global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Post sexy ass chica pics  (Read 22769 times)

CoolCaliDude

Post sexy ass chica pics
« on: October 24, 2018, 01:02:28 AM »
Im headed to Sosua for the first time in 4weeks can you vets please post pics of some sexy THICK chicas an pm me whatsapp njmbers so i can have some waiting for me on arrival.

LKGA19

• I'll be back
Re: Post sexy ass chica pics
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 01:14:14 AM »
Im not a vet dude, but my advice, just go and let it happen yourself.  It probably wouldnt be the same experience for you as lets say me... I met 2 women completely randomly, right place at the right time. You might be waiting to meet someone get there and shes on her cycle.. lol .. Just go down there, treat them ok, try to stay under 2000RD (my advice) you know how you look, if you look a hot mess then maybe you may have to pay more. Try to talk to a working lady ( might end up being alot cheaper) . You can always go to the beach strip by all the shops around noon, plenty walk past at that time, buy them a beer maybe a taco, break out your translator and negotiate 1500peso. if she says no, tell her ok no thanks.. watch her change her mind..

Again my advice as a 1st timer. If you are really older or generally a 4-5 yourself they may not budge or even approach you. If thats the case stand by the fast food pizza place across from Sousa Lights around 9p-12a they all walk past and say something.. gets annoying actually..

Besides I dont want you f--king my chickas lol
Haitians got that work...

mrmagic52956

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 01:31:18 AM »
Like already stated when you get there you going to see so much as you'll be ducking them after awhile. Just don't look like a kid in a candy store! They will jump on you.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 12:12:52 PM »
Im headed to Sosua for the first time in 4weeks can you vets please post pics of some sexy THICK chicas an pm me whatsapp njmbers so i can have some waiting for me on arrival.

Would you like us to f--k them for you as well lmao

DIG YOUR OWN SHITHOLE PRIVATE, nobody is gonna do it for you.. Don’t be a Lazy monger... PIPELINE BROTHER PIPLELINE!!!

NYGIANTS355

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 12:25:24 PM »
Active duty your hilarious I know who you previous username was but imma just sit back and enjoy the show.

These hoes ain't loyal.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 12:30:04 PM »
Active duty your hilarious I know who you previous username was but imma just sit back and enjoy the show.

What is this inside running joke. Why is every single person keep telling me that they know who I am or who buy old screen name used to be. Like what the hell is going on on the site

Saint

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 01:00:23 PM »

What is this inside running joke. Why is every single person keep telling me that they know who I am or who buy old screen name used to be. Like what the hell is going on on the site

Because you said your on active duty there at the embassy, but your asking for what's app numbers and pictures.  If your there, why the hell would.you need help from anyone. This site is hilarious with all the bullshit.

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 01:01:57 PM »

Because you said your on active duty there at the embassy, but your asking for what's app numbers and pictures.  If your there, why the hell would.you need help from anyone. This site is hilarious with all the bullshit.

LMAFO to RD,,,, what a funny clowning way to start this vaca ????

ActiveDuty

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 01:09:39 PM »

Huh? I’m not sure you’re reading the post correctly. I’ve never asked for anyone’s what’s up numbers or pictures what are you talking about dude. You might want to reread  that was the original poster who came looking for information. I was just teasing him a little bit. So not sure what your issue is with me but how about a virtual hug lmao
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 01:11:30 PM by ActiveDuty »

NYGIANTS355

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 04:33:57 PM »
Lmaoooo "ACTIVE DUTY" I'm actually glad you back....There's definitely something mentally wrong with you as I've said in the past...but I'll be damned if you don't keep shit entertaining and "popping"

I love it Lmaoooo
These hoes ain't loyal.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2018, 04:52:14 PM »
Lmaoooo "ACTIVE DUTY" I'm actually glad you back....There's definitely something mentally wrong with you as I've said in the past...but I'll be damned if you don't keep shit entertaining and "popping"

I love it Lmaoooo

Lmao I swear I give up, at least you like my little contributions, I’m hoping to add helpful info and inject fun into the board, life is too short..

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 11:00:44 AM »
Im not a vet dude, but my advice, just go and let it happen yourself.  It probably wouldnt be the same experience for you as lets say me... I met 2 women completely randomly, right place at the right time. You might be waiting to meet someone get there and shes on her cycle.. lol .. Just go down there, treat them ok, try to stay under 2000RD (my advice) you know how you look, if you look a hot mess then maybe you may have to pay more. Try to talk to a working lady ( might end up being alot cheaper) . You can always go to the beach strip by all the shops around noon, plenty walk past at that time, buy them a beer maybe a taco, break out your translator and negotiate 1500peso. if she says no, tell her ok no thanks.. watch her change her mind..

Again my advice as a 1st timer. If you are really older or generally a 4-5 yourself they may not budge or even approach you. If thats the case stand by the fast food pizza place across from Sousa Lights around 9p-12a they all walk past and say something.. gets annoying actually..

Besides I dont want you f--king my chickas lol

So i cant fuc yo chicas but everyone else can? Lol Man yall dudes ckmedy on this site hahahhahah. But i get it and i been working on learning enough Spanosh to communicate for the past couple months.

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 11:02:58 AM »
Like already stated when you get there you going to see so much as you'll be ducking them after awhile. Just don't look like a kid in a candy store! They will jump on you.

As a rookie in the land of Sosua how in the hell can you pretend or try to look like your not a kid in a candy store? I love women. I really think imma lose my mind atleast until i get that first leche ????

ActiveDuty

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 11:52:49 AM »

As a rookie in the land of Sosua how in the hell can you pretend or try to look like your not a kid in a candy store? I love women. I really think imma lose my mind atleast until i get that first leche ????

No it’s not just you bro everybody loses their mind. The differences by day three you’re gonna run  out of leche and you’ll go  from a kid in the candy store to a certified Mac player pimp Baller Who starts getting super picky with their women.

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 07:01:50 PM »

No it’s not just you bro everybody loses their mind. The differences by day three you’re gonna run  out of leche and you’ll go  from a kid in the candy store to a certified Mac player pimp Baller Who starts getting super picky with their women.

Makes perfect sense my G. The goal is to leave sore, hence the alternate name Sore-Sua

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal