global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Regular massage  (Read 18566 times)

mp3

• take this money!!!
Regular massage
« on: October 14, 2018, 11:39:02 PM »
I like to get a couple of regular massages (no happy ending) when im in town...you cant beat a $14 to $17 hour massage

My last trip i went to a shop called Junilsa located near the corner of Pedro C and Duarte across from a Italian restuarant the massage therapist i had was Yenica was very good..

I have tried a couple of the other ones...theres one in the Orange plaza (maybe named M&M) and i have tried Kika located near City Lights up the stairs 2nd floor.

you just have to try a few and find a good therapist...

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:15:02 PM by mp3 »

streeteasy

Re: Regular massage
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 09:59:43 AM »
I hope this thread gains some traction.  I'm looking for good non-puta massage contacts too.  The putas dont have the hand strength or the technique.

maximillionaire

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 12:48:32 PM »
New garden has an on-site masseuse named Belkis Segura who has 35 years of experience. Her massages will send you to heaven. Her WhatsApp +1 (829) 805-4245. There is another named Luz Maria with around 20 years of experience. Her WhatsApp (829) 558-7557. Both are professional. Belkis is older, has more hand strength, and is more experienced . Their prices are cheap for an hour or more

streeteasy

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 07:10:49 AM »
New garden has an on-site masseuse named Belkis Segura who has 35 years of experience. Her massages will send you to heaven. Her WhatsApp +1 (829) 805-4245. There is another named Luz Maria with around 20 years of experience. Her WhatsApp (829) 558-7557. Both are professional. Belkis is older, has more hand strength, and is more experienced . Their prices are cheap for an hour or more

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.  This is quality intel.  Every massage I've ever had in Sosua was half ass.  I dont want to f--k, I dont want a handjob.  Just a full hour of good back work.  One of these old ladies should fit the bill.  Thanks again.

streeteasy

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 07:14:22 AM »
Just saw her pic on WhatsApp...the old lady's not that bad looking maybe I will get a tug.

maximillionaire

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 10:42:31 AM »
Broooo that’s not professional lmao. Also I will be jealous if you do. I told the younger one that I want some extra and she said that she is strictly professional and is only looking for serious dating even when I offered more.

streeteasy

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 11:14:22 AM »
Broooo that’s not professional lmao. Also I will be jealous if you do. I told the younger one that I want some extra and she said that she is strictly professional and is only looking for serious dating even when I offered more.

Lol..yo estaba bromiendo hermano mio

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 11:24:07 AM »
@max do they just do new garden or they have their own table and go anywhere? 

The one i had last had strong hands and put me to sleep.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 11:28:16 AM »
I want the one with strong fingers!

Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

streeteasy

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 11:39:56 AM »
I'd f--k the shit outta NenE.

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »
There are a few happy ending shops around there, so you have to make sure you going to the professional shops, make sure you ask.

This a link to one near City lights, every time i go  Kika the owner is not there so i dont know how her massages are, but she has 1 or 2 other therapist there.

Kika Massage Cente
Sosúa 57000, Dominican Republic
+1 809-907-4236

https://g.co/kgs/JidK9Z

And also the one i went to last trip:Junilsa

https://www.1411.com.do/belleza/salones-de-belleza/junilsa-masajes-center-8270.html
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:03:25 PM by mp3 »

maximillionaire

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 02:24:50 PM »
@streeteasy ???? Hilarante

@mp3 they have there own tables. But Belkis lounges at new garden so if you are staying there it’s easy to see her. Also I’m pretty sure she has better prices than luz maria. Both of there cards are available at new garden and casa Valeria reception. In the states you would have to pay a ridiculous amount for the kind of rejuvenating massages that you get from Belkis and Luz. Last time I was in sosua (first week September) I was getting daily massages from Belkis after breakfast  and not regretting the money spent. Some days I was tempted to get 2 but I didn’t want to spoil myself 2 much. I just wish I could get a tug or lick afterwards rather than risk nonsense with a random.

Bravo1818

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2018, 02:18:40 AM »
Is Belkis the short dominican woman with humongous tits?  I remember there was a massage place directly across the supermarket, very small massage place.  It was run by a short mid 40s dominican woman, HUGE tits and she gave an amazing massage.  I was real disappointed that she would not give a HJ at the end because it would have been a perfect ending to the massage.  (I cant remember her name)    She eventually moved onto the strip neat city lights but I havent seen herin about 2 years. 

poonyd

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2018, 04:36:11 PM »
I have done a few of the happy ending joints and the actual massages are pretty wack but I always l been a sucker for a good hj. As far as a legit massage I co-sign kikas and m&m. Both good non happy endings for cheap

maximillionaire

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2018, 07:48:30 PM »
@bravo no that’s not Belkis. Belkis looks almost white

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal