global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cunt Alert 2  (Read 843 times)

slimrock17

• Devoted Contributer
Cunt Alert 2
« on: April 23, 2023, 11:26:28 AM »
This dirty rat bitch will rush you once she gets to your place, change the price and is horrible in bed!! And to top it off.. this theif will steal anything you got laying around your room. She bagged my gold ring (i got caught out there). She's out on the strip,

tugboaboat5393

Re: Cunt Alert 2
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 11:49:11 AM »
This dirty rat bitch will rush you once she gets to your place, change the price and is horrible in bed!! And to top it off.. this theif will steal anything you got laying around your room. She bagged my gold ring (i got caught out there). She's out on the strip,
Some of these chicas would steal flies from a blind spider !!

Natilyfe

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2023, 01:04:50 PM »
She gave you all the red flags you needed. Rushing and changing the price. You should have sent her on her way. And your room should have been already chica proofed. 🙄

Al NYC

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2023, 01:10:33 PM »

Thanks for the heads up.

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2023, 10:43:57 PM »
She gave you all the red flags you needed. Rushing and changing the price. You should have sent her on her way. And your room should have been already chica proofed. 🙄
Man you got took, chalk it up.If you had done any reading on this site, would not have happened!!!! There is so much info here that this shit shoud not happen. Yes, even the Vets can get played, but simple shit like this can be avoided.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal