Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > First Visit To Sosua Stories

Post sexy ass chica pics

(1/22) > >>

CoolCaliDude:
Im headed to Sosua for the first time in 4weeks can you vets please post pics of some sexy THICK chicas an pm me whatsapp njmbers so i can have some waiting for me on arrival.

LKGA19:
Im not a vet dude, but my advice, just go and let it happen yourself.  It probably wouldnt be the same experience for you as lets say me... I met 2 women completely randomly, right place at the right time. You might be waiting to meet someone get there and shes on her cycle.. lol .. Just go down there, treat them ok, try to stay under 2000RD (my advice) you know how you look, if you look a hot mess then maybe you may have to pay more. Try to talk to a working lady ( might end up being alot cheaper) . You can always go to the beach strip by all the shops around noon, plenty walk past at that time, buy them a beer maybe a taco, break out your translator and negotiate 1500peso. if she says no, tell her ok no thanks.. watch her change her mind..

Again my advice as a 1st timer. If you are really older or generally a 4-5 yourself they may not budge or even approach you. If thats the case stand by the fast food pizza place across from Sousa Lights around 9p-12a they all walk past and say something.. gets annoying actually..

Besides I dont want you f--king my chickas lol

mrmagic52956:
Like already stated when you get there you going to see so much as you'll be ducking them after awhile. Just don't look like a kid in a candy store! They will jump on you.

ActiveDuty:

--- Quote from: Coolcalidude on October 24, 2018, 01:02:28 AM ---Im headed to Sosua for the first time in 4weeks can you vets please post pics of some sexy THICK chicas an pm me whatsapp njmbers so i can have some waiting for me on arrival.

--- End quote ---

Would you like us to f--k them for you as well lmao

DIG YOUR OWN SHITHOLE PRIVATE, nobody is gonna do it for you.. Don’t be a Lazy monger... PIPELINE BROTHER PIPLELINE!!!

NYGIANTS355:
Active duty your hilarious I know who you previous username was but imma just sit back and enjoy the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version