global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Quick break from the Chicas ...  (Read 7939 times)

BoostAC

Quick break from the Chicas ...
« on: August 15, 2018, 06:55:37 PM »
Pause for a second savage vets. Need some credible ATV tours, water sports, or any good excursions you can recommend. For appearances (home) i have to have some photos doing this ish with my boys.   ???

And where are some good bars or food spots? i see some of the board owns a few places.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:40:49 PM by BoostAC »

Tarik

Re: Quick break from the Chicas ...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 07:04:50 PM »
Just go to Mel' Tours. You can find them online easily.

They have most of the excursions, and the prices are reasonable. Have fun!

ravi_yadav2000

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 08:37:15 PM »
Definitely do the 27 waterfalls. Amazzzing experience.

birdland59

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 08:40:29 PM »
Ottimo Italian Restaurant, Sosua. Great spot.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 09:55:30 AM »
Mt. Isabel - Take the cable car up or if you want to drive it, there is a back road that goes to the top.  Once there, eat lunch and take a pic with Jesus. There are trails, a cave and lagoons to enjoy there.
27 Waterfalls - 500pesos to enjoy 7 water filled caves and jump off the cliffs into nice clear pools. Your guide will take all the pics and movies.
Puerto Plata Malecon/Fortuleza a nice two hour visit to the oceanfront area with Miami club and little food stands. A great place to chill with chicas.
Rio San Juan/El Dudu lagoon - Take a boat through the everglades to the ocean and a secluded beach for lunch[1500pesos] Also you can check out beautiful EL Dudu lagoon and get your feet wet. Take lots of pics of your chica in her favorite swim wear.
Nagua - yeah it's a 2 hour drive to alot more beaches, but all the seafood restaurants are incredible cant go wrong choices. Your chica will love you [more if that's possible] for it.
Jarabacoa - Two waterfalls to swim under....Baiguate[easy access]  and Jimenoa [hiker's delight] you will love both of them.  Jimenoa is perfect for having waterfall sex...secluded by big rocks and the hike to get there no one can come upon you by chance.

I'd add Constanza if you want to add a historical visit with lots of farm fresh food to eat.

my .02
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

STARLORD

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 08:17:59 PM »
damn this n---- PAPI lol true board member with the knowledge ...sadly im not over sport f--king just yet

boogyfan

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 10:29:37 PM »
Can you give more info on this....

Rio San Juan/El Dudu lagoon - Take a boat through the everglades to the ocean and a secluded beach for lunch[1500pesos]

streeteasy

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 08:17:53 AM »
Mt. Isabel - Take the cable car up or if you want to drive it, there is a back road that goes to the top.  Once there, eat lunch and take a pic with Jesus. There are trails, a cave and lagoons to enjoy there.
27 Waterfalls - 500pesos to enjoy 7 water filled caves and jump off the cliffs into nice clear pools. Your guide will take all the pics and movies.
Puerto Plata Malecon/Fortuleza a nice two hour visit to the oceanfront area with Miami club and little food stands. A great place to chill with chicas.
Rio San Juan/El Dudu lagoon - Take a boat through the everglades to the ocean and a secluded beach for lunch[1500pesos] Also you can check out beautiful EL Dudu lagoon and get your feet wet. Take lots of pics of your chica in her favorite swim wear.
Nagua - yeah it's a 2 hour drive to alot more beaches, but all the seafood restaurants are incredible cant go wrong choices. Your chica will love you [more if that's possible] for it.
Jarabacoa - Two waterfalls to swim under....Baiguate[easy access]  and Jimenoa [hiker's delight] you will love both of them.  Jimenoa is perfect for having waterfall sex...secluded by big rocks and the hike to get there no one can come upon you by chance.

I'd add Constanza if you want to add a historical visit with lots of farm fresh food to eat.

my .02

Can u advise me on the back road up to Mt Isabel.  Is it scenic? How do I get there? I usually rent an enduro fir a couple days to explore outside of Sosua.  This seems interesting.

FuenteFuente

I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

FuenteFuente

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 08:29:35 AM »
Also, whatever you do, don't take any pictures in Sosua. Even at the beach or a restuarant. Keep everything in Puerto Plata. Guys have gotten busted after their wives/significant others Googled "Sousa + Women."

Don't be that guy.
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 08:44:11 AM »
Also, whatever you do, don't take any pictures in Sosua. Even at the beach or a restuarant. Keep everything in Puerto Plata. Guys have gotten busted after their wives/significant others Googled "Sousa + Women."

Don't be that guy.

Dumb asses! Lol

Don't even mention the word "Sosua"....keep that out of your vocabulary! Anyone asks where you going or went say Santo Domingo, Santiago of Puerto Plata

MrNavigator

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 08:45:19 AM »
And turn your location OFF if you MUST POST to social media....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 09:01:46 AM »
@Boogyfan

Ok the quick and dirty version is  to leave Sosua for Cabarete on the main road and keep going straight, following the signs to Nagua. There will be lots of picturesque locations for photos [beaches, giant virgin mary on the mountain, crazy animals, food stands] along the way to your first stop, Rio San Juan.  You will reach the town of Rio San Juan in about an hour and a half, depending on how fast you drive and how many stops you make.  To get to the boat/lagoon, turn left at the second traffic light and go up the slight hill. At the top you will see touristy restaurants and mininmal places to partk, so park in front of a restaurant.  People will come over and volunteer to watch your car.  Now you can see the lagoon with people swimming, small eateries, and boats.  Go to the boat office and schedule a boat trip [1500pesos] they will put you in your own boat with a captain and a helper. They will take you on a tour of the everglades, birds/animals and out to the ocean where you will go to a secluded beach with shops/restaurants. There you can have lunch, swim, snuggle in the heat and generally chill with beer…when you are done they will take you back.  The whole trip is about 2 hours.  After that excursion, you can jump back in the car and go to the main road and turn left and head towards Nagua again.  El Dudu is probably half an hour down the road, you will see the sign before the right turn down the dusty road and into a large open area to park.  Its 150 pesos to swim and explore the caves. They have food and drink if you’re still hungry. All in all a great daytrip after you’ve partied and want to see some of the country.  You should be done with both places around 2pm and I highly recommend that you continue the trip and visit Nagua, it’s beautiful beaches and incredible sea food.  When you are done, it’s just a two hour drive back to Sosua.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 09:34:29 AM »
@Streeteasy
When you take the main road to Puerto Plata, after you've entered the city, I think it might be after the second roundabout you'll turn left to drive back around and up the mountain. Anyway there is a gigantic billboard ad for mount isabel you turn left off the main road and follow the sign Mt. Isabel.  To tell the truth I saw the signs after I had gotten back from driving up there.  I originally used Google directions that showed me how to get there.  So basically, turn left [Jose Ginebra-maybe] off the main road, drive to San Marcos town[5minutes], turn left again [sign mt isabel] follow this "very very very shitty shitty road" up the mountain [30minutes?] to a t-intersection and turn left and follow this "shittier" paved road up to Jesus.  There are great views along this road that you will probably be the only person driving on this road at the time...but be careful. When you get to the top the road is perfect and manicured.  They have parking, a restaurant, terraces, gift shops and picturesque trails to lagoons , caves and flowers galore. A perfect trip with a chica with pictures.

streeteasy

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 11:24:48 AM »
@Streeteasy
When you take the main road to Puerto Plata, after you've entered the city, I think it might be after the second roundabout you'll turn left to drive back around and up the mountain. Anyway there is a gigantic billboard ad for mount isabel you turn left off the main road and follow the sign Mt. Isabel.  To tell the truth I saw the signs after I had gotten back from driving up there.  I originally used Google directions that showed me how to get there.  So basically, turn left [Jose Ginebra-maybe] off the main road, drive to San Marcos town[5minutes], turn left again [sign mt isabel] follow this "very very very shitty shitty road" up the mountain [30minutes?] to a t-intersection and turn left and follow this "shittier" paved road up to Jesus.  There are great views along this road that you will probably be the only person driving on this road at the time...but be careful. When you get to the top the road is perfect and manicured.  They have parking, a restaurant, terraces, gift shops and picturesque trails to lagoons , caves and flowers galore. A perfect trip with a chica with pictures.

Thanks for this...much appreciated.  I'll let you know how it went next month.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal