global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: English Speaking Girls? Are they rare?  (Read 492 times)

Jaywalk

English Speaking Girls? Are they rare?
« on: April 21, 2024, 01:13:19 PM »
My Spanish is shit.  (I'm working on it)
I enjoy a little dialogue.  Do many of the Chicas speak English? 
If so, which ones speak English most commonly?  Hattians?  Venezuelans?  Dominicans?  Other?

Also what's the ratio between Foreign working girls and homegrown Domicanas? 

Thanks in advance!

stinqu

Re: English Speaking Girls? Are they rare?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 02:19:46 PM »
The average young chica dose not speak English. Some of the older ones know some, enough so if you have basic Spanish your good. But no, you must learn Spanish or French.

TravelYoda

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 03:14:53 PM »
Good time to practice your Spanish then.  They'll appreciate the attempt. Uncommon to find a chica with that speaks with fluency, 1 in 10 can have a basic conversation in English. In the past, I met a lot of Haitians that spoke English. Last couple trips it was all Creole and French. The Venezuelans and Colombians don't speak English. If I had to guess the ratio of working girls in Sosua, 70% are Dominicans, 20% Haitian, 10% Venezuelan/Colombian/Other.

Stones

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 09:13:16 PM »
Just go and enjoy. With practice, tutoring and study it will take 2-3 years for you to become really fluent and conversational in Spanish. In the meantime, have fun. As for fluent, English -speaking chicas in Sosua -- they are extremely rare. Very rare. It is what it is.

I tell guys all the time -- the more English these Chicas learn, the higher the prices will go up.

Think about that.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 09:15:43 PM by Stones »

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 12:15:23 AM »
My Spanish is shit.  (I'm working on it)
I enjoy a little dialogue.  Do many of the Chicas speak English? 
If so, which ones speak English most commonly?  Hattians?  Venezuelans?  Dominicans?  Other?

Also what's the ratio between Foreign working girls and homegrown Domicanas? 

Thanks in advance!

The average chica doesn't speak fluent English....but at the same time,  they also know that the average gringo doesn't speak fluent Spanish. 

So they'll typically know just enough English buzzwords to accommodate you and seal a date (them making money pretty much depends on it).

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2024, 03:50:37 AM »
Chicas are pretty quick to learn  English slang  and key words dollars pay me now me hungry I need money  ect !

lazy_monger

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 09:04:03 AM »
There will be some that speak basic English but most that do do so compensate for being older or not particularly attractive. Or tend to be the hustlers that prey on newbies.

Best to fumble around with what little Spanish you have. Nobody expects you to be fluent. Dudes who use English speaking chicks as a crutch tend to overpay for nonsense and drama.

I am strong Spanish speaker but some of my best times was when I was just learning.

Newyorkny

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 11:49:59 AM »
Had this girl a few times, spoke perfect English and was cool but she disappeared

ParasiticSeth

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2024, 12:02:23 PM »
Many speak English but pretend not to has been my experience.  Say something off color in a conversation with another and watch their reaction. I should say the sneaky ones do this, which is most.  Not wanting to talk could make it easier to treat a person as something in the way of money to manipulate.

lazy_monger

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2024, 03:54:01 PM »
Many speak English but pretend not to has been my experience.  Say something off color in a conversation with another and watch their reaction. I should say the sneaky ones do this, which is most.  Not wanting to talk could make it easier to treat a person as something in the way of money to manipulate.

A lot of them can understand certain things in context but it doesn't mean they can speak English. If they can speak English they will. It makes them a lot more money than the ones who can't. I have seen many a busted chick  clean up because they can communicate in basic English.

Conversely, a gringo with a decent grasp of Spanish can do very well price wise provided his doesn't have the personality of a plank of wood.

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2024, 07:01:42 PM »
OP, if you find yourself 10 Dominican Chicas and 10 Haitian Chicas during your visit, this is who you can speak to in English. IMO 2 Dominican Chicas at best, and 7 Haitian Chicas. Haitians chicas are taught English in school at a young age,  where Dominicans if they want to learn must pay at language school at night, or get a Gringo BF.

The need for Haitians to know English is they must help their parents and friends to learn as they are working in Expat homes/businesses as maids/cleaners, as well as gardeners or masons.

The easy out for you and others is to use Google Translations, Sosua's most popular app behind WhatsApp 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 07:03:18 PM by Pussyrus1422 »

jd66

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2024, 10:53:19 PM »
Most of the putas that dudes deal with are not learning english in a proper school format.

They are getting it in the streets.  If you are running into putas that know english well you better be on your guard since you are not dealing with a rookie

sosuajefe

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2024, 06:50:58 AM »
Most of the putas that dudes deal with are not learning english in a proper school format.

They are getting it in the streets.  If you are running into putas that know english well you better be on your guard since you are not dealing with a rookie

Facts. Only met one who speaks proper english. she's cool though. Her father is american. Its the street kids who speak english as for the chicas the only know hello baby and money talk

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2024, 05:43:02 PM »

Too right, she will be a shark for sure!! Met a chica a few years back, when she spoke english it was with a Newyork accent, too funny, lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal