dump on the ring leaders head and know it will create chaos which it did.  Police run over and are like what the f--k! This is where if you know Spainish and know the rules of the game the police can work for you.  I told them what happened in Spainish hit head honco with 2000 pesos.  Let's go over something you want the  police help you when shit goes down first thing you do is pay them. DO NOT ASK MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.

Now they scooped all three of them up.  Also, what happens in that situation, If you ever seen an accident there everyone will get involved which I knew and people began telling the police immediately that the American is cool always respectul.  So, this is what you need to learn about the police you pay them when trying to solve a problem quickly and the first thing they do is bring suspect back to the precinct and either they talk or its beating time.  Not lying about beatings taking place.  Trust me  on that.  You want to see if I am bullshitting standby a precint and watch someone taking in.  Not to long before you hear the moaning begin.

Long story short, the young boys talked before getting the beating. I paid 2000 pesos so it was going to be a real ass whopping... We all jumped back in my car remember a lot of times the police never have gas or you got to pay them for gas or drive them around.  We drive to the dudes spot and they only drank a little out of one bottle other one not even open..  Dumb motherf--kers! So, here is where you always look out for the police he asked me what you going to do with the open bottle I just gave it to him.  The second thing is if you catch the robbery suspect a lot of the negotiations take place at the precinct. You a tourist you are not trying  to go to court.  f--k that! The family all comes of the suspect and you all have to agree on an amount to pay you.  In my case, I told head police have them pay you for your time and he was happy.  Again, I used that for the future which meant late nights when i came into that barrio, I always had police officers following me back into the barrio. The Barrio this chick lived  in was not for the faint of heart! Basically, a bad chick living in the projects! You have to always know your limitations in a 3rd world country and get people on your side.  You staying in the hood or you in Sosua you meet a cool police officer you always see him, hit him off you might need him sometime.  Also, the hit off is short money.  He might really help you when you need it. Nothing is for free there especially the police helping you with a problem.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:47:58 PM by Saint »

torso8

• Devoted Contributer
  • do you and be happy!
@saint...Nice story... You stand your ground and got respect back... Even police escolt you know... Well this is where I'm from.... Its douable just use common sense and of course if u break some bread with the right people u are good to go that's all...
QUE SEA DOMINICANA!!

Saint

@saint...Nice story... You stand your ground and got respect back... Even police escolt you know... Well this is where I'm from.... Its douable just use common sense and of course if u break some bread with the right people u are good to go that's all...

Thanks man! Just sharing....

nicelooking

• Devoted Contributer
@ saint good information and good story. Keep sharing bro!!!

Saint

@ saint good information and good story. Keep sharing bro!!!

Will do bro

Al NYC

trip not even over had to write while its fresh, when i always say something crazy happens in Sousa it does...

Wednesday

Arrive at Casa Valeria, wanted to check it out this time rather than staying at new garden,,this is my new spot,,i got the smaller regular room $62 upgraded renovated modern room,,if u looking for a step up from new garden this the spot..rules: 1 chica a room, no chica in the pool unless she registered, they have the rule no chicas on balcony or porch but people was doing it, so they dont enforce that,,,they have a fully stocked frigarator and a snack basket,,,i put the basket on top of the closet and took out all the drinks and put it in my backpack so no chica would take or open sonething,they have room service but u cant call to order, you have to walk down to order and they will bring it to the room ( i never tried it).

when i was coming in i saw a alot of people going to the beach, i said must be a holiday and it was,,, normally ill walk the beach the next afternoon, but since alot of people was on the beach i went today...later everything went as normal chilled at premium bar, ate dinner at Merengue, chilled at merengue, wasnt going to go to Classico until Friday and Saturday..picked up a little cute 22 yr old petite spinner had a no rush 1hour session...put her out  went to sleep.

Thursday

hot day so i wasnt going to the beach,,,hung out in the room, went walking later and decided to go take a look at ahvree resort,,,very nice and upscale,,saw the pool suite, jucuzzi suite and penthouse suite...of i had one to pick would pick the pool suite since the jucuzzi suite has a non heated jucuzzi....restaurants and everything upscale, i wouldnt bring any basic chicas there if i stayed there,,,,i would perfer if i stayed there to have my transpitation a scooter or something, i dont know if u can park ine there, i forgot to ask when i was there...went back to the strip

my digital watch battery went out on me, if u go up Dr. Rosen towards the main Rd (hwy 5) there is a camera shop on the left side that have watch batteries..

the rest of the night went normal, ate dinner at bourbon street, then went to Merengue,, picked up a vet whom i had seen other trip,,good 1 hr session, no rush

This is your new spot? Sure they modernized it and all that but I heard that the walls are so thin that you can hear the next door neighbor taking a shit! And on top of that, the strict Chica policy!? No, no thanks I'll stick to New Garden or Europa.

Al NYC

Valeria is got better rooms than new garden no doubt but not better security. had a similar thing almost  go down in new garden. girl agreed to a price I knew she was trouble but had her yrs ago with no problem.so at the front desk I made her say the price she agreed in front of the guards.had to cut the shit off because she smelled.as iam going to pay shes asking for more and saying u think u know the streets bla bla bla . so I pulled the money back walked her to the desk gave her the money there. they told her u got paid go. I learned that from this site.i always tip the guards every trip.

That's an excellent advice. Tip the security guard at the hotel.

Blaugrana

@puerto Prince I am totally with you!  You all want to hear a story.  I hope you all do not mind, but I like to talk and tell my stories.  Never to brag, but if they help you with anything then use it..  So, when I first started coming to Santo Domingo a long time ago with work.  I was about work hard, play hard and really let the bitch rip!!  So, met this bad chick one day at energy on Venezuea.  Now, I am all grown up now, but then this chick was fine, but had some drama.  A lot of you all know what I am talking about a bad chick that if you come in town expects you only seeing her, but she is bad enough that you lie because you do like hooking up with her.  Some of you all know what I mean. Now, you will see me in classico I will never talk with a chick Just want to hang with the brothers. I am good on my flow and never no more drama. Been there and now just work hard get with my right chick and live it on the chill tip.

Anyway, let's get back to it.  I lie to this chick tell her I just got in to town at the airport picking my rental car., but have been there three days already getting it in.  So, near her house is a place where everyone washes there car vets know there are places where everyday on a certain street you can get your car washed and people who wash there car go to a certain group on that street they like.  Well, its late my people are not there and so these young boys are there and I always drive a lot further down the street and people know me. I am washing the car pretending just picked it up.  No shame in my game.  On a side note, you tell a chick you coming in on a different day the first thing a smart chcik will do is jump in your car open that glove box and she is looking at the rental receipt to see when you really came in. Better hide that bitch if you lying. I am past that now, but for you newbies - chicks never stupid there.  They got game too....

Keeping it moving, I am not going to lie when I slip.  I was not really watching them dude's washing my car close enough washing the SUV. Anyway, these slick motherf--kers open the back trunk and pulled two gold reserve black labels out and left the boxes.  I get to the chicks house and realize what has happened and she is standing on the balcony in her barrio and watches me peel off to go back and they are gone.  Now, when I tell you I am heated it is understatement.  What makes it worse is the chick keeps asking what is wrong, but I cannot say anything because do not want to hear her mouth on why I am washing the car if I just rented the bitch...  I got to suck it up and get through the night.  Now, when I tell you I barely slept that night believe me. Tossed and turned like a motherf--ker and chick complaining stop moving.  Whatever! Crack of dawn when those roosters crow I was up. Anyone, who has stayed in the barrio knows what I am talking about.

Now, your all asking what the f--k is the point of this story.  Here it comes, stay with me for those who just like reading.  I drive back and there they are my young boys who thought I was washing the car driving back to the airport.  They f--ked up!, they did not know an American was staying in the barrio with his side chick.  Now, to give you the scene same shit happens everyday there police a block away getting there coffee and everybody in the same spots washing cars.  Well, now I never have drama I think because I never put myself in those type of situations anymore, but today that morning I am going to create some drama. I pull up fast I see the young boys in a  look of shock!!!  I  jump out the car take a bucket of his water and dump on the ring leaders head and know it will create chaos which it did.  Police run over and are like what the f--k! This is where if you know Spainish and know the rules of the game the police can work for you.  I told them what happened in Spainish hit head honco with 2000 pesos.  Let's go over something you want the  police help you when shit goes down first thing you do is pay them. DO NOT ASK MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.

Now they scooped all three of them up.  Also, what happens in that situation, If you ever seen an accident there everyone will get involved which I knew and people began telling the police immediately that the American is cool always respectul.  So, this is what you need to learn about the police you pay them when trying to solve a problem quickly and the first thing they do is bring suspect back to the precinct and either they talk or its beating time.  Not lying about beatings taking place.  Trust me  on that.  You want to see if I am bullshitting standby a precint and watch someone taking in.  Not to long before you hear the moaning begin.

Long story short, the young boys talked before getting the beating. I paid 2000 pesos so it was going to be a real ass whopping... We all jumped back in my car remember a lot of times the police never have gas or you got to pay them for gas or drive them around.  We drive to the dudes spot and they only drank a little out of one bottle other one not even open..  Dumb motherf--kers! So, here is where you always look out for the police he asked me what you going to do with the open bottle I just gave it to him.  The second thing is if you catch the robbery suspect a lot of the negotiations take place at the precinct. You a tourist you are not trying  to go to court.  f--k that! The family all comes of the suspect and you all have to agree on an amount to pay you.  In my case, I told head police have them pay you for your time and he was happy.  Again, I used that for the future which meant late nights when i came into that barrio, I always had police officers following me back into the barrio. The Barrio this chick lived  in was not for the faint of heart! Basically, a bad chick living in the projects! You have to always know your limitations in a 3rd world country and get people on your side.  You staying in the hood or you in Sosua you meet a cool police officer you always see him, hit him off you might need him sometime.  Also, the hit off is short money.  He might really help you when you need it. Nothing is for free there especially the police helping you with a problem.

No disrespect but HUH ?!?!  What exactly r u trying to convey with this story :
- they stole ur liquor and u paid a cop to get the liquor bk ?
- u lied to a bad bitch that lives in the project ?
- u get police escort when u drove to the barrio ?

mp3

• take this money!!!

trip not even over had to write while its fresh, when i always say something crazy happens in Sousa it does...

Wednesday

Arrive at Casa Valeria, wanted to check it out this time rather than staying at new garden,,this is my new spot,,i got the smaller regular room $62 upgraded renovated modern room,,if u looking for a step up from new garden this the spot..rules: 1 chica a room, no chica in the pool unless she registered, they have the rule no chicas on balcony or porch but people was doing it, so they dont enforce that,,,they have a fully stocked frigarator and a snack basket,,,i put the basket on top of the closet and took out all the drinks and put it in my backpack so no chica would take or open sonething,they have room service but u cant call to order, you have to walk down to order and they will bring it to the room ( i never tried it).

when i was coming in i saw a alot of people going to the beach, i said must be a holiday and it was,,, normally ill walk the beach the next afternoon, but since alot of people was on the beach i went today...later everything went as normal chilled at premium bar, ate dinner at Merengue, chilled at merengue, wasnt going to go to Classico until Friday and Saturday..picked up a little cute 22 yr old petite spinner had a no rush 1hour session...put her out  went to sleep.

Thursday

hot day so i wasnt going to the beach,,,hung out in the room, went walking later and decided to go take a look at ahvree resort,,,very nice and upscale,,saw the pool suite, jucuzzi suite and penthouse suite...of i had one to pick would pick the pool suite since the jucuzzi suite has a non heated jucuzzi....restaurants and everything upscale, i wouldnt bring any basic chicas there if i stayed there,,,,i would perfer if i stayed there to have my transpitation a scooter or something, i dont know if u can park ine there, i forgot to ask when i was there...went back to the strip

my digital watch battery went out on me, if u go up Dr. Rosen towards the main Rd (hwy 5) there is a camera shop on the left side that have watch batteries..

the rest of the night went normal, ate dinner at bourbon street, then went to Merengue,, picked up a vet whom i had seen other trip,,good 1 hr session, no rush

This is your new spot? Sure they modernized it and all that but I heard that the walls are so thin that you can hear the next door neighbor taking a shit! And on top of that, the strict Chica policy!? No, no thanks I'll stick to New Garden or Europa.

you heard????

thats fake news!!!

i stayed there...

nothing wrong with the walls...only noise i heard was from New Garden!! my window was over looking their pool and some guy at new garden was playing his radio loud all the time..

what strict chica policy?  only one chica at a time? how many guys gonna bring back more than one chica

no chicas in the pool unless registered??? u rarely see a guy in the pool with a chica anyway,,,most chicas are not trying to go swimming
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 02:25:40 PM by mp3 »

El Batey

Great thread.  Thank you all for the info. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal