global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC  (Read 192990 times)

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 10:46:02 PM »
Until this crap gets contained in the USA, I don't see any travel for a couple months. I am thinking June or July.   I don't think the DR is going to be safe if this crap lasts for a month.  Getting rob by a tigre in flip flops is no bueno.

jd66

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 10:49:04 PM »
Do they have enough ventilators?

I was praying it wasnt going to spread through a country with hotter climate like DR.

500 and they asked for another 600

If this takes off there anyone that becomes critical doesn't stand much of a chance I am afraid.

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2020, 11:04:12 PM »
Chicas are scarce in Sosua.  Most you see walking around, or maybe on a moto look like trouble.   Some look down right nasty.  Social media is likely dead to a certain degree.  Many chicas are scared.  Dont want to be away from their families.  If they can secure WU, then that will have to do for now.   

So dont think for a minute that there are all of these sexy chicas in Sosua offering discounts.  There are hardly any decent chicas around to hire.   My regulars dont even keep in touch.  As far as they are concerned,  traveling business is closed.  Maybe they are servicing local men right where they live.   But they arent coming into Sosua.    The raggedy chicks are here though.    Got one chick walking around with a filthy mask and nasty ass gloves on, trying to look like she's ready for work?  GTFOOH.   

Dont bank on chicks using social media to come to Sosua unless there is some sort of normalcy and everything has resumed like it was.   Your regulars if you have any,  may come see you,  but chicks that never been with you, that might be a stretch for a good while.   Of course desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I find it very interesting that your regulars arent even talking to you.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2020, 11:19:58 PM »
Chicas are scarce in Sosua.  Most you see walking around, or maybe on a moto look like trouble.   Some look down right nasty.  Social media is likely dead to a certain degree.  Many chicas are scared.  Dont want to be away from their families.  If they can secure WU, then that will have to do for now.   

So dont think for a minute that there are all of these sexy chicas in Sosua offering discounts.  There are hardly any decent chicas around to hire.   My regulars dont even keep in touch.  As far as they are concerned,  traveling business is closed.  Maybe they are servicing local men right where they live.   But they arent coming into Sosua.    The raggedy chicks are here though.    Got one chick walking around with a filthy mask and nasty ass gloves on, trying to look like she's ready for work?  GTFOOH.   

Dont bank on chicks using social media to come to Sosua unless there is some sort of normalcy and everything has resumed like it was.   Your regulars if you have any,  may come see you,  but chicks that never been with you, that might be a stretch for a good while.   Of course desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Most of those bitches don’t care about you enough to risk their safety. Never forget that you’re just a convenience to them. If something comes along that offers them more convenience they’re going to take it. Which is pretty much what you would do to them.

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2020, 11:52:00 PM »
Not coming to f--k you and not even bothering to say hola are two completely different things.

Secondly I dont sport f--k. I have 4 trusted repeats I treat as friends. Treat a woman like a ho and she will treat you like a trick. Treat them like a woman And she might just treat you like a preferred f--k buddy. Just saying.

That fact that some dudes cant even have a conversation with these girls when they have LITERALLY NOTHING else to do at the moment tells me volumes about how they treat people.

bospat15

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2020, 01:23:16 AM »

I was praying it wasnt going to spread through a country with hotter climate like DR.

If this takes off there anyone that becomes critical doesn't stand much of a chance I am afraid.

I believe China is shipping more ventilators along with  other equipment and gear to the DR and some of it likely has arrived already arrived.

I am not sure of the efficiency but folks I know working in the hospitals are reporting that they have plenty of test capacity and those that show symptoms and need testing are getting tested. That is at least in the major cities. Not clear what's happening in the Campo but would guess social distancing is not an issue in the Campo.

jd66

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2020, 02:04:41 AM »

I believe China is shipping more ventilators along with  other equipment and gear to the DR and some of it likely has arrived already arrived.

I am not sure of the efficiency but folks I know working in the hospitals are reporting that they have plenty of test capacity and those that show symptoms and need testing are getting tested. That is at least in the major cities. Not clear what's happening in the Campo but would guess social distancing is not an issue in the Campo.

Hope so they just might need them

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2020/03/25/the-country-conducts-300-covid-19-tests-daily-has-500-ventilators/

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2020, 04:46:34 AM »

Sirs Its a a f--king lock down ,!dont go out .dont past go,GTFOH,, these Chicas that are there are in curfew from- 5pm-to 0800 hours,They could care less about you Unless your sending WU,   Yesterdays post By Mr T sums it up  ITs A f--king Ghost Town,, the shots of the road to sosua beach Dead  Sosua looks like Cheynnoble , Last one out turn out the Lights and nik the light bulb , all empty,,     Sirs  this may be time To Think of  Saveing you Ass if this shit gets real bad!!!!  Ok if your sad and blue  You can always send some thing to your favorita   Gee she may send you some clam shots or culo shots,, Sirs Weather the Storm !

Dothedamthing

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2020, 06:01:43 AM »

Sirs Its a a f--king lock down ,!dont go out .dont past go,GTFOH,, these Chicas that are there are in curfew from- 5pm-to 0800 hours,They could care less about you Unless your sending WU,   Yesterdays post By Mr T sums it up  ITs A f--king Ghost Town,, the shots of the road to sosua beach Dead  Sosua looks like Cheynnoble , Last one out turn out the Lights and nik the light bulb , all empty,,     Sirs  this may be time To Think of  Saveing you Ass if this shit gets real bad!!!!  Ok if your sad and blue  You can always send some thing to your favorita   Gee she may send you some clam shots or culo shots,, Sirs Weather the Storm !

One reason chicas may not be contacting you is lack of internet. So many of them rely on free Wifi and shared connections at home. With them out of work the internet is prabably one of the first things to go.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

murano2010

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2020, 06:28:12 AM »

So dont think for a minute that there are all of these sexy chicas in Sosua offering discounts.  There are hardly any decent chicas around to hire.   My regulars dont even keep in touch.  As far as they are concerned,  traveling business is closed. Maybe they are servicing local men right where they live.   But they arent coming into Sosua.    The raggedy chicks are here though.    Got one chick walking around with a filthy mask and nasty ass gloves on, trying to look like she's ready for work?  GTFOOH.   

I didnt say my regulars arent talking to me.   I said my regulars dont keep in touch.  Distinct difference.  Which means they arent blowing up my phone trying to come over,  nor are they begging me for money.  Which they never do anyway.   Around the time the lock down took place I spoke to each one of them through text.   After that,  everybody is just doing their own thing.   Them not keeping in touch, and me not keeping in touch,  is not personal, it's business.  Business between us is closed for now.  Got it?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 06:30:15 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2020, 06:41:55 AM »

One reason chicas may not be contacting you is lack of internet. So many of them rely on free Wifi and shared connections at home. With them out of work the internet is prabably one of the first things to go.
True generally speaking.  But not necessarily the case with my regulars.   They all have wifi or access somewhere.  If Im not mistaken,  I believe the local carriers have offered wifi gratis during this crisis so people can call for help if needed.   The truth is, a lot of chicks are scared.  Transportation has come to a grinding halt.  Hard to get around.  And Im not going out of my way to go pick up anybody and have to drop them off too.   The curfew is a bummer as well.  Chicks that used to come over at 9 or 10 at night, cant leave until morning.  With a 5pm curfew, it makes it even harder to schedule hookups.

I have an ex regular from Santo Domingo who texts me almost every day, even though she comes to Sosua every blue moon.   The last time I saw her was twice.  Once in Santo Domingo before going to Colombia ( Jan 28 ) , and once more in Santo Domingo when I came back from Colombia on Independence day ( Feb 27th ).    She still texts me and sends voice messages daily, even though I am in Sosua. 

To me she doesnt count as a regular because she doesnt come to Sosua enough, and I dont go to SD enough to hook up with her.   But if I were in SD right now, she would definitely come to my hotel if she could get there.   But then who is to say any hotel would be taking on new guests?   Or could she even find a taxi?   It's not a good time for making hook ups right now.       

« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:01:08 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2020, 07:07:43 AM »
Not coming to f--k you and not even bothering to say hola are two completely different things.

Secondly I dont sport f--k. I have 4 trusted repeats I treat as friends. Treat a woman like a ho and she will treat you like a trick. Treat them like a woman And she might just treat you like a preferred f--k buddy. Just saying.

That fact that some dudes cant even have a conversation with these girls when they have LITERALLY NOTHING else to do at the moment tells me volumes about how they treat people.
Also FYI, I have chica friends that do stay in touch.  Chicks that were regulars years ago.  One a 43 yr old that lives in Santiago ( that wants to see me around my birthday ) and another about 26 yrs old that I believe still lives in San Juan that I found out recently had a stroke last December and is recovering.   The fact that some dudes try to form an unsubstantiated opinion of how chicas spend their time, or of individuals online with very limited information, speaks volumes about how ignorant they are.   
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:09:38 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2020, 07:19:30 AM »
Until this crap gets contained in the USA, I don't see any travel for a couple months. I am thinking June or July.   I don't think the DR is going to be safe if this crap lasts for a month.  Getting rob by a tigre in flip flops is no bueno.
Travel is very important to me as well.   I would at least like to see the ban lifted on businesses and local transportation once it is deemed safe to do so.   Many people cant even get to work because they cannot use public transportation.   There are certain businesses in Puerto Plata province ( North Coast region ) right now, that if they could open today,  it would bring back life to the economy even before tourists come back.    Plenty of expats and tourists throughout the region ready to spend money.   
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:21:11 AM by murano2010 »

j.smooth9

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2020, 07:23:51 AM »

Also FYI, I have chica friends that do stay in touch.  Chicks that were regulars years ago.  One a 43 yr old that lives in Santiago ( that wants to see me around my birthday ) and another about 26 yrs old that I believe still lives in San Juan that I found out recently had a stroke last December and is recovering.   The fact that some dudes try to form an unsubstantiated opinion of how chicas spend their time, or of individuals online with very limited information, speaks volumes about how ignorant they are.   

i might know the second one if her name start with a c
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

murano2010

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2020, 07:36:12 AM »

Sirs Its a a f--king lock down ,!dont go out .dont past go,GTFOH,, these Chicas that are there are in curfew from- 5pm-to 0800 hours,They could care less about you Unless your sending WU,   Yesterdays post By Mr T sums it up  ITs A f--king Ghost Town,, the shots of the road to sosua beach Dead  Sosua looks like Cheynnoble , Last one out turn out the Lights and nik the light bulb , all empty,,     Sirs  this may be time To Think of  Saveing you Ass if this shit gets real bad!!!!  Ok if your sad and blue  You can always send some thing to your favorita   Gee she may send you some clam shots or culo shots,, Sirs Weather the Storm !
Yes, some cats cant seem to understand that.   They think dudes are supposed to operate like them.  Have some sort of bond or relationship with a chick ( beyond p4p ) just because they are regulars.   They need to understand, having regulars doesnt necessarily mean having a relationship or personal bond.  It could simply mean business with an associate that provides satisfactory service. 

Moreover, enough mongers are not really into these women on a personal level, just as much as chicas arent into their clients on a personal level.   It's understood that it is business, not necessarily personal.     

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal