global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do You Think The Black American Woman Is A God And Better Than Dominican Women?  (Read 5664 times)

streeteasy

Elking you're in the wrong circles bro.  My wife's friends are professional black women, with families and shit.  Ya some of them talk shit, but not anymore than any other race of female.

Elking

Yeah, but you are going around the issue, and not addressing it.
You say AAW are great, because they are ours, seriously? Shit comes out of our intestines, we don't call it "great because they are ours" we call something that smells bad and we are glad when it comes out, but not great!!!.
Like I said, there are some fine AAW, but be real bro, how often do YOU yourself see those dimes? They are a rarity.
Most are ratchet shit.
No one is saying they are unintellectual because they are black, that is plain racist. But, most AAW are selfish, self entitled bitches who f--k thugs and have multiple kids from different men. Again, I am not hating AAW, just going over facts, ACE and some brothers here refuse to address.

vpeezy

• "The World is Flip Flop"
I honestly think that has been so overblown.. Yes there are a few successful chics who settled for dirt bags but that is not alot, we all know a few who got caught up with the Bad Boy..

As far as attitude and entitled? I dont see it. Maybe Im too stuck up and entitled to see it but Women EVERYWHERE are here to please us.

That should always be the mind set and attitude.
Flip Flop Sports Bar / Flip Flop Taco Shop / Flip Flop Beach Bar #38 and a Few Nice Boats..... Sosua, RD

Saint

I was always told numbers never lie. If chicks coming from same area as us  on dudes to step up their game.  It'

A new report confirms that black women are now the most educated group in the United States.  According to the National Center for Education Statistics, between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 percent of all associate degrees awarded to black students, as well as 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of all doctorates awarded to black students.

The report also says that the percentage of U.S. college students who are black increased from 10 to 15 percent from 1976 to 2012, while the percentage of white students among all U.S. college students fell from 84 to 60 percent.

By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 percent) are enrolled in college than any other group, topping Asian women (8.7 percent), white women (7.1 percent) and white men (6.1 percent).

Again, all this talk with no numbers used.  Also. some of you brothers prove your not popping  when you say all you see is big belly, weave hairing chicks.  You popping at the high level you will see black dimes all around you at work at the restaurants even crazy dimes at the Jay z/ beyonce concerts.  Also, if a black chick is a dime and is popping and your not why would she want to be with you.  I do not see most bad black chicks f--king with losers I see the opposite.  Also, bad Dominican educated chicks want nothing to do with sosua.  Why is that? Dudes not pulling them either..

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
I honestly think that has been so overblown.. Yes there are a few successful chics who settled for dirt bags but that is not alot, we all know a few who got caught up with the Bad Boy..

As far as attitude and entitled? I dont see it. Maybe Im too stuck up and entitled to see it but Women EVERYWHERE are here to please us.

That should always be the mind set and attitude.

I agree ????
Chicas have attitudes but totally different from Western women, TOTTALLY DIFFERENT.   

By that I mean, they get jealous, grimy, and even can be drama queens “but no where near western women at all” and the solution to this, just f--k her attitude away until she forgets why she had an attitude in he first place ????

AceIllmatic25

I was always told numbers never lie. If chicks coming from same area as us  on dudes to step up their game.  It'

A new report confirms that black women are now the most educated group in the United States.  According to the National Center for Education Statistics, between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 percent of all associate degrees awarded to black students, as well as 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of all doctorates awarded to black students.

The report also says that the percentage of U.S. college students who are black increased from 10 to 15 percent from 1976 to 2012, while the percentage of white students among all U.S. college students fell from 84 to 60 percent.

By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 percent) are enrolled in college than any other group, topping Asian women (8.7 percent), white women (7.1 percent) and white men (6.1 percent).

Again, all this talk with no numbers used.  Also. some of you brothers prove your not popping  when you say all you see is big belly, weave hairing chicks.  You popping at the high level you will see black dimes all around you at work at the restaurants even crazy dimes at the Jay z/ beyonce concerts.  Also, if a black chick is a dime and is popping and your not why would she want to be with you.  I do not see most bad black chicks f--king with losers I see the opposite.  Also, bad Dominican educated chicks want nothing to do with sosua.  Why is that? Dudes not pulling them either..

Exactly thank you...what that study didn't mention is that hispanic women have the lowest college enrollment rates cause they busy being lazy and just sitting on their ass popping babies. If Black women were doing that they would be talking about how uneducated they are.

hispanic women enroll so little in college that the study you mentioned didn't even mention them...it said asian women...white women...then went to white men...hispanic women dont' even show up.

if black women are leading categories in having the most small businesses of any gender or race AND leading in college enrollment...that says something about black men...dudes gotta step it up and stop blaming section 8, child support, and the white man.

the only industry where you could say is bias to black women is the corporate world , black women and gay black men get the first call before the average black man ...however at the same time they don't have that many executive roles but outside of the corporate world/offices they are still killing the game in education, enterpreneurship, STEM majors...

dudes gotta step it up..this is why we losing them to white men....dudes step it up and become even better than their own women then magically you will see black women stop swirling. its not rocket science

AceIllmatic25

YOu do realize i'm going to keep removing your posts from this thread right? So why do you keep talking?

Saint

You should have left it, he put up a chart that showed no relevance to the numbers are showed and then tried to say here is a different analysis that shows I am wrong. His analysis was from wikipedia. Anyone, can do that, but it is about the argument and content shown.

Elking

You should have left it, he put up a chart that showed no relevance to the numbers are showed and then tried to say here is a different analysis that shows I am wrong. His analysis was from wikipedia. Anyone, can do that, but it is about the argument and content shown.

Wikipedia or not, look where the source came from? CDC, NIH, Census bureau.
But if you still want to ignore fact, here is a homework for you.

What is the most prevalent race in prison?

Which race has the highest incidence of crime, violent ones only?

Which race has the highest incidence of bastard kids?

Which race in america has the highest high school drop out?

Elking

YOu do realize i'm going to keep removing your posts from this thread right? So why do you keep talking?

You do realize that makes you ignore FACTS!!!

AceIllmatic25

You do realize that makes you ignore FACTS!!!

MABExperience log off...don't' you have a Trump klan rally to go to?

DeeDaDon

Jajajajaja

You see what happens, I left the site for a month and this @elpeasant is roaming around freely talking shyt
????????????‍♂️????

qloq putito ????
DADDY ???? is back to free my “fellow mongerers” from @bushdickman aka @elpeasant ????
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:39:37 PM by DeeDaDon »

Elking

DeDaDUMB,
como te fue pendejo?
Comistes mierda?
Hope you learned spanish.

DeeDaDon

DeDaDUMB,
como te fue pendejo?
Comistes mierda?
Hope you learned spanish.