global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What Percentage of Sosua Men in Shape  (Read 30403 times)

forcesteeler

Re: What Percentage if Sosua Men in Shape
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2018, 01:41:39 PM »
You guys are delusional. At the end of the day your dealing with hookers. Puta that sell pussy could care less what a man looks like.

Remember your paying for pussy at the end of the day.

George Schmidt

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 02:29:47 PM »
You guys are delusional. At the end of the day your dealing with hookers. Puta that sell pussy could care less what a man looks like.

We're all tricks......same as the next man in Sosua. We all here for the same reason. Dress it up any way you want to make yourself feel better. 350 or 160lb.....you here to pay for pussy.

Samson

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2018, 02:49:19 PM »

maybe you are

forcesteeler

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 02:59:32 PM »
We're all tricks......same as the next man in Sosua. We all here for the same reason. Dress it up any way you want to make yourself feel better. 350 or 160lb.....you here to pay for pussy.

Exactly! At the end of the day, These Chicas look at your typical gringo as a cash register. that is it. Some dudes get a little 3rd World Pussy and think your somehow special. Like my Dominican barber was tell me, You would not want to know how these chicas and locals really feel about gringos the amount of shit they say behind our backs!.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 03:13:53 PM »

Exactly! At the end of the day, These Chicas look at your typical gringo as a cash register. that is it. Some dudes get a little 3rd World Pussy and think your somehow special. Like my Dominican barber was tell me, You would not want to know how these chicas and locals really feel about gringos the amount of shit they say behind our backs!.
They must hate the shit out of me, but they have a fantastic way of showing it between the sheets...Keep on talking behind my back lol...With me, their actions speak the opposite... "te soporto te soporto singame singa!" lol

mrmagic52956

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2018, 03:23:48 PM »
Funny shit. Ok two guys in bar, young, handsome in shape guy offers chica a $100 for the night and old, ugly out of shape guy offers the same chica $200 for the night. Who do you think she's going with? MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS!

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2018, 03:36:34 PM »
Funny shit. Ok two guys in bar, young, handsome in shape guy offers chica a $100 for the night and old, ugly out of shape guy offers the same chica $200 for the night. Who do you think she's going with? MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS!
@mrmagic
She is going to go with the old guy and rush back for the young guy.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

cwedgester

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 03:40:54 PM »
And if the 350 guy does pay the same price?  Whats the big deal? Why would he have to pay more because of his size? At the end of the day pesos=pesos no matter who theyre attached to.

seanSLO

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2018, 03:42:28 PM »
@mrmagic
@  Nick mirr      You are correct, please do not take too much time with her. I do not want to wait at the bar too long. LMWAO

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2018, 03:43:31 PM »
@mrmagic
@  Nick mirr      You are correct, please do not take too much time with her. I do not want to wait at the bar too long. LMWAO

lol

poonyd

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2018, 03:51:47 PM »
@mrmagic
And I will be hitting her up Tuesday afternoon to try to get it on the low low ????????????

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »
Depends on the woman, always!...That is a fact!...Matter of fact the old ugly out of shape has a better chance if he triples the money.

seanSLO

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2018, 03:56:41 PM »
@mrmagic
And I will be hitting her up Tuesday afternoon to try to get it on the low low ????????????
@ Poony       Of course  would expect nothing less from Benny Berkowitz. LMWAO

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 03:59:43 PM »
@mrmagic
@mrmagic,
Lmao... you got it homie, all I need is 3 good minutes, I’ll have her loving a old ninja...

@Cwedgester,
What’s up homie.? Happy New Year
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 04:02:04 PM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

cwedgester

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2018, 04:12:49 PM »
@mrmagic
@mrmagic,
Lmao... you got it homie, all I need is 3 good minutes, I’ll have her loving a old ninja...

@Cwedgester,
What’s up homie.? Happy New Year

Happy New Year.......whats good wit you?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal