global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How much Dick are these chica takeing ?  (Read 1676 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: How much Dick are these chica takeing ?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2024, 02:02:46 PM »
Sir for reals, shes noy ugly but not preaty,,average light skinned Donimcan  chica ,id say been on the strrets at least 3 years, i could never do it, i would hand her a few pesos for food,,,,,one of my monger buddies tryed her but wasent a  lets say Stella Session

Stones

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2024, 05:03:44 PM »
Doesn't matter how much dick she is taking.

The only thing that matters is how much dick she is taking from you.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2024, 06:17:35 PM »
Hehe,,Now if you wife up a chica how much dick will she take from you till she gets sick of you,,,,lets say some young tenderoni you bang the balls off legal age of cource !,,Reminds mi of a story, was staying at the Mary rose apartments, gee mabey 2015,thinks rick still had or managed it, at that time he had a buddy run it for him when he was doing a littel time at the hotel with bars back in Canada ,Any who bumped into a a white dude from new york,, lets say late 40s, he hooked up with this tenderoni chica, basically just f--ked the shit out of her for like ten days straight, he was trying to not have her come back but she kept comeing back for more  hehe,,,,,,,like a timex watch takes a lickin keeps on ticking  !!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2024, 06:19:08 PM »
Wait, so you have a literal midget taking that stroll, apparently a deaf chica and another with one eye? I'm wondering what other f--kery is going on there? It would be sad if it wasn't so goddamned funny.
The freaks of Sosua !

WT3

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2024, 09:27:16 PM »
I don't care how much dick she is taken I'm still eating the pussy and going in raw.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 12:00:47 AM by WT3 »

bionicsound

• All Access
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2024, 09:47:55 PM »
My mans is going where every man has gone before

justin_credible

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2024, 10:53:30 PM »
The girls who are Sosua regulars can range between 1-5 and obviously much slower during the weekdays. I've only had one conversation with a girl about her numbers and she told me she had 5 the day before she met me, which did raise my eyebrows. She then proceeded to tell me she had was shutout the night we were meeting, which disappointed her greatly. My first LT with her, she was getting texted like crazy, so I believe she is telling the truth. This is especially true for the "value" 2500–3500 peso chikas who obviously run on volume. The elite chikas who aren't working volume or aren't as hungry for cash, probably do more LT's and pookies who are looking for a "dime."

Chances are if she's got a BBL and she's a regular her numbers are most likely astronomical.

The women who don't know their way around town, inexperienced, or influenced by their friends could easily leave shutout. There's just not enough leches to go around and as you learn in business...80% of the business is done by 20% of the chikas. Lots of whales and undesirable ones price themselves out of the market go home empty handed. You can see it at the end of the night.

Since I always use protection, I could care less how many guys she has as long as her performance doesn't suffer, and she showers up before-hand; it's all good in the hood. I'm more interested in price, vibes, performance and most importantly consistency than their raw numbers.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 10:56:43 PM by justin_credible »

flappygilmore007

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2024, 09:57:43 AM »
Dick watching aka Peter Gazing is a fools errand playa.

You don't want to know, especially in a p4p town. Find out where she lives and who all she is providing for and you can figure out how many D's she must be taking to support that life and costs.
1-5 is weekly sounds like the smartest guess.

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2024, 03:21:34 PM »
Most of the street chicas see more dicks a day than your average urologist. BTW...That little semi midget chased me for half a block in Feb. Downright creepy!!

dku2nite

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2024, 06:15:31 PM »
I don't want to know how many dicks these chicas get every week, hell naw !!!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 08:52:31 PM »
Side Topic   Total chicas f--ked  or total times  f--ked chicas in Sosua or the Dr can count the same chica multiple times  Me close to 1000 since 2013  or = 1000 nuts hehe !

Bravo1818

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2024, 04:33:20 PM »
How much dick are they taking from tourists?  A few variables in that calculation.  Most likely they are being f--ked daily by their Dominican husband/boyfriend. 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2024, 10:29:52 PM »
I bet the Noivio banging other barrio chicas, also a few chicas dont have   live in boyfriends,,, so theres no lack of them getting dick from mongers novios or if they give up the toto to the moto guy or taxi driver when they owe them money ,  as a vet you will know theres a lot of bartering borrowing money all kinds of hustles these chica will do to put food on the tabel   As a monger, gringo  Do not get played by these chicas !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal